If you had to pick. Which is worse? Nazism or Communism?

• 55 results
iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If you had to pick. Which is worse? Nazism or Communism? (74 votes)

Nazism 69%
Communism 31%

Regardless of what society, the public, media, pop culture, education system etc tell you

Be honest with yourself

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Who picked communism?

Jesus...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who picked communism?

Jesus...

People that probably understand history beyond what a comic book tells them.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are pretty bad dude. Nazism killed 6 million Jews in the 20th century and communism killed as many as 100 million by some estimates.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are evil.

NAZIsm is a relic of the past and is largely irrelevant for the greater part of the non-white world

Communism, on the other hand, is always a persisting and immediate global threat.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Communism in my opinion. It killed more people.

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

There's no such thing as a bad dictator, it's how you raise them

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Nazism is a hate ideology

Communism is an attempt to make a society better, just like Capitalism (Either ideologies at extreme are not good though)

Nazism, of course

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Nazism of course.

Commnism as a whole has his flaws, but there's no doubt that his ideas have contributed to some improvements in society. Like workers rights.

Nazism, on the other hand, is a form of fascism but with a racial policy. Which makes it even worse and way more dangerous.

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Communism in and of itself isn’t evil. It’s just can very easily be exploited by a tyrannical government.

Nazism straight calls for the death of people out of racism or xenophobia

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mimisalome
@namelessmonster said:

Nazism is a hate ideology

Communism is an attempt to make a society better, just like Capitalism (Either ideologies at extreme are not good though)

Nazism, of course

I think that what make Communism way so much worse.

It's kinda like a religious extremism where believers think that their cause is just and right and therefore anyone who disagree with them are evil and enemies of humanity.

Also Capitalism is not an attempt to "make society better".

It is merely an eventuality when you give people property rights, the right to conduct trade and business with each other, and the right for self-determination.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Nazism easily lol. Communism just depends on the country. Anyone who picks communism over nazism is suspect imo.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nazism easily lol. Communism just depends on the country. Anyone who picks communism over nazism is suspect imo.

I vote Communism because it more of an imminent threat to me.

In my country we don't deal with cowardly Marxists like Antifa.

We have an actual Communist armed insurrection, where rebels commit various acts of terrorism, murder, and extortion.

Nazism has long become irrelevant after world war 2.

Meanwhile there is a real global movement that actually want to invalidates fundamental rights and make people slaves:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

I don't want to live in such dystopian shit hole.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are equally intolerable. Straight up tyranny in the name of a tribal notion or straight up tyranny in the name of “good”. Sovereign rights for the individual is the only way to build a civilized society.

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Communism.

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To give this a actual answer, one is being taught and encouraged by the educational system, the other is being demonized by the educational system. So for that reason I voted communism

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nazism

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

I'm not voting lmao

I mean, Nazism is worse because it's literally based on pure hate and chauvinism, but my country used to be a Soviet State, so I'm not giving the "comrades" a pass, even on this.

And for the people defending Communism - the Intentions being rooted in "good" doesn't mean shit when all it ever amounts to is reducing a living person to a state asset.

Communism can reel you in with promises of true equality aaaaand suddenly you're in the gulag, or dying on the front line because the guy in charge wants to win the war by throwing as many able bodies towards bullets as possible.

I'm not fond of Capitalism either, and the backstabbing it inspires in people. That said, the true plus side to Capitalism is that it fits human nature - we're all selfish deep down, so with Capitalism you know that everyone's looking out for themselves.

Personally speaking, internalizing any ideology in the extreme always leads to some serious problems.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@theacidskull: I believe capitalism can be formed in a way that is better than what we do with it now. Communism on the other hand cannot.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This choice is like asking someone, "do u want 2 be shot or stabbed?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are addressing this question as though it's asking which is more dangerous in modern society. It isn't. It's asking which is worse, and in terms of ideology, it's hard to argue that literal hatred and white supremacy carried out through systematic genocide are better than communism.

It's fair to say that communism has a greater chance of being normalized in modern society, and therefore, is a more immediate danger. That doesn't make Nazism a better ideology.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

@dernman said:

@theacidskull: I believe capitalism can be formed in a way that is better than what we do with it now. Communism on the other hand cannot.

Wouldn't that mean it's not Capitalism anymore?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Wouldn't that mean it's not Capitalism anymore?

Nah there can be many forms and degrees of capitalism. You don't have to be all I dunt give a f capitalism.

Currently there are officially four types.

• oligarchic capitalism
  • state-guided capitalism
  • big-firm capitalism
  • entrepreneurial capitalism

A more in depth look here on those.

https://www.the-american-interest.com/2006/09/01/capital-ideas/

I only skimmed that article.

