• 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for golden_superman
#1 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio

My characters are exactly like Spiderman. But i do not even have one friend.
If i say anything to them, they always join together and laugh at me.But i don't even have anyone to support me at the situation.
Whenever i go to class, i feel alone.    : (
 
What is the reason for that?

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know.  
 
Try finding people to talk to with similar interests. 

Avatar image for innervenom123
#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

Your class is full of jerks, from the sound of it.

Avatar image for xriskyx
#4 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio

???

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#5 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky said:
" ??? "
Avatar image for theodore
#6 Posted by Theodore (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for golden_superman
#7 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
" Your class is full of jerks, from the sound of it. "
: )
Avatar image for golden_superman
#8 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
" I do not know.   Try finding people to talk to with similar interests.  "
I tried. But they are only using me.And they are not for good friendship.
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Superman said:
" @Decoy Elite:
" I do not know.   Try finding people to talk to with similar interests.  "
I tried. But they are only using me.And they are not for good friendship. "
What do you mean by using you?
Avatar image for matezoide2
#10 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

how old are you?

Avatar image for golden_superman
#11 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: 20. what for,bro?
Avatar image for precise
#12 Posted by Precise (21948 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not going to get along with everyone, it's life. So try branching out of school, join community projects, volunteer work, a job with people around your age. And I'm sure there'll be people with whom you can be friends with.

Avatar image for sexy_merc
#13 Posted by Sexy Merc (42471 posts) - - Show Bio

You can always kill them.

Avatar image for shanana
#14 Posted by Shanana (59176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Smacks
Avatar image for ryu_batman
#15 Edited by RYU/BATMAN (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Here I'll follow you

Avatar image for vitality
#16 Posted by Vitality (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait what? 
 
Is this an actually RL post?
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality said:
" Wait what?  Is this an actually RL post? "
Yes. 
Avatar image for sexy_merc
#18 Posted by Sexy Merc (42471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:Smacks ass
 
I was just kidding though, Golden Superman. You'd probably get in trouble for killing them. And I don't support murder either.
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#19 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14566 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people are plain idiots and not worth your time. If your not getting on with people around you, look some place else dude.

Avatar image for comicman24
#20 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" Some people are plain idiots and not worth your time. If your not getting on with people around you, look some place else dude. "
This.
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#21 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Risky said:
" ??? "
"
Avatar image for video_martian
#22 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Superman:  You can always try making new friends =/
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#23 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Risky said:
" ??? "
"
"
He's saying that IRL he doesn't really have any friends. 
Don't see why it's so hard to understand that. 
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#24 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: I thought so... 
 
Well, Best advice is to give a flying F@#$ about what people say about you or your likes, and do you. When you define that you could care less, they'll stop laughing, and if they still keep laughing you wont care... You'll get friends when you finally stop caring what people think about you...That's how school works...Independent minds always get ostracized and then they become popular...(This guy should know) 
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#25 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Slight said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Risky said:
" ??? "
"
"
He's saying that IRL he doesn't really have any friends. Don't see why it's so hard to understand that.  "
Because the OP was not very clear, otherwise we would not have asked.
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Slight said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Risky said:
" ??? "
"
"
He's saying that IRL he doesn't really have any friends. Don't see why it's so hard to understand that.  "
Because the OP was not very clear, otherwise we would not have asked. "
Everyone else seemed to pick up on it easily enough. 
Avatar image for precise
#27 Posted by Precise (21948 posts) - - Show Bio

He already pm'd he was going to follow my advice so problem solved. =)

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#28 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" He already pm'd he was going to follow my advice so problem solved. =) "
You give good advice ^_^ 
 
@Decoy Elite: Except the two other people who also gave a

???

