Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk

Welcome to a new episode of...

No Caption Provided
Today's Rant: Xbox One
Today's Rant: Xbox One

Hulk have a bone to pick with Xbox One. The reason: It's all people are advertising in commercials. Everybody's going all: Xbox One this, Xbox One that, Xbox One right here.

Every single company is advertising Xbox One. Hulk see it all the time. Doritos, McDonald's, Mountain Dew, and more recently, Chef Boyardee are all advertising Xbox One. It's always get Xbox One every 2 minutes. That would be cool, except Hulk don't need one since Hulk trying to get a Playstation 4 for Christmas.

Come on, man, there's more next-gen consoles than just Xbox One. What about getting a Playstation 4 ever 2 minutes? Playstation also sounds like a great console. Hulk can't wait for it.

What about people winning this every 2 minutes?
What about people winning this every 2 minutes?

And what about winning a Wii U every 2 minutes? That would also be cool. Wii U needs love. So, start hammering THAT in our heads, too. Pepsi and Hershey should do a Wii U contest like that!

Give Wii U some love. Sales are actually slowly getting better and it has more games.
Give Wii U some love. Sales are actually slowly getting better and it has more games.

Hulk's point is, that it's great that you're advertising Xbox One, you have to do that to get people interested, but when that's the ONLY console getting advertised on TV, Hulk think it's getting repetitive. What about Playstation 4? What about Wii U? Hulk want to see more ads for both of those.

Hulk know there are some people who want an Xbox One, but what about people who want a Wii U or PS4 and need to know about it? Hulk feel like both of them are being neglectful of commercials. What do you think?

Now Hulk want to hear from you?

Do you think Playstation and Wii U need for commercials like Xbox One? Do you like Xbox, do you hate it, or are you like Hulk, and just don't give a s**t?

Hulk happy to hear your opinions.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hum... Sorry dude, but the Xbox One's hate wagon is a little old by now. Besides the PS4 has some questionable features of its own that people had conveniently decided to ignore.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm getting the ps4.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hum... Sorry dude, but the Xbox One's hate wagon is a little old by now. Besides the PS4 has some questionable features of its own that people had conveniently decided to ignore.

Hulk have no idea how long it was going on. But, Hulk was not really hating on Xbox One. Hulk was hating how there were no commercials for any console other than Xbox One.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rouflex

Hulk like X box one because hulk got United statien blood in him (Your creators& Banner) and that PS4 is asian your truthly ennemy, now hulk stop lying and smash PS4!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

I assume you've missed the Console Wars?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Bruxae

I love how everyone hated the X-box one and "would never get one" then goes back to defending it as soon as they do a few changes. Suckers.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigtewell

i got both and i actually like the xbox one a lot better. the ps4 runs every game at 1080p and the xbox one only runs some at 1080. but the ps4 doesnt run very well at 1080p so you get constant framerate drops which happen every few seconds. even at 1080 the xbox has never had that issue for me. the one also seems to be more dedicated with frequent patchs and updates so its issues are fixed before they are really noticed but the ps4 still has issues that arent being fixed.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Im getting the PS4 cus it will put my PSvita to good use. I also wanna play that Infamous game, looks dope.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I don't waste money on video games anymore I waste my money on comics and taking dates out. The days of my PS2 are over.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk don't really have a side on it. Hulk try to see value in all video game consoles.

ComicNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but the ps4 doesnt run very well at 1080p so you get constant framerate drops which happen every few seconds. even at 1080 the xbox has never had that issue for me. the one also seems to be more dedicated with frequent patchs and updates so its issues are fixed before they are really noticed but the ps4 still has issues that arent being fixed.

