Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Darkchild

Buckshot says:

"I'm gonna try to see it on an IMAX and catch that Dark Knight thing."

yeah the trailer had a full Joker and as much as this pains me to say it. Heath actually doesn look half bad as Joker. His laugh could be a little bit more psycho kinda like Mark Hamils was on the animated show

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#52  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I saw the DK trailer, but I heard there was another one at the IMAX. Not sure it's true but I want to get scared on a bigger screen anyway.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Copy

Okay so I saw the movie and I LOVED IT! So now we are going to talk about the movie.

So lets begin.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like the part where He gets that zombie in the blue tarp, such an awesome part.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Copy

They are vampires lol. And are you talking about the part where he smash a glass of blood and a vampire gets it and he traps her?

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By weather witch

i liked it but it seemed to be over fast....

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By gmanfromheck

I finally watched it tonight. What a bummer. Soooo different from the book. How about that huge Superman/Batman movie banner in New York City? Maybe Warner plans on releasing it next year? Yeah, right. But the movie did take place in 2012, three years after the virus.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G-Man says:

"I finally watched it tonight. What a bummer. Soooo different from the book. How about that huge Superman/Batman movie banner in New York City? Maybe Warner plans on releasing it next year? Yeah, right. But the movie did take place in 2012, three years after the virus."

I watched it with my girl 2wice and it's scary. Watched it 4 times in total.

@Copy : They are called Darkseekers in the movie.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By weather witch

G-Man says:

"Just too bad about Sam."

awww i wanted to cry but why didnt the dumb a$$ just tie him up and lock him in his lab until he found a cure....and at the end WHY THE HELL DIDNT HE JUST THROW THE GRANADE AND GET IN THE CELLER WITH THE OTHER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! UGH that made me mad!!!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By gmanfromheck

Just too bad about Sam.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What didn't you like?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By gmanfromheck

What he had to do. The fact that he had to do it.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know, I hated that part.

But it was mostly fck-faced Robert's fault for being fck-faced. (Pardon the language)

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By weather witch

i was just mad how stupid he was about it like he HAD to kill himself....but hey i would to if i was talkin n flirtin with manakins(sp?)!!!!!lol

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

G-Man says:

"What he had to do. The fact that he had to do it. "

With Sam? Didn't love it but it didn't bother me. I had more problems with the end. The book's ending was better and could have been used (and at parts it looked like the movie could go there - like the main vampire's semblance of intelligence). Would have been darker, but it didn't have to have a "happy ending" and that felt too fast anyway. I would have preferred if the movie had actually followed the book, but I liked it.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By weather witch

Buckshot says:

"G-Man says:
With Sam? Didn't love it but it didn't bother me. I had more problems with the end. The book's ending was better and could have been used (and at parts it looked like the movie could go there - like the main vampire's semblance of intelligence). Would have been darker, but it didn't have to have a "happy ending" and that felt too fast anyway. I would have preferred if the movie had actually followed the book, but I liked it."

i didnt kno there was a book how does it end??

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Rotten gun

G-Man says:

"I finally watched it tonight. What a bummer. Soooo different from the book. How about that huge Superman/Batman movie banner in New York City? Maybe Warner plans on releasing it next year? Yeah, right. But the movie did take place in 2012, three years after the virus."

i watched it 2 days ago... thanks alot peoplpe in my life! no one told me it would make me crap my pants!!! anyway... yeah i saw that bill board... i thought the same thing... it could be a great movie...

back to "I am legend" i didn't like the CGI... the monsters never looked real enough

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They kind of did. And what was that dude at the end?? The one ramming his head to the glass?? Was he the leader or something??

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Rotten gun

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"They kind of did. And what was that dude at the end?? The one ramming his head to the glass?? Was he the leader or something??"

yeah he was the smart one... the one that copied him and set the trap

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ElusiveStorm

if he was so smart why dint he use his hands to bash the window?

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Good film!

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ElusiveStorm

very good but disappointing ending

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Copy

Buckshot says:

"G-Man says:
With Sam? Didn't love it but it didn't bother me. I had more problems with the end. The book's ending was better and could have been used (and at parts it looked like the movie could go there - like the main vampire's semblance of intelligence). Would have been darker, but it didn't have to have a "happy ending" and that felt too fast anyway. I would have preferred if the movie had actually followed the book, but I liked it."

