This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I accidently posted this in the wrong forum section, so here it is in the correct section. I am OK now, I am at my grandparents figuring out what I should do now. My uncle made threatening gesture towards me in a video message telling me to return, but obviously THAT is NOT going to happen!

Have you ever ran away?

That's what I'm currently doing.

A lot after happened in the past few days. I was staying at my uncle's house. My parents made me do so, it was not my decision. The reason for my mental breakdown is due to a number of factors, the fact that Viacom shut down TheMysteriousMrEnter's Youtube channel, the messages I've been getting from Coral Wyvern, and some other unexplainable phenomenon.

I've only been keeping in touch with a friend of mine, CardinalRed from the Superherohype forums who had been keeping everyone updated on my venture: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=491971

TIMELINE OF EVENTS:

1/13/15-I discovered MrEnter's Youtube channel had been compromised, a few days after Coral Wyvern sent me her first message. That evening I go to stay with my aunt and uncle at the behest of my non-autistic parents who despite raising me the past 2 decades do not understand people with autism function compared to those who don't. My uncle appears friendly at first but then I learn he has an ulterior motive, he intended to "cure me" of my autism by treating me like a neurotypical person. Big mistake.

1/14/15-I get in touch with CardinalRed and let him know where I'm at and send him this email:

No Caption Provided

1/15/15-slow day, aside from having a few arguments with my uncle amidst of checking to see if Enter's Youtube channel was back up. No messages from Coral nor were there any outgoing messages to CardinalRed or my parents.

1/16/15-After making me to do manual labor outside, my uncle tells me to "stop acting like a self-entitled brat" I run towards the highway and turn left. I hide out in the local park where I make shelter in an abandoned pavilion. That night I notice another green light and get another email from Coral telling me that she knows what the green lights are and I tell her that I don't care, that I need to find shelter. I find a bus stop and travel back to my parent's house but they tell me I have to go back to my uncle's. I refuse and run into the woods by our house even though I did need to go back to charge my phone battery.

1/17/15-I spent most of the morning between outside my house and at a local Rite Aid until I finally got in contact with my grandparents to come pick me up. We'll see where thing go from here.

#2 Posted by Frozen (21123 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged.

#3 Posted by Mieux (404 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell did I just read...?

#4 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt read, saw Frozen flag so i did also

#5 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

DID NOT READ!!!

#6 Edited by Frozen (21123 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

DID NOT READ!!!

It was a mind f-ck.

No Caption Provided

#7 Edited by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Troll thread or apathetic crowd? Hmmmm.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#8 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:
@lukehero said:

DID NOT READ!!!

It was a mind f-ck.

No Caption Provided

BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGG!!!

Why did you flag this, though?

#9 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

wuut....?

#10 Edited by Rouflex (35970 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Was it funny? I may change my mind...

#12 Edited by Frozen (21123 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_batman_ftw: It's spam, intentionally replicated from here.

Also most likely a troll post from the sock account of the former banned troll Coral Wyvern, the raging baiting female supermacist who trolled this site.

#13 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

So far my grandparents are letting me stay here until Monday, until then I have to either go back with my uncle or rent an apartment. I'm totally broke so my options aren't looking too good right now, unless some Viners here could furnish an apartment for me to stay.

#14 Posted by swordmasterD (2620 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell was that? Can I get it in hardback form? Should I like because I cry every time?

#15 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@captain_batman_ftw: It's spam, intentionally replicated from here.

Also most likely a troll post from the sock account of the former banned troll Coral Wyvern, the raging baiting female supermacist who trolled this site.

lol.

#16 Edited by Frozen (21123 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Well, this was my reaction after first reading it...

No Caption Provided

You'll probably get a laugh from reading it.

#17 Edited by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I DIDN'T MAKE A DUPE THREAD, they told me I had posted the original thread in the WRONG FORUM SECTION so I said OK!!! Go ahead and delete that one and I posted THIS THREAD in the RIGHT section...I was being harassed by Coral and now I need a furnished apartment so I don't have to stay with my uncle who is abusive so in other words.