Dude, that is totally 100% opinion. I have a PS4 and the framerate never drops for me or my friends. I also know some people who have gotten the Xbox One. You shouldn't spread hate and lies about the PS4. Also, according to you, a system with more patches and updates mean they are more dedicated? Last time I checked it updates and patches are for IMPROVING and FIXING. If a game is not updated or patched that means it doesn't need IMPROVING and FIXING.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicnoob: I like both and play both. and yes that does mean dedicated because as soonas there is a problem on the one they fix it immediately where as my ps4 has had bugs since day one that havent been patched. my xbox had problems too and quite a few but they got fixed right away. i have ghosts for both systems and the ps4 has constant frame drops which makes it feel like im playing through constant lag. the ps4 looks nicer but doesnt play as smooth as the one and yes this is opinion from me but id prefer a game that plays nice over one that looks nice. also i just said my experience and what i prefered i was trying to hate on the ps4 i was just stating my experience with both systems. i take it that since you got so bent out of shape you have the ps4 and probly havent played the one so you got offended if i didnt agree with your choice of system

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Hulk don't really have a side on it. Hulk try to see value in all video game consoles.

Pfffft Video Game Commie :P

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

No no. It's true. Hulk think that Xbox One has some cool ideas behind it. Hulk hated it at first, but then Hulk began to like it a little bit more because of some of the concepts. But, Hulk's point of this blog, is that it is hogging ALL the commercials. Hulk want to see more Wii U and PS4 commercials.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

No no. It's true. Hulk think that Xbox One has some cool ideas behind it. Hulk hated it at first, but then Hulk began to like it a little bit more because of some of the concepts. But, Hulk's point of this blog, is that it is hogging ALL the commercials. Hulk want to see more Wii U and PS4 commercials.

I've oly seen Ps4 Commericals to be honest o.o

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you really? Well, it's a totally different experience for Hulk.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death to Xbox! Up with Playstation!

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doomnaut

I want a new Sega console instead.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does the ps4 actually have that ps3 doesn't? Besides the remote idk but i have pretty much switched sides after this new gen came out

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

All i get is PS4 Commericals Dx

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

That's funny, because Hulk hardly ever see PS4 commercials for some reason. Maybe we just watch different channels on TV.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Manchine

I can't play first person shooters (seizures and all) so Xbox One is out of the question. Playstation has had a history of less first person shooters so I will get that maybe in a year. =) Personally I am a PC person. =)

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tbh, I'm not really excited for a console that barely has a dozen decent games so next-gen Sony/Microsoft isn't an option so far. 3DS is the best console of the nextgen atm for game selection, so which think of getting that.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this would be a rant/review. But now I see it's just about ads..

I'm not seeing a whole lot of ads in my country.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this would be a rant/review. But now I see it's just about ads..

I'm not seeing a whole lot of ads in my country.

turn to channel 8 right now and a wii commersh will be on

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@thehulk said:

@thecheesestabber said:

That's funny, because Hulk hardly ever see PS4 commercials for some reason. Maybe we just watch different channels on TV.

I don;'t have a tv

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Xbox One ads on every Mountain Dew product I buy. It's a pretty old trick. Make the consumers believe they have a chance at getting a brand new product for free, but since it's a crapshoot the disappointment will set in they'll more than likely buy the system on their own.
I bought the PS4. Three of my Xbox 360s died and the last one I gave to my nephew because his died. I wouldn't take another chance on anything Microsoft develops in terms of gaming.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Emperorb777

Sony and Nintendo don't have as deep pockets as Microsoft so advertisement isn't as easy for them.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ms__omega

Going for ps4 mainly it has more of the game I like that and I have been through several xboxes they just die on me all the time.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#31  Edited By dngn4774

@thehulk: Hulk had me at PS4 but lost me at Wii U.

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ImagineMan16

I'm just excited about the price drop on PS3 games...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be waiting for the price drop on the PS4 because I didn't like how Sony lied about their DRM policy, I didn't like the PSN on my PS3 now I have to pay for it on the PS4 and PS4 doesn't have anything to offer besides graphics and I'm not a graphics whore so it doesn't matter to me.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

I love how everyone hated the X-box one and "would never get one" then goes back to defending it as soon as they do a few changes. Suckers.

I guess that makes me the few who's saying "No xbone"

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@thehulk: Hulk had me at PS4 but lost me at Wii U.

Why at Wii U did Hulk lose you?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By russellmania77

@thehulk: there has been a lot of ps4 commercials ive seen so far