How much of a chance does Kanye West have winning the 2024 election?

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I believe he said he was running in 2020 before, but changed the year.

But honestly, in this current political climate, do you think that he has a chance? Do you think he’ll reach the primaries?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0 chance the guy is nuts and has some kind of mental illness

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord, I do not mind his political views, but he's ill-minded. However, he does bring up valid points on certain issues, but it's all contradicted by his lifestyle. Yes/No he's trying to get the African American community to buy into his God phase and be somewhat relatable. As a consequence of this, if the African American community does buy into this, then he can place his political views passively.

SonsOfAlchemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for benjamin_poindexter
Benjamin_Poindexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't rule anyone out after watching Trump get voted in. We've already scraped the bottom of the barrel.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I don't rule anyone out after watching Trump get voted in. We've already scraped the bottom of the barrel.

This

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Richubs  Online

Lmao imagine Kanye just building churches on every single street and all it plays is his "Jesus is King" album.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowing America he would probably win.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@benjamin_poindexter said:

This

Well, it was against Hillary, so it's understandable.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give him roughly a 0% chance of getting the Republican nomination. He might have to run as an Independent. In which case, I give him a 0% chance but he might get on the ballot.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: "If" people buy into his "god" views? Every single track on his album is on the hot 100.

I don't think he can win the election, but of we're being honest-Kanye, Kim K, Kushner and Trump, have done more for the black and urban communities then any organizations have in my lifetime...

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

Indeed, but about a year ago, after Kanye’s political comments, it looked like his career was on the decline.(Remember ?) So how might one fool people? By pretending to be of God, and getting the African community to back his preposterousness.( Meaning that he's changed etc)

Yes, but the African American community mostly is democratic , and they felt Kanye became a sellout. In consequence of this, both Kanye/Kim had to do damage control, and show they support the African American community by helping a wrongily convicted man. Celebrities are proficiently adept at pretending and being mendacious, and I don’t buy a damn thing that emerges from their mouths, especially not from the Kardashian clan or anyone who runs in that circle. Kanye lost a alot of fans after the meltdown he had( right idea, but couldn't express it right) , and the African American community was pissed. Present day he's doing everything he can to stay in good graces , and promote his political views (which I agree with)

In this day and age anyone can be president.

( I am a mixed/hispanic Republican.. I support Trump )

Kanye speaks truth regarding political views , about The African American community , but he contradicts himself constantly in my opinion. He has the right ideas, but contradicts everything. (Like his wife cultrual appropiating the African American community)

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering he has no chance in hell of getting the nomination in the first place I am going to go with zero.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a joke and a circus.

It's all hype and money.

It's puppetry and showmanship

He should win easily

blackmask0331

Forum Posts