That's not getting into the unofficial ones and who's to say we can't create other variations or mixtures.

There are those who believe in the free economy or laissez-faire to the extreme, those that don't. Others somewhere in the middle.

Right now we don't even have a pure capitalistic country in the US. Its a mixed economy. On top of that the capitalist part is dominated by super corporations. I'm big on capitalism but I do not like these super corps and their monopolies. To me that stifles capitalism that I like. I also don't see it as capitalism when you have something that is "too big to fail"

Avatar image for deactivated-6034d0d6dcbf4
deactivated-6034d0d6dcbf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Communism, because it’s much more dangerous: nazism is almost dead, communism is still here doing harm.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dernman
@wolverinebatmanftw said:

People are addressing this question as though it's asking which is more dangerous in modern society. It isn't. It's asking which is worse, and in terms of ideology, it's hard to argue that literal hatred and white supremacy carried out through systematic genocide are better than communism.

It's fair to say that communism has a greater chance of being normalized in modern society, and therefore, is a more immediate danger. That doesn't make Nazism a better ideology.

Actually it doesn't do either. It just asks which would you choose and which is worse. The parameters of what that means it open for interpretation. THose who chose to go with what's more dangerous in modern society does fall within those too questions.

Example

If you had to pick?

Nazi. Why? because it's a dying ideology as appose to communism.

Which is worse?

Communism. Why? because the affect of the two is more relevant and prevalent to our society today then one that is dying off, rejected and generally reviled.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nazism

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Communism and Nazism are base on hate, resentment, and misguided sense of righteous cause.

Both promotes the idea of group supremacy

Nazi, in actuality, was just about hating on groups that destroyed Germany during World War 1 (which as far as Hitler was concern were the Jews, Gypsies, and other non-"aryan" groups that could conveniently fit his blame).

Communism is all about hating the so-called "enemy of the people", a connotation that is far more vague and very vulnerable to political interpretation, it can include the monarchy, the capitalists, religious groups, gays, jews, etc.

Communism also advocates the idea of "supremacy" in the form of the "New Man": the next evolution of humanity,

the ideal communist citizen, loyal and subservient to the ideology, (politically) ethical and discipled, selfless and free from greed and above human instinct.

Essentially, no different with that of Hitler's "Ubermensch".

This is why Communists regime performed widespread political purges, mass killing of social classes and intellectuals, religious persecution and ethnic genocide.

Both ideologies promotes eugenics and transhumanism.

Both are evils that are composed of misguided individuals driven by hate, resentment, sense of political and moral supremacy, and believe what they are doing is a righteous cause/indignation.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I picked Nazism because I don't want that kind of hate in the world again. There's no doubt though that communism would absolutely cripple society on a larger scale.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

Let me ask you a question.

Which of the following would be a worse death? a. heart attack or b. slow, painful torture.

We both know the heart attack is a far more common cause of death and far more likely to be the one that gets you.

Does this mean a heart attack is worse than slow, painful torture?

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Leonhardt  Online

Nazism easily.

MantraXSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Both are bad but Nazism.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dernman

@dernman:

Let me ask you a question.

Which of the following would be a worse death? a. heart attack or b. slow, painful torture.

We both know the heart attack is a far more common cause of death and far more likely to be the one that gets you.

Does this mean a heart attack is worse than slow, painful torture?

Again you're failing to see a different way too look at it.. If I had to choose between the two possibilities I would choose to get rid of the heart attack because it's the worse option for me. I have a far greater chance of getting a heart attack and have little to no fear of ever being tortured to death. THe relevancy in threat or damage actually happening just isn't comparable. So yeah the heart attack is worse in my life. It's the greater fear, the greater impact in my life.

I would be really stupid to choose to keep a heart attack..

I'll be honest I wasn't taking a position before and just defending their interpretations relevancy to the thread but speaking too you has swung me closer to taking their way of thinking.

--------------------------

Now if we were talking racism that would be a much better comparison. Nazism is not. At least in the modern world.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome:The Great Reset take over is terrifying.

Archbishop Vigano wrote a letter to President Trump about it:

October 30, 2020 (LifeSiteNews)– His Excellency, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, has written yet another open letter to President Donald J. Trump. Read it in its entirety below.

OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

DONALD J. TRUMP

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Solemnity of Christ the King

Mr. President,

Allow me to address you at this hour in which the fate of the whole world is being threatened by a global conspiracy against God and humanity. I write to you as an Archbishop, as a Successor of the Apostles, as the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. I am writing to you in the midst of the silence of both civil and religious authorities. May you accept these words of mine as the “voice of one crying out in the desert” (Jn 1:23).

