Scenario 2 : the men are trained in Krav maga and Judo

Pure H2H both rounds

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will have to say about seven to ten men. 15 for sure is enough.

TheMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are the men trained in any form of h2h combat or grappling/takedowns? If so i see 5-7 doing it with ease.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say 3 fairly athletic and brave fighters can take it

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-4 above average trained humans

With a simple weapon like a spear? One trained human every time

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just assumed it was bare hands and average guys. But if we are taking into account fighting skills and weapons then we have another story.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mexcomics2078  Online
yourgod666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20 with casualties.

one strong swing or stomp from this gorilla will knock out any ufc or boxing champions.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stl9997

lmao Gorilla is being lowballed. No form of hand to hand training prepares you to fight an animal, even with similar limbs. A lot of sources claim gorillas are up to 15 times stronger than a man. So it's going to take more than 15 guys to beat a gorilla without weapons, bare minimum. How does grappling work with that many guys? It doesn't. What's krav maga going to do? Yeah, it's great to kill another person of near equal strength, but against something that's potentially 15 times stronger? You physically probably cant get enough men around the Gorilla to take him down short of dog piling on him.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahahaha, as if training mattered in the least. God. Only on comicvine. I'd say 20 strong men MIGHT have a shot in doing so unarmed. But even then a silverback one shots every one of them, but 20 MIGHT be able to swarm a silverback and tire him eventually. But like the post above, i don't think you can physically do shit except dogpiling.

No Caption Provided

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idiot who goes in first will be a lesson for all the others who would run off

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best chance is to make a circle around the gorilla and then charge at him so that the dude who is behind his back has a chance to get a choke hold on as the gorilla is confused by the simultaneous attack. Obviously the other dudes won't actually go for a hit, they will simply fake an attack to give the back guy an opening. Once the dude gets on the gorilla's back then the rest of them would have to move in quickly before the gorilla murders the dude on his back. Possibly go for the gorilla's feet and imobolize him somehow. However, the chances of this being successful is less than the chances the Avengers on Titan had of beating Thanos.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By azrael1973

The gorilla have three times the bite force of a leopard. So the Gorilla the gorilla is armed and the men are not. A few of them get bitten and killed and the rest run off.

https://www.quora.com/How-strong-are-silverback-gorillas

It broke easily through the first of three layers of security glass with its fists. Who isn't knocked out after that?

Loading Video...

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sungsam

You must post feats for the bear and the real world men.

FEATS... ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS FEATS!!!!!!!!!! Because apparently, if it never happened before, it's impossible.

All arguments in this entire thread are head canon, speculations. Fuck analysis and logic, only feats. You must get confirmation from the author of the fictional work about bears and real world men.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Mass  Online

Men would be fodder for a Gorilla. One swipe from it would 100% kill you. You need to world war Z engulf it and weigh it down with like 20 plus people and half of them will die.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By azrael1973

@sungsam said:

You must post feats for the bear and the real world men.

FEATS... ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS FEATS!!!!!!!!!! Because apparently, if it never happened before, it's impossible.

All arguments in this entire thread are head canon, speculations. Fuck analysis and logic, only feats. You must get confirmation from the author of the fictional work about bears and real world men.

Well it's a gorilla not a bear.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are all people on comicvine just stupidly strong and fast?

Oh wait

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot I'm thinking 20+. Gorillas as super strong and can easily one shot humans. I also doubt a regular human would be able to hurt them much.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 death4bunnies  Moderator

I would say 5 versions on me.

We bite too.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass said:

Men would be fodder for a Gorilla. One swipe from it would 100% kill you. You need to world war Z engulf it and weigh it down with like 20 plus people and half of them will die.

Jesus, it's not the Hulk. One swing is not gonna doing more than breaking a bone or two.

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i’m gonna say 20 - 25 to be safe.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another gorilla thread? Seriously? Probably 10,000 humans, all armed with bazookas. Anything less and the gorilla stomps.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Tons. Gorillas are way heavier, combined with a much higher pound-for-pound strength, one of the highest on earth in fact, their body mechanics allow them to transfer their mass and strength better into pinches than humans, their teeth are also really dangerous and they can run at 25mph, which is comparable to top sprinters.

They also rip small trees apart like they are paper.

Loading Video...

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are underestimating the difference between a gorilla and an human.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

20 trained people

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hypnos0929

20-30

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Lmao do u guys know how strong and durable a silverback gorilla is? I’ll post a video later backing this up. A peak silverback can bench press 2 small cars. Bust down safetyglass, crack a jaguars skull with a single hit...