Avatar image for primepower53
#29 Posted by primepower53 (6064 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @lazystudent said:
" Some people are plain idiots and not worth your time. If your not getting on with people around you, look some place else dude. "
This. "
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: Slight stated he figured as much, so he doesn't count.  :P
That means only one other person didn't get the OP. 
Avatar image for kingzila
#31 Posted by Kingzila (338 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a tought world out there you have to sometimes earn respect and people will want to be your friend, I realize that when some people who i though was friends got me into a fight at school with a guy who was a bully who they didnt have the gut to stand up to, the guy got in my face i told him to leave my friends alone, he said or what an push me so i broke his nose an got suspended but when i got back to school i was a populor guy everyone wanted to be my friend even the guy i broke his nose.
Avatar image for golden_superman
#32 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight:@Slight said:
" @Decoy Elite: I thought so...  Well, Best advice is to give a flying F@#$ about what people say about you or your likes, and do you. When you define that you could care less, they'll stop laughing, and if they still keep laughing you wont care... You'll get friends when you finally stop caring what people think about you...That's how school works...Independent minds always get ostracized and then they become popular...(This guy should know)  "
 
 yes this is 100% true. I am becoming popular every day.
 
: )
Avatar image for thenooseisloose
#33 Posted by TheNooseIsLoose (1921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" You can always kill them. "
Can we please get a like button.
Avatar image for edamame
#34 Posted by Edamame (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

I recommend focusing on just getting one TRUE friend. That is the most important thing, in my opinion. I don't recommend getting tons of friends. Quality, not quantity.  
 
@Sexy Merc said:

" You can always kill them. "
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Avatar image for biteme_fanboy
#35 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8918 posts) - - Show Bio

I got the perfect friends for you.
Call up Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Evan Williams. They are great pals.

Avatar image for captainjustice
#36 Posted by CaptainJustice (69 posts) - - Show Bio

People for the most part are amoral and discourteous my friend. It seems to only get worse and people simply do not truly care about one another any more.
Avatar image for golden_superman
#37 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I recommend focusing on just getting one TRUE friend. That is the most important thing, in my opinion. I don't recommend getting tons of friends. Quality, not quantity.  
 
I think i will get in the future.
 
 
 
 

 
 

Avatar image for golden_superman
#38 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" I got the perfect friends for you. Call up Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Evan Williams. They are great pals. "
who are they?
and where are they?
Avatar image for comicman24
#39 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the comments that said that you don't always need a lot of friends. Some but very good friends are better sometimes.

Avatar image for edamame
#40 Posted by Edamame (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainJustice said:
" People for the most part are amoral and discourteous my friend. It seems to only get worse and people simply do not truly care about one another any more. "
Very true.  The most important thing in life is caring about yourself.  No one else will do that for you.
Avatar image for spidey_15
#41 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ignore them. Only people that are feel inferior or that they are nothing act in this way that these idiots do. 
Never try to get the attention of these kind of people. And don't worry, i'm pretty sure that there are thousand of people that could be real friends to you. 
=]

Avatar image for cascadeking09
#42 Posted by cascadeking09 (6820 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"   "
Is that supposed to be Mr. hat n clogs?
Avatar image for cascadeking09
#43 Posted by cascadeking09 (6820 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Superman:  Just act like u don't GAF about nothin, then they'll stop makein fun of you.
Avatar image for golden_superman
#44 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: thank u very much.
 
comic vine members are really great.
Avatar image for spidey_15
#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Superman: You are welcome and thanks. 
=]
Avatar image for vance_astro
#46 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Superman said:
" My characters are exactly like Spiderman. But i do not even have one friend. If i say anything to them, they always join together and laugh at me.But i don't even have anyone to support me at the situation. Whenever i go to class, i feel alone.    : (  What is the reason for that? "
This just made me sad.Seriously.
Moderator
Avatar image for comicman24
#47 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio

People can be mean. Don't let them get to you. And you shouldn't care about them. There are a lot of people out there. And some of them will probably become very good friends to you.

Avatar image for golden_superman
#48 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: 
My characters are exactly like Spiderman. But i do not even have one friend. If i say anything to them, they always join together and laugh at me.But i don't even have anyone to support me at the situation. Whenever i go to class, i feel alone.  
 
This is very true. 
Now i feel very happy because everyone cares me here. Thats enough for me. 
But i have only 1 problem and that is u people are far away from me.
 
Avatar image for cascadeking09
#49 Posted by cascadeking09 (6820 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  I luv your avy Vance.
Avatar image for golden_superman
#50 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: I will find good people.
 
thanks.