As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love of country, freedom of education and business. We see heads of nations and religious leaders pandering to this suicide of Western culture and its Christian soul, while the fundamental rights of citizens and believers are denied in the name of a health emergency that is revealing itself more and more fully as instrumental to the establishment of an inhuman faceless tyranny.

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. For this purpose, further lockdowns are planned, which will be officially justified by a supposed second and third wave of the pandemic. You are well aware of the means that have been deployed to sow panic and legitimize draconian limitations on individual liberties, artfully provoking a world-wide economic crisis. In the intentions of its architects, this crisis will serve to make the recourse of nations to the Great Reset irreversible, thereby giving the final blow to a world whose existence and very memory they want to completely cancel. But this world, Mr. President, includes people, affections, institutions, faith, culture, traditions, and ideals: people and values that do not act like automatons, who do not obey like machines, because they are endowed with a soul and a heart, because they are tied together by a spiritual bond that draws its strength from above, from that God that our adversaries want to challenge, just as Lucifer did at the beginning of time with his “non serviam.

Many people – as we well know – are annoyed by this reference to the clash between Good and Evil and the use of “apocalyptic” overtones, which according to them exasperates spirits and sharpens divisions. It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer undisturbed. What is surprising, however, is that there is no one to sound the alarm. The reaction of the deep state to those who denounce its plan is broken and incoherent, but understandable. Just when the complicity of the mainstream media had succeeded in making the transition to the New World Order almost painless and unnoticed, all sorts of deceptions, scandals and crimes are coming to light.

Until a few months ago, it was easy to smear as “conspiracy theorists” those who denounced these terrible plans, which we now see being carried out down to the smallest detail. No one, up until last February, would ever have thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested simply for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep their business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. Yet now it is happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic villages. And while the politicians are barricaded inside their palaces promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are failing, shops are closing, and people are prevented from living, traveling, working, and praying. The disastrous psychological consequences of this operation are already being seen, beginning with the suicides of desperate entrepreneurs and of our children, segregated from friends and classmates, told to follow their classes while sitting at home alone in front of a computer.

In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes” the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess 2:6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church, and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who impede the establishment of the New World Order.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness.

For this reason, it is necessary that all people of good will be persuaded of the epochal importance of the imminent election: not so much for the sake of this or that political program, but because of the general inspiration of your action that best embodies – in this particular historical context – that world, our world, which they want to cancel by means of the lockdown. Your adversary is also our adversary: it is the Enemy of the human race, He who is “a murderer from the beginning” (Jn 8:44).

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship. The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain, and so on. The blackmailable nature of Joe Biden – just like that of the prelates of the Vatican’s “magic circle” – will expose him to be used unscrupulously, allowing illegitimate powers to interfere in both domestic politics as well as international balances. It is obvious that those who manipulate him already have someone worse than him ready, with whom they will replace him as soon as the opportunity arises.

And yet, in the midst of this bleak picture, this apparently unstoppable advance of the “Invisible Enemy,” an element of hope emerges. The adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like cattle. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith and culture that unite honest people. This Great Reset is destined to fail because those who planned it do not understand that there are still people ready to take to the streets to defend their rights, to protect their loved ones, to give a future to their children and grandchildren. The leveling inhumanity of the globalist project will shatter miserably in the face of the firm and courageous opposition of the children of Light. The enemy has Satan on its side, He who only knows how to hate. But on our side, we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the ancient Serpent. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Rom 8:31).

Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed. Place your trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: “I can do all things in Him who strengthens me” (Phil 4:13). To be an instrument of Divine Providence is a great responsibility, for which you will certainly receive all the graces of state that you need, since they are being fervently implored for you by the many people who support you with their prayers.

With this heavenly hope and the assurance of my prayer for you, for the First Lady, and for your collaborators, with all my heart I send you my blessing.

God bless the United States of America!

+ Carlo Maria Viganò

Tit. Archbishop of Ulpiana

Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/abp-vigano-warns-trump-about-great-reset-plot-to-subdue-humanity-destroy-freedom

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well in the 20th century, communism killed more people than Nazism, and that's saying something. Both China and Russia have death totals that exceed the estimated 20 million attributed to Nazism. When you look at the sheer number of deaths by government failure, or war, or genocide, or democide by communists countries, you realize the staggering death totals are a feature, not a bug of communism.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate both and communism has killed more, but at the base level of each ideology Nazism is more nefarious. As disgusting and horrific as Communism has been in the past, it still has a small spark of good intentions in it.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

LMAO! Nazism was intentionally trying to wipe out anyone that was considered "subhuman" from Jews, Slavs, Romanis, Gays, disabled, Blacks, etc, etc, etc, etc. Whereas most deaths by communists were political enemies or indirectly due to famines. Not only that nazism INVADED lands and committed genocide to people OUTSIDE of its country. People like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot committed genocide to people within their countries.

