I need a logo.

Hologen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I want to get a logo for my store. But I don't know where to turn. Should I hire freelancers? Throw off here the logo of the stores that you like. I want to understand what I need.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it really depends on what you're selling and who your potential customers are!

but personally, i don't like the ones with letters... i prefer much more the ones with animals or interesting images like

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hologen:

I could tell you how important a step this is for your store, but if you Google "why is a logo important" you will get all the information you need.

That said, I have a friend that is a corporate visual identity desingner. He works on a first class Marketing Office, which means he doesn't take work out of that. But if you are interested I could forward you his information so he gives you a hand.

He will listen to you if I tell him to do so.

But don't ask me to do so unless this is something serious for you.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending in where you live, I suggest looking into Graphic Designers. That's partly their job, and are always looking for business. Beware, though... you might hit up an intern or someone in college that doesn't have much experience.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, seen how you are probably not ready to spend money on your logo. Here is a free option to get something DONE

Avatar image for timmilligan1992
TimMilligan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The internet is full of ready-made solutions for your problem. I have a small business and instead of ordering a logo, I used Logaster https://www.logaster.com/logo/. It quickly generated me a logo and I chose the one I liked. You can try to do as well. It is much easier and cheaper than ordering a logo from designers.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get a three year old to crayon you a picture of a squirrel. Adjust it as needed. Slap it on your shop