If the world could only have one religion exist, which one you want it be?

• 114 results
BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If the world could only have one religion exist, which one you want it be? (89 votes)

Buddhism. 29%
Catholic. 4%
Christian. 35%
Taoism. 0%
Mormon. 1%
Islam. 9%
Shinto. 1%
Other. 20%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4
deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let Sithrak into your heart and blame him for everything.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: this guy just said knowing why and for what is irrelevant.

pls go away.

read why god said those things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthur_morgan: That's three times I proved your "God" was evil and you've got nothing to counter with, so you act like you beat me in something...

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@iron_tiger: i didnt have to beat anything nor counter anything.

you simply qouted something without context or reason why it was said or done.

Its clear you have no idea what being actualy evil means.

I mean you have the devil in the same book but say god is evil lol.

dont respond pls.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure, but one that could at least be challenged over time on the good and bad or right and wrong, have some inspiration of creativity derived from it whether knowingly or unknowingly, and make things less boring.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no religion because man made establishment is bullshit. Only Jesus Christ is the truth. Morals and philosophy mean less than shit to me if it is not directly quoting the Bible.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AbstractRaze

I don't mind what the rest of the world should believe in or not, but when it comes to the Germanic region:

No Caption Provided

Heathenry, the all-father Wodan/Odin should return to our hearts and passion.

No Caption Provided

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breathtaking with Keanu Reeves as its central figure?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still, no religion is better for everyone.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Paytience

LaVeyan Satanism-it's the only religion that accepts everyone.

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthur_morgan:

A) The Isaiah passage was referring to God punishing those who rebelled against him and rewarding those who obeyed His will. Disaster and evil are not the same thing.

B) The Midianites were a culture that practiced cult prostitution, infant sacrifice, and even bestiality. Like the other Caananites, God spared them for centuries and they continued in their evil ways, so God finally issued judgement and had Israel wipe them out. He knows everything, including the future, so we can logically conclude that all of the non-combatant Midianites who were killed would have grown up to continue in the despicable past times of their ancestors, and would have also dragged down the Israelites into apostasy(which is exactly what happened every time the Israelites disobeyed). The Old Testament is replete with instances of God sparing Caananites who chose to abandon their evil ways and repent, because God is just. Indeed, he was willing to spare the entirety of Sodom if there were but a few righteous men within.

OT: Assuming that the world would actually adhere to the true commandments of the religion, Christianity in a landslide.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hooliganism

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither. Religion stopped science progress for about thousand years

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No religion

Because of religion we have no science

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still, no religion is better for everyone.

Truth. Religion is used as a reason to do bad things, or as a curtain to hide those bad things. It's time for the world to grow up & put away all of the imaginary friends.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By COOLGUY18
BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slaanesh cult

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Because of religion we do all our evil things

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A) The Isaiah passage was referring to God punishing those who rebelled against him and rewarding those who obeyed His will. Disaster and evil are not the same thing.

B) The Midianites were a culture that practiced cult prostitution, infant sacrifice, and even bestiality. Like the other Caananites, God spared them for centuries and they continued in their evil ways, so God finally issued judgement and had Israel wipe them out. He knows everything, including the future, so we can logically conclude that all of the non-combatant Midianites who were killed would have grown up to continue in the despicable past times of their ancestors, and would have also dragged down the Israelites into apostasy(which is exactly what happened every time the Israelites disobeyed). The Old Testament is replete with instances of God sparing Caananites who chose to abandon their evil ways and repent, because God is just. Indeed, he was willing to spare the entirety of Sodom if there were but a few righteous men within.

OT: Assuming that the world would actually adhere to the true commandments of the religion, Christianity in a landslide.

So, slavery would be legal?

And we'd outlaw things as simple and benign as getting tattoos and eating shellfish?

And we'd have the death penalty for "crimes" such as adultery, homosexuality, and disrespecting your parents?

And wives wouldn't legally be allowed to talk back to their husbands. (Okay, maybe we can keep this one, JK)

Point is, we really shouldn't adhere too closely to the "true commandments" of the Bible, or any Holy book for that matter.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne... Bow before Mighty Khorne.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Religion has historically been one of the greatest driving forces of war, violence and hatred in general.

