• 77 results
#1 Edited by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

In my case I’ve only kissed one girl and I was 12.its kind of sad because I’m now currently 18

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#2 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24968 posts) - - Show Bio

Non blood related? 10.

Helps to be likable and resourceful in University.

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio

...I really have no number. More than I can reasonably remember.

#4 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: what is your secret to achieve that :,(?

#5 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078: No secret. Just be yourself, be confident. Find out rejection isn't so bad. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

#6 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: well I’m always confident and being myself. Well After one girl broke my heart suddenly I met some girls on the last months. and I’ve dated 1 of them. But I don’t know my shots of kissing one or them

#7 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

'Bout a few.

#8 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for the_thereminist
#10 Edited by The_Thereminist (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Only my mom & my ex-wife. Was never chasing girls as a teen, just kinda kept to myself.

#11 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078: You have time my friend. College will be a good experience if you're going.

#13 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: I’m currently on my first semester on college actually.

#14 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by JediXMan (42873 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: I’m currently on my first semester on college actually.

Join clubs. I can't stress this enough; join clubs and be active while in college. Just going to classes and... nothing else will lead to a boring time. And if you're studying, study in the library (unless you find that you can't study unless you're in solitude. Some people are like that and yeah, grades are important).

#16 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: well I’m studying engineering so it’s kind of hard to find time to join some club,Ive already joined to the College gym and it’s pretty good actually. And on weekend I go to the Night Clubs with my friends.so yeah my chances of meeting new friends/Girls are increasing and that’s good.

#17 Posted by incursion2 (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

A big o'l fat 0.

#18 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: actually I don’t know. On high school I used to be very shy and I didn’t have a good looking presentation in everything ( my clothes , hairstyle etc) n I was fat and later I was skinny so that wasn’t to good for me. As of now I’m getting a muscular and I’m more confident with myself and I improved my hairstyle and outfits. The only thing that maybe is holding me back is my limited experience with girls tbh.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (42873 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: well I’m studying engineering so it’s kind of hard to find time to join some club,Ive already joined to the College gym and it’s pretty good actually. And on weekend I go to the Night Clubs with my friends.so yeah my chances of meeting new friends/Girls are increasing and that’s good.

I think you'll eventually find time for clubs. Your first semester and, probably, junior year will be your most difficult - at least for me they were. I was taking 18-19 credits at the peak of my time in college and I found time to attend clubs.

#20 Edited by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: yeah i was thinking off joining kick boxing club on my college maybe next semester. I love martial arts and I’ve heard that a lot of girls join that club due to improving their self defense .I think is perfect for me. The only issue is my classes schedule.

#21 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: actually I don’t know. On high school I used to be very shy and I didn’t have a good looking presentation in everything ( my clothes , hairstyle etc) n I was fat and later I was skinny so that wasn’t to good for me. As of now I’m getting a muscular and I’m more confident with myself and I improved my hairstyle and outfits. The only thing that maybe is holding me back is my limited experience with girls tbh.

Its understandable. You already sound like you're taking a lot of the necessary steps. Just take your time and work on being confident. I know I already said it, but the greatest thing I think I ever realized is to not be afraid of rejection. It's a natural thing, everyone gets rejected. Don't let it stop you from trying to talk to a girl, or ask her out/get her number, or kiss her.

Also, Jedi is right. School comes first, but fill the rest of your time with something you enjoy that gets you out and around other people whether its intramural sports, clubs, student government, even work. I worked as a cashier throughout my masters program and I can't tell you how many numbers I got.

#22 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: yeah.rejection is natural the first time I was rejected it felt like hell but after that it doesn’t feel too bad.currently I’m working of my best version of myself and being better each day.

In all life aspects

#23 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5198 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly lost count.

#25 Posted by JediXMan (42873 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078:

Can I also say that you shouldn't socialize, specifically, to meet girls. It puts this unnecessary pressure on you that you are out there to date, and nothing else. So go out with the intent of socializing, not just "obtaining" dates. Your general social circle is important; male friends, female friends (girls who are friends; this is a thing, and shouldn't be ignored), and dates / girlfriends are all important to have. Don't put so much pressure on having one of those things that you neglect the others. Whether you're in a relationship or not, it's important to have friends in general.