The gorilla would fodderized trained people. It would basically just keep beating on people until it got tired. And it doesn’t matter how strong these humans are Human Durability is trash. That’s why even Pro Boxers and UFC fighters can still get KTFO with a single well placed punch in the 1st round of a fight...A Gorllia could tank small handgun fire and still beat the crap out of a small group of men(outside of being shot in the eyes)...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: One punch from a normal inshape Human could possibly kill you...that’s actually how Houdini died.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Peak Gorilla can lift 2 family cars...

Loading Video...

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: One punch from a normal inshape Human could possibly kill you...that’s actually how Houdini died.

Nonsense. If a well placed punch could possibly kill you then punches would have some of the highest death rates.

A Peak Gorilla can lift 2 family cars...

Loading Video...

Lifting =/= striking. It's not like they strike with the force equivalent to two cars. They would be able to oneshot concrete.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: @streak619: A martial arts master can crack a concrete block so....

Nonsense. If a well placed punch could possibly kill you then punches would have some of the highest death rates.

I don't wanna fight over something as silly as a vine thread. It seems like you're just unaware of stuff..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38992393

Robert's death is far from an isolated case.

While no official figures are available on one-punch deaths, the campaign group One Punch Can Kill has recorded more than 80 fatalities since 2007.

Many of the cases have attracted media attention - in large part because it seems extraordinary that one punch can kill.

But Duncan Bew, a consultant in trauma and acute care at King's College Hospital, said this reflects a fundamental lack of understanding.

"People are very much focused on penetrating injuries, but actually punching someone in the head can be just as lethal," he said.

No one is keeping data on once punch kills because keeping such data is pointless. There is nothing to prove by keeping such data. We know that blunt force trama can kill you...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: And a another article...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/21/deaths-from-a-single-punch-not-that-uncommon/

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/one-punch-death-toll-is-much-higher-ng-ya-126952

https://www.smh.com.au/national/90-killed-in-single-punch-assaults-since-2000-20131201-2yjtr.html

It's easy as hell to get your head cracked open; hence why football players where helmets. (And yes I know rugby players don't) but, the average American Footballer is a lot stronger and bigger.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI part of the reason 1 punch can kill you is because you're actually being hit twice. 1 by the fist and once by the ground....and if you are around objects and you fall...when you get punched you actually might hit a sharp edge of a table or something...

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By azrael1973

@death4bunnies said:

I would say 5 versions on me.

We bite too.

No Caption Provided

But not with 3 times the strength of a leopard. And good luck if you want to bite through his fur.

It needs at least 20 people but most likely their morale will break first.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 anthp2000  Moderator

Your average viner solos.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thelocust619

Gorilla breaks its hand.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rogueshadow  Moderator

Your average viner solos.

Can confirm. I am an average Viner.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gorilla clears the verse

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

I also have a girlfriend, apart from 40 years worth of Navy training and the ability to lift 100 pounds for fun every morning.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogueshadow  Moderator
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 anthp2000  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Never too good for you, so we should be proud.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Didn't even need to click that link to get where that was going lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@20damon said:

Hahahahaha, as if training mattered in the least. God. Only on comicvine. I'd say 20 strong men MIGHT have a shot in doing so unarmed. But even then a silverback one shots every one of them, but 20 MIGHT be able to swarm a silverback and tire him eventually. But like the post above, i don't think you can physically do shit except dogpiling.

No Caption Provided
@stl9997 said:

lmao Gorilla is being lowballed. No form of hand to hand training prepares you to fight an animal, even with similar limbs. A lot of sources claim gorillas are up to 15 times stronger than a man. So it's going to take more than 15 guys to beat a gorilla without weapons, bare minimum. How does grappling work with that many guys? It doesn't. What's krav maga going to do? Yeah, it's great to kill another person of near equal strength, but against something that's potentially 15 times stronger? You physically probably cant get enough men around the Gorilla to take him down short of dog piling on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@20damon said:

No Caption Provided
@stl9997 said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dshipp17

I think about 3 men could do it, but it would need to involve getting the gorilla confused and disoriented and worn out; you're not going to just go in and try to fight it like you would another person, you'd have to play a long game of keep away with the occasional jab/tag; but, with weapons, easily 3 men.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One if it's me

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By removekebab

Only takes one of me. Just give me a Mateba or something.