More importantly communist countries weren't even monolithic. You had brutal ones like Stalin era Soviet Union, Mao China and Pol Pot Cambodia. But then you had more relaxed ones like Cuba(fetch me sources of Fidel regime committing large scale genocide), Deng China, Vietnam. The only reason "cOmUmISniSm kIlLeD mOrE pPL" is because nazism was defeated early on. Again the replies in this thread are funny. If Nazism still existed most non-Aryans/Mediterraneans would be in death camps especially in Europe.

And no I am no way endorsing or defending communism. But as far as Mao he was a cruel tyrant but a lot of the deaths during the great leap forward were due to him screwing up agriculture with crappy policies and thus causing a large famine. Not necessarily him intentionally committing genocide. But more importantly before Mao China always suffered from famine.

But all in all trying to compare the ideology of communism(when again communist nations were not monolithic in viewpoints) to nazism(which is solely about oppression against outsiders) just reeks of "whataboutism."

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Communism, because it’s much more dangerous: nazism is almost dead, communism is still here doing harm.

Doing "harm" where exactly? LMAO! Last time I checked communism lost the cold war and is only in a very select few countries most which now are mostly capitalist(China, Vietnam). So again point to us where communism is still doing "harm." And don't point to Venezuela or Antifa here in America lol. I can easily bring up Nazi terrorists like those who stormed the capital. In fact there has been more extremist right-wing neo nazi terrorism here in the states than left wing "communism." lol

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/04/us/white-extremist-active-shooter.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/12/09/risk-right-wing-terrorism-is-rising-dramatically/

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/far-right-attacks-in-the-west-surge-by-320-per-cent/

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@mimisalome said:
@blessedbyhorus said:

I vote Communism because it more of an imminent threat to me.

In my country we don't deal with cowardly Marxists like Antifa.

We have an actual Communist armed insurrection, where rebels commit various acts of terrorism, murder, and extortion.

Nazism has long become irrelevant after world war 2.

Meanwhile there is a real global movement that actually want to invalidates fundamental rights and make people slaves:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I don't want to live in such dystopian shit hole.

And what country is that? lol Because outside of Cuba, China, Vietnam, North Korea and Laos communism dead as #*&$. And no nazism is not "irrelevant" especially here in the states.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Communism is great, so probably the other one

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Nazi's are going to have a great resurgence anytime soon.

Where as communism continues to be a sirens call for the young and naive.

Avatar image for deactivated-6034d0d6dcbf4
deactivated-6034d0d6dcbf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus:

“ Doing "harm" where exactly? LMAO! Last time I checked communism lost the cold war and is only in a very select few countries most which now are mostly capitalist(China, Vietnam).”So again point to us where communism is still doing "harm."

The economy is only in part capitalistic. Anyway, economy is almost the less important part in this discussion. China is still led by a single communist party, who has built an authoritarian state who daily stomps on human rights and has spread a pandemic on the world. North Corea is even worse. This happened in basically every communist country ever existed. So yes, communism is still doing harm.

“And don't point to Venezuela or Antifa here in America lol. “

Why? Because you don’t want that your friends are touched?

“I can easily bring up Nazi terrorists like those who stormed the capital.”

Never said they mustn’t be blamed. Fact that there exist right wing extremists doesn’t mean we don’t have to blame communism and the harm it had always brought to the world, the millions of people that it killed.

“In fact there has been more extremist right-wing neo nazi terrorism here in the states than left wing "communism."

Bullshits. There is plenty of left wing extremists, just like there are right wing ones. But there are no nazi countries nowadays, in contrast.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96:

The economy is only in part capitalistic. Anyway, economy is almost the less important part in this discussion. China is still led by a single communist party, who has built an authoritarian state who daily stomps on human rights and has spread a pandemic on the world. North Corea is even worse. This happened in basically every communist country ever existed. So yes, communism is still doing harm.

You mean North Korea? North Korean is a freaking bum country that can barely even sustain itself. As for China? China is only communist in name only instead its something we call "state capitalist." Which is why it has so many billionaires. I never knew communist nations had so many non-govt affiliated billionaires. lol. Or why consumerism/middle class in China is roaring.

https://www.itimanufacturing.com/chinas-increasing-product-consumerism/#:~:text=Rise%20of%20upper%2Dmiddle%2Dclass,for%2055%25%20of%20urban%20consumption.