I'd be happy to see a world without it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: thank you for proving my point about taking things out of context.

you cant simply sort out things and say “look here“.

how can you say god is evil when god encourages you to be good?

God created those things to test you.

he gave you free will to be evil or good , its up to you but god would prefer humans to be good for obviouse reason.

now i see were you come from.

have a nice day , seems pointless talking to you.

The Bible is the word of God, right? The absolute word and will of God?

Well, it seems he tells you to do somethings that are... not so good.

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22) advocating the oppression of women

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18) advocating slavery

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12) more misogyny

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3) advocating for the murder of men, women and children

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."(Numbers 31:17-18) advocating for the murder of boys and women and the rape of virgin women

"You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way." (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT) more advocating for slavery

"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die." (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) advocating for the execution of disobedient children

"Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries." (Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV) advocating for discrimination against the disabled

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again." (Exodus 21: 7-8) advocating sex slavery

And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14] condoning incestuous rape

"Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18) more condoning of slavery, sex slavery and human trafficking

“And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property." (Exodus 21:20-21) more condoning of slavery and beating slaves

"But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21) advocating for the execution of women who have pre-marital sex

"For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:19) more advocating for the execution of disobedient children

Is that enough examples for you? Or is God and the Bible still great?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breathtaking with Keanu Reeves as its central figure?

This ^

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cocacolaman  Moderator

Christianity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Beware, he may tell you you're taking that all out of context because he doesn't know how to counter them. I mean, just look at my posts with his replies... that's all he did.

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either Christianity or Buddhism

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take your pick, it's all a scam.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Christianity, ez.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoroastrianism

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

None, the world would not be fun if there was one religion which let be honest, will devolve to several sub section of set religion.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Also most religious books come from morals back in the old days. Basing our morality on something so old and take it as word from god is stupid.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religion is a plague, Christianity is by far one of the worst. Of this list, Buddhism curbstomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ninetoadclown

Daveism

The entire universe was actually created about 2 weeks ago by my buddy Dave.

He did not want people to freak out so he put everything in our minds in there so we don’t worry about it.

He wants people to have many options so he created all the fake religions so people can do what they want.

Dave is pretty forgetful though so sometimes there are conflicts in people’s memories.

Sometimes he changes his mind and goes back and changes something so we have the Mandela effect.

Dave does not really care if we worship him or not, he just did it all so he could have something to watch. That is why he does not take credit for it. He only told me because he is my buddy, and he made me that way.

All hail Dave.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Do any not take offerings?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The truth Jesus taught, but not what’s practiced by mainstream Christendom

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: How do you even know which is really jesus taught which is made by stupid human?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daveism

The entire universe was actually created about 2 weeks ago by my buddy Dave.

He did not want people to freak out so he put everything in our minds in there so we don’t worry about it.

He wants people to have many options so he created all the fake religions so people can do what they want.

Dave is pretty forgetful though so sometimes there are conflicts in people’s memories.

Sometimes he changes his mind and goes back and changes something so we have the Mandela effect.

Dave does not really care if we worship him or not, he just did it all so he could have something to watch. That is why he does not take credit for it. He only told me because he is my buddy, and he made me that way.

All hail Dave.

How can I join Daveism? Is there a membership fee? Some kind of referral, or appointment? Is there a physical Church of Dave?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbironman: his words and teachings are written down in the Bible, following that is a good place to start

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw:

Dave is not really into all that, he does not have that kind of ego where if people do not worship him the are tortured for eternity or anything.

Dave is a peaceful guy, he knows what he did and that is all he needs, if people want to say thanks or something that is cool but just live your lives people.

All Dave wants is for people to do what they want, pick whatever religion you want, Dave made them so diverse so that everyone can find the one that fits them best. Whatever you want for the afterlife is fine with him, he will hook you up with what you need.

D is for the deity that he is for us

A is for all, to which he gives

V is because it looks like the peace sign

E is for everyone, because he accepts us

Deities for All, “V” peace Everyone, Dave man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninetoadclown:

Dave sounds like he'd be a really cool roommate.

Also, is Keanu Reeves to Dave what Jesus is to the all-powerful-dickhead known as the Christian God?

Uttarashada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orthodox Christianity cause it's a true religion.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "real" Christianity

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18:

Gay is sin and rapist are allowed count as well?