#26 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: yeah maybe it’s only matter of time I suppose

#27 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: yeah i know. I made a lot of male/female friends and I feel fine with them. and also I encountered old friends from high school and actually I’m getting a better relationship with them than it was some years ago. I’m not that pressured on having dates but if I have the opportunity I will take it

#28 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@mexcomics2078:

Can I also say that you shouldn't socialize, specifically, to meet girls. It puts this unnecessary pressure on you that you are out there to date, and nothing else. So go out with the intent of socializing, not just "obtaining" dates. Your general social circle is important; male friends, female friends (girls who are friends; this is a thing, and shouldn't be ignored), and dates / girlfriends are all important to have. Don't put so much pressure on having one of those things that you neglect the others. Whether you're in a relationship or not, it's important to have friends in general.

yes, also this. Generally the best things happen when you aren't actively trying.

#29 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: @lunacyde: yeah thank you both for your advices now I’m going to sleep :p I have school tomorrow

#30 Posted by juiceboks (24972 posts) - - Show Bio

A resounding zero at the moment.

#32 Posted by Ghostodoofus2 (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#33 Edited by RedHood_JayTodd (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I kissed one in the lips so far.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#34 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

I have kissed other guys, but no girls and it will more than likely stay that way.

#35 Posted by Michaelbn (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Non-blood. 2

Blood. 5 or 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
#36 Posted by deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha!

ZERO.

Not interested.

Was, now and will be too busy studying.

Kissing could wait a life or two!

#37 Edited by GeorgeWBush (12447 posts) - - Show Bio

3-5

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#38 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't keep count of kissing.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#39 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11945 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see...

I'm 18... multiply the lip by the tongue... subtract the bad parts... add some magic... divide by pi, and add 7 cause why not...

I think the answer is 0.

#40 Posted by Mutant1230 (6782 posts) - - Show Bio

Less than you think

#41 Posted by RandomGuy287 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by FaradaySloth (10608 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if kisses on the cheeks don’t count...zero.

Lmao... 😭

#43 Edited by Doofasa (2229 posts) - - Show Bio

More then I can remember honestly. I'm in my 30's though so I've had plenty of opportunity.

My wife and I compiled some tips and tricks if anyone is interested. Apologies for the unsolicited advice if you're not:

1) Practice socializing with girls. Like any skill, social skills require practice, this is no different. And like driving a car, it can be terrifying at first but the more you do it the more it becomes second nature and enjoyable. Start by just talking to girls you know, friends, class mates etc. As you get more comfortable with it advance to approaching and talking to girls you don't know (when appropriate) or do not know well. Eventually start practicing flirting with or chatting up girls. Before you know it you'll be confident in talking to girls in all situations, and confidence is key.

2) Learn to deal with rejection and do not be too hard on yourself. So you put your foot in your mouth? So what. Laugh about it and learn from it and try and keep your feet on the ground next time. Or she isn't interested or rebukes your attempts at conversation or advances, no big deal. We all get rejected at times and it sucks, but it's important to learn to not take it personally. Just get back up, brush yourself off and move on. Keep trying and you'll get better at it and it'll be more fun, and as others have already said, "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

3) When you go out don't go out with the sole intention of picking up. Just go out to enjoy yourself in whatever you might be doing. If you see someone you want to talk to, by all means go up and talk to them, but do not judge the evening or whatever as a failure if you don't have any luck meeting or talking to women. That puts undue pressure on yourself and can make you seem desperate to women.

4) Make sure your breath is okay. Carry breath mints if need be, but bad breathe is a huge turn off for women.

5) Be yourself. This one can be tricky as many of us are still figuring out what that is, particularly when we're in our teens and early 20's. However just go with what feels natural to you.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#44 Posted by echostarlord117 (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

1... and her name...??? well... she's reading this right now... ;) :* 8)

#45 Posted by Warlockmage (9371 posts) - - Show Bio

3.776 billion.

#46 Edited by TheSentinell (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by Amcu (17041 posts) - - Show Bio

853,658 + 374,854 - 2,565 + 9 - 765,521 - 460,000 + 173 - 608

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#48 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12143 posts) - - Show Bio

5 tops.

#49 Posted by Lunacyde (28301 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa: You said everything I wanted to say, but like 100% better and more encouraging.

#50 Posted by SocaJunkie (8807 posts) - - Show Bio

Just kissed? 56