#1 Posted by XLR87T3 (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

I was chased by two scary clowns. They tried to eat me in the bedroom, but I put a pillow in their mouths. Then I was chased into the kitchen, and I locked the door behind me so they were trapped outside. I turned around and I saw roughly 8 black cats wearing suits, sitting in chairs around a table. All you could see was their eyes, they were so black. On the table was a blue bird that looked a lot like the logo for twitter. They all looked at the bird and smiled, showing mouthfuls of pearly white fangs.

Next scene I was Iron-man, flying down to a school. They told me I couldn't fly so close to people, and the government wanted my head. I was sleeping, but my beeping thing notified me that guys were coming in my house to take me or my armor, so I climbed the stairs into the attic and got into the suit. When they were almost at the attic door, I crashed through the window and flew away into the sky, just above the clouds.

Then, for some reason, I turned into Syndrome from the Incredibles, and I flew high into the sky, until I found this huge structure made from cardboard, a tube that went all the way down to earth. At the top of the tube was this room covered in posters of the Incredibles where you can walk around in and look down in the tube. Out of nowhere, the Incredibles attacked me, and I few out of the room and went down to earth until I was inside ocean where it was safe.

Then I went to another scene, the final one, and I was in a normal house with a pet ferret. I was holding a plastic bag. The ferret was tearing apart a toy that looked like a cartoon rodent, but he started acting crazy when he saw me, jumping and running around, and when I opened the cage, he ran up my body and playfully bit my earlobe. I put him down and opened the plastic bag, revealing the prize: a feeder rat from the pet store. He went crazy again, and I put the squirming rat in the cage. Immediately, the ferret dashed into his cage and began destroying the rat, and I closed the cage door. Throughout this entire scene, I kept thinking subconsciously about the conversation with my older female friend and her friends. She has a pet ferret, and her friends all thought that ferrets were rodents.

#2 Posted by JohnCena69swag (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

It means you might be gay

#3 Posted by ChuckyIsReal (17 posts) - - Show Bio

you are watching to much science fiction.

#4 Posted by Galactic_1000 (3063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm You are watching too much movies or you are always thinking about these things.

#5 Edited by Outside_85 (18314 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by XLR87T3 (6545 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Cable_Extreme (14075 posts) - - Show Bio

Dream? That really happened, I saw it.

#8 Posted by All-Father (3029 posts) - - Show Bio

You've been watching weird movies.

#9 Edited by XLR87T3 (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: Well, I did watch the "Pennywise Shooting Star" video like like 20 times on YouTube.

#10 Posted by jaycool2 (8715 posts) - - Show Bio

Your gonna have sex with a mexican hooker who turns out to be your biological mother.

Also you're adopted.

#11 Edited by Watcher5000 (5053 posts) - - Show Bio

It means you were sleeping.

#12 Posted by Kingyang (459 posts) - - Show Bio

It means you get 8 hours asleep a night. I dont remember the last time I remembered a dream. Also you may have homoerotic tendencies.

#13 Posted by XLR87T3 (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang: Nowadays, I get too much sleep, since I'm jobless.

#14 Posted by mrmonster (4993 posts) - - Show Bio

It could mean nothing. It probably means nothing. Not every dream is a riddle from your brain, or a message from God. Most dreams are nothing more than subconscious thoughts that form during sleep.

#15 Posted by heatblaze123 (10181 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a warning, stay away from clowns. Especially the sewer clowns.... They're dangerous.

No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by Causeimbatman (801 posts) - - Show Bio

I...what did I just read?

#17 Posted by XLR87T3 (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

It could mean nothing. It probably means nothing. Not every dream is a riddle from your brain, or a message from God. Most dreams are nothing more than subconscious thoughts that form during sleep.

Unfortunately you're right

#18 Posted by CitizenSurfer (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: That is nothing, come back when your dreams start happening in real life.

#19 Posted by Jucaslucasa (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

All your life is a dream anyway

#20 Edited by GIliad_ (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweat sweat f*** all

Avatar image for jloneblackheart
#21 Posted by jloneblackheart (8473 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much pizza or beer or a combination of the two before bed

#22 Posted by MetalJimmor (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously it means you have unresolved romantic feelings for me. I knew this was bound to happen eventually. I am sorry. I'm just so darn charming that I can't help it.

#23 Posted by XLR87T3 (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously it means you have unresolved romantic feelings for me. I knew this was bound to happen eventually. I am sorry. I'm just so darn charming that I can't help it.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
#24 Edited by StaticDwanyeMcduffie (6691 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Slim_Shady (351 posts) - - Show Bio

It means that you should listen to more Eminem.