#18 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

I DIDN'T MAKE A DUPE THREAD, they told me I had posted the original thread in the WRONG FORUM SECTION so I said OK!!! Go ahead and delete that one and I posted THIS THREAD in the RIGHT section...I was being harassed by Coral and now I need a furnished apartment so I don't have to stay with my uncle who is abusive so in other words.

Although I don't care about this thread at all, I do wonder how old you are? Because you said your uncle was abusive. If that's so, defend yourself or tell it to your parents (if you havenæt done so already).

#19 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvingeode808 said:

Although I don't care about this thread at all, I do wonder how old you are? Because you said your uncle was abusive. If that's so, defend yourself or tell it to your parents (if you havenæt done so already).

I am 26 years old

#20 Edited by Frozen (21123 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

I am 26 years old

26? Jesus Christ, dude. You're 26 and you can't defend yourself from your uncle?

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
#22 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Flagged.

Lol this post caught me off guard. Ended up bursting out laughing at work.

#23 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@captain_batman_ftw: The OP is a useless troll.

I mean, come on...

No Caption Provided

LMFAO! I bursted into laughter, but where is it from? Which thread? Man, that was funny as sh*t. This is the funniest thing I've seen.

#24 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvingeode808 said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

I am 26 years old

26? Jesus Christ, dude. You're 26 and you can't defend yourself from your uncle?

You clearly have no understanding of autism.

To clarify, he has not been physically abusive but he has made remarks towards me, mostly due to the fact that I am currently unemployed and yes, have yet to have a form of income. This too, is on account of my autism.

#25 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvingeode808 said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

I am 26 years old

To clarify, he has not been physically abusive but he has made remarks towards me, mostly due to the fact that I am currently unemployed and yes, have yet to have a form of income. This too, is on account of my autism.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. lol

#26 Posted by ccraft (12437 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvingeode808 said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

I am 26 years old

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. lol

Making fun of some with autism, or any mental handicap, is one of the lowest things you could do.

#28 Edited by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok.

#29 Edited by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

What I need (in order of importance)

1. Furnished apartment.

2. Restraining order from my uncle, who is 62 years old.

3. A signed affidavit saying I was right.

#30 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: OK I read it. The immature part of me finds it funny, the sensitive butthurt part of me flagged it though.

#31 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Furnished apartment.

Just wondering, why in the world did you come to a comic site for this?

#32 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

#

@joewell said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

1. Furnished apartment.

I expect the more generous Viners to provide me with #1.

#33 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

Mods be like

#34 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do I expect that? Well for one this site is partially responsible from exposing me to Coral.

#35 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

#

@joewell said:

Bro. It's a comic site. People are buying comics. Not furniture for random people on the internet. How would peeps know if anything you're saying is true?

#36 Edited by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

#

@joewell said:

Bro. It's a comic site. People are buying comics. Not furniture for random people on the internet. How would peeps know if anything you're saying is true?

Because I have no where else to go!

#37 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

#

@joewell said:

Try the YMCA

#38 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

Again, how do we know you're not some rich 12 year old trolling the forums for lols?

Avatar image for thebourneposter
#39 Posted by TheBournePoster (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvingeode808: I feel really bad for you if you're not a troll......how would anyone on comic vine help you with any of your goals exactly?

#40 Edited by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#41 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had known about Coral, guess what! I never would've joined.

You people OWE ME for that fact.

#42 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

That is why I'm adding a 4th item on the list

4. You need a disclaimer on the homepage as well as the forum main page warning new members about Coral.

#43 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

That person is banned now.... And we owe you because a single person was being mean? That's kinda sorta what the internet is. Just people being mean.

#44 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@kelvingeode808 said:

That person is banned now.... And we owe you because a single person was being mean? That's kinda sorta what the internet is. Just people being mean.

I know that she's banned but she's still able to view the forums. Hence how she found me and knew that I subscribed to MrEnter and that I have autism.

#45 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for transformers1024
#46 Posted by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by BumpyBoo (14624 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the second Coral related drama thread of yours I have had to lock. Next one is a temp ban. There's off topic, and then there's waaaaaaaay off topic.