This thread's lack of understanding geopolitical history is alarming. And as for authoritarian states I can easily list many non-communist ones. Your point? But back to China while China needs to be punished for the pandemic the fact is pandemics can spread from anywhere. And show us which country in the past decade that China has invaded militarily?

Why? Because you don’t want that your friends are touched?

No because I actually study history and pay attention to modern geopolitics like you. Antifa are bunch of bums who are not relevant and Venezuela is not even communist in nature but a socialist state. The private sector still dominates the economy of Venezuela.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/what-socialism-private-sector-still-dominates-venezuelan-economy-despite-chavez-crusade

^^And this is by Fox news. So I'm still waiting for what harm ACTUAL communists groups/countries are doing today compared to extremist right-wing groups.

Never said they mustn’t be blamed. Fact that there exist right wing extremists doesn’t mean we don’t have to blame communism and the harm it had always brought to the world, the millions of people that it killed.

Some of you tried saying "nazism is irrelevant. Its gone." Which is why I'm going hard. Like I said communism ideology at is core is not rooted in oppressing like nazism. While communism is a failed ideology that some of its leaders did in fact kill millions(i.e Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot), the truth is that each communist country was not monolithic in views like I stated. Fidel Castro, Ho Chi Mihn and Che Guevara didn't genocide millions instead use the ideology for liberation. Another fact is that the few remaining "communist" countries are hardly even communist.

Bullshits. There is plenty of left wing extremists, just like there are right wing ones. But there are no nazi countries nowadays, in contrast.

1. There have been more right-wing terrorism throughout the years here in America than left-wing like I showed.

2. Yea the FEW communist countries that are hardly even communist lol. You can count the list of communist countries on your hands.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I mean the world already decided in WW2 which was worse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

The fact that communism has killed more people doesn't mean it is, on it's own, a worse ideology than Nazism. It means the groups administering their brand of communism were more successful in committing atrocities.

You're comparing a nunber of different countries to just one, and another big difference is that Nazism was crushed in WW2, while there was no full-scale war to stop the communists. They more or less ran rampant for extended periods of time, and China is a clear example (even though it's become more state capitalist than purely communist). To compare the death toll caused by Nazi Germany to Communist China or Soviet Russia would be creating a false equivalency. I think it's safe to say that if the Nazis had won, A LOT more people would be killed than under the communists given Nazi doctrine explicitly involves wiping out entire races.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

No, you missed the point.

The question wasn't about which you'd want to eliminate possibility of -- in an ideal world, you'd like to get rid of both, but since the heart attack (communism) is more likely than torture (nazism), you get rid of the heart attack. Sure. Absolutely agree. Communism is definitely a threat, and more immediate than Nazism.

This, again, and I don't know how many more times I can say this, does not make Communism worse than Nazism. We're talking about the ideology here, not it's effects. The question literally asks "which is worse?", not "which is more dangerous?" or "which is more relevant?"

It's very clearly written in the thread title. I'm not seeing why there needs to be confusion here, other than people just showing off their hate boners for communists.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To keep this short, Nazism.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dernman

@dernman:

No, you missed the point.

The question wasn't about which you'd want to eliminate possibility of -- in an ideal world, you'd like to get rid of both, but since the heart attack (communism) is more likely than torture (nazism), you get rid of the heart attack. Sure. Absolutely agree. Communism is definitely a threat, and more immediate than Nazism.

Sorry but it's you who still doesn't get it. There was no context or parameters to the question of the thread. It was left open to the person answering to do it for themselves.

This, again, and I don't know how many more times I can say this, does not make Communism worse than Nazism. We're talking about the ideology here, not it's effects. The question literally asks "which is worse?", not "which is more dangerous?" or "which is more relevant?"

Yes it does and I already explained how but you can't get away from your one track way of thinking.I don't even contradict your way because it was never the point. I was trying to show you there are other ways to look at it. Something the thread allows because it was left open.

In those people argument. The worse one is the one that is most relevant, damaging, impactful to society in the present and most likely in the future. That is not Nazism.

It's very clearly written in the thread title. I'm not seeing why there needs to be confusion here, other than people just showing off their hate boners for communists.

No youre readiing things that are not there.

Let me quote it for you.

If you had to pick. Which is worse? Nazism or Communism?

See It has no context and no parameters. Nothing of what you're trying to make it out to be. It's open for the poster to set.

It's clear that the parameters you set for yourself has no more credibility than the one those users used to answer the question.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nazism