Yea, I like the movie a lot. And the ending was cool but the book ending was so much better in my opinion.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Copy

G-Man says:

I almost cried when that happen. I really liked that dog. I heard they had 2 dogs for the movie. 1 was to play with will because Sam wouldn't play fetch.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By gmanfromheck

I thought they were going to go with the book's angle at the end. I thought the chick and that kid were trying to play Will. I thought it was going to be a set-up that they happened to be there to save him. So I've read the book but I picked up the comic (graphic novel) over the weekend. Like Methos said (earlier) it's more text than a normal comic. Pretty cool though.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Rotten gun

so how does the book end?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Copy

G-Man says:

"I thought they were going to go with the book's angle at the end. I thought the chick and that kid were trying to play Will. I thought it was going to be a set-up that they happened to be there to save him. So I've read the book but I picked up the comic (graphic novel) over the weekend. Like Methos said (earlier) it's more text than a normal comic. Pretty cool though."

Yea, once I saw that girl I thought she was Ruth. (Is that how you spell her name?)

But I thought it was really sad when the dog died and he said he promised to talk to that girl and he tried but she wouldn't talk back. He started crying and there were a lot of emotional parts of the movie. I'm glad they didn't try to make it a comedy. But I don't get why people were afraid of the movie. I mean I don't do well with horror movies since I was 6 and I saw Childs play. That totally scared me. I just don't understand how it was scary. I mean yea there was part that made jump but that just suspense.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Rotten gun

Copy says:

"G-Man says:
"I thought they were going to go with the book's angle at the end. I thought the chick and that kid were trying to play Will. I thought it was going to be a set-up that they happened to be there to save him. So I've read the book but I picked up the comic (graphic novel) over the weekend. Like Methos said (earlier) it's more text than a normal comic. Pretty cool though."
Yea, once I saw that girl I thought she was Ruth. (Is that how you spell her name?) But I thought it was really sad when the dog died and he said he promised to talk to that girl and he tried but she wouldn't talk back. He started crying and there were a lot of emotional parts of the movie. I'm glad they didn't try to make it a comedy. But I don't get why people were afraid of the movie. I mean I don't do well with horror movies since I was 6 and I saw Childs play. That totally scared me. I just don't understand how it was scary. I mean yea there was part that made jump but that just suspense. "

i was scared cause i hadn't read or watched anything about the movie other than that it had broken box office records... i never even watched a trailor... i just didn't expect it, which made it worse lol

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Copy

G-Man says:

"Copy says:
"G-Man says:
I almost cried when that happen. I really liked that dog. I heard they had 2 dogs for the movie. 1 was to play with will because Sam wouldn't play fetch."
I'm not afraid to admit my eyes teared up. I hated seeing Sam limp around after they were attacked and she was protecting Robert. I had a German Shepard as a kid. I have a dog now that went through Hell during Hurricane Katrina. I also had a ten year old dog get sick a couple years ago. So yeah, the dog parts got to me."

I not afriad of saying if I cried. I'm just saying my eyes got watery.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By gmanfromheck

Copy says:

"G-Man says:

I almost cried when that happen. I really liked that dog. I heard they had 2 dogs for the movie. 1 was to play with will because Sam wouldn't play fetch."

I'm not afraid to admit my eyes teared up. I hated seeing Sam limp around after they were attacked and she was protecting Robert. I had a German Shepard as a kid. I have a dog now that went through Hell during Hurricane Katrina. I also had a ten year old dog get sick a couple years ago. So yeah, the dog parts got to me.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Rotten gun

Copy says:

"G-Man says:
"Copy says:
"G-Man says:
I'm not afraid to admit my eyes teared up. I hated seeing Sam limp around after they were attacked and she was protecting Robert. I had a German Shepard as a kid. I have a dog now that went through Hell during Hurricane Katrina. I also had a ten year old dog get sick a couple years ago. So yeah, the dog parts got to me."
I not afriad of saying if I cried. I'm just saying my eyes got watery. "

cry baby ;)

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Copy

lol. Jerk :)