Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"No, if the victim was black as well."
They say that according to law..but it's not true in most cases.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

We live in the 21 century, not the 19th. WE are beyond that kind of thinking, or at least I like to think so.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Actually, the justice system WILL be harder on a criminal that caused suffering to his victim. "Torture" and "Sadistic acts" are legal terms that have bearing on sentencing.

And just because it is "the norm", that does not make it o.k. Just because Slavery was "the norm" that does not make it right. We fought a war over that one.

It was "the norm" to kill Jews in Germany in 1940's...that does not make it o.k. That does not mean the Nuremburg trials should have been more lenient. Just because "Well... everybody was doing it!""
Did you read my post? I said that none of it is ok...not what happened to the raccoon dogs,not slavery,not beating an old woman down,nothing of he violent sort.I'm saying for people who feel so strongly about this and say things like " I would shoot or kill those people" that isn't right either...and the mentality of the people who do these things should be understood but not excepted.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Pania
Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
They say that according to law..but it's not true in most cases."
Prove it.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"We live in the 21 century, not the 19th. WE are beyond that kind of thinking, or at least I like to think so."
So last year when the cops shot Sean Bell 50 times and the cops got off Scott free...that was ok? Or it didn't happen because it's the 21st century?
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Jax
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"We live in the 21 century, not the 19th. WE are beyond that kind of thinking, or at least I like to think so."

Most of us are beyond that kind of thinking. Not all.

I watched all the videos posted and I have to say they are disturbing and they really creeped me out. Killing in such inhuamne ways is so primitive.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."
Do you watch the news? I can name several people who were beaten down on film with eye witnesses who were black and the people who did it got away with it.It doesn't matter if they were brutalized..they were black so the gov't doesn't give a sh#t.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Pania

Dude, your ability to rationalize is amazing, but rather obvious.

So what, cops shot someone (who BTW, attacked them first with a CAR!)...so that absolves you of any responsibility for keeping the world from going to hell in a handcart?

Don't work that way buddy.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Dude, your ability to rationalize is amazing, but rather obvious.

So what, cops shot someone...so that absolves you of any responsibility for keeping the world from going to hell in a handcart?

Don't work that way buddy."
No...who said that? I didn't.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Loaded Revolver

I still don't think people are getting my point even after tha long ass post.I am not trying to rationalize anything..Killing anything is wrong...people,animals,whatever.My only point is saying that you would kill these people or hurt them in retaliation is no better especially in light of the fact that they don't get that this is not O.K.I could not sit there and skin something that was still breathing or even dead for that matter.I'm not saying what they did is ok...I'm saying I understand why they think they can do it and there is nothing wrong with it.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BlackPanther
Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
"Actually, the justice system WILL be harder on a criminal that caused suffering to his victim. "Torture" and "Sadistic acts" are legal terms that have bearing on sentencing. "
Not if the vicitim is black....."
Well i cant argue with yoLoaded Revolver said:
"BlackPanther said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Foreign people don't give a sh#t about animals.They use them for profit and nothing more..That video is disturbing though."
I think this sentence could of been been expressed better than categorising all foreign people with the same intent. And just for the record I come under foreign people."
I was using a stereotype..obviously there are exceptions.

BlackPanther
said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"BlackPanther said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"in some places   they eat fish alive

"

But you're still eating it. Just as cows, Turkey and Cereal..

Beating something to death just for it's fur or ivory or other good is just wrong. That's the equivalent of beating an Old Lady just for her Perls and diamond necklass.

If a T-Rex kills the Old Lady though just to eat her and keep itself alive, it wouldn't be as bad.

There's a fine line between MURDER and Food Chain.

"
No it is not...beating a Raccoon Dog up is not equivalent to beating and Old Lady for her pearls or diamonds.PEOPLE ARE GOING OVERBOARD......
Anyway...I wish I had a Raccoon Dog.
"
I don't think anybody is exaggerating this. the fact is that raccoon dog was skinned alive it was blinking it was struggling and it was obviously in pain... people cannot justify the fact that they had a blade to cut the raccoon dog yet they could'nt use that same blade to end the dogs life. even after they skinned it they left it on the table and you can see it moving and lifting up its head trying to struggle and you cant tell me that trying to move with your skin cut off wont hurt. EVERYBODY SHOULD WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO BEFORE THEY REPLY."
I watched the video but what i'm saying is...yes it is cruel to skin it alive while it was still breathing and blinking...I would even go far as to say it's wrong to kill the dog for it's fur...but this is no comparison to beating an old lady down and robbing her....old women don't have any defense at all.At least the raccoon dog has claws and teeth.It's not the same thing.What they did is wrong but you can't compare it to beating down and old women."
I guess the fact the animals skin was ripped off with no sedation or anything means nothing?. OK look at it this way, have you ever broke or fractured a bone, burned yourself, torn a tendon or sprained your wrist or ankle. ok Imagine that pain and amplify it by a billion. the fact is its skin was ripped of. its not like getting a hair cut but like having all your nerves going on overdrive. and they knew full well that it was alive and struggling, in the background i can hear laughing. muggin an old lady is bad and there is no justification for that but this is the same. would you like to have your skin ripped of while u can feel everylittle bit of it. Maybe your thinking that the old lading is getting beat down by a baseball bat or suttin but still thats not like she's getting skinned alive isit. she may suffer from sever traumer, blood loss, internal bleeding and inevitably death but the pain she feels and the psicological effects is what makes these two things as bad as each other. its been established that animals feel emotions like humans and this animal is probably wondering what it did to deserve such pain. raccoon dogs are related to demesticated dogs (not raccons) and its more than likely that domestic dogs are being skinned in the same manner as this so would you feel the same way if it was your pet dog getting skinned alive? this is the same as an old woman being beaten up because raccoon dogs are being killed in the millions like this every year. they could just as easy throw them in a box full of co2 to kill them like they do in european countries, which leads to a painless death because the animal runs out of oxygen and fall asleep. its cheep and effective and it doesnt harm the fur. anyway regardless of what method used it all come down to consumer demands and people out there can see this yet they still like the feel of fur on their jacket. Oh and just to let you know, these animals live their whole life in a small cage and through the bars of the cage they can see their relatives being skinned. They are small and young and obviously not big or strong enough to take on a human by itself, let alone a human with a tool in his hand. They can hardly defend themselves and even if they try do you honestly think that it will help them? Claws and teeth dont mean nothing when theres no way of effectively utilising them. Don't get it twisted, evil is evil.
Anyway stay blessed,

Peace"
I understand your point very well but it's obvious..nobody has understood mine from the beginning.I'm not saying slaughtering animals for any reason is ok.Not fur,not food,not anything.My point was for the people who say stuff like.."If I saw these people doing this I would hit them or shoot them"you have to understand the mentality of the people involved.These people killed these animals nonchalantly as if raccoon dogs were created for them to kill...as if they weren't breathing,living things at all.There is obviously something going on with them psychologically that makes them desensitized to the killing of animals.
For example...when I was younger...I watched my friend kick a bird that couldn't fly in the dirt until it died.Me and everyone else just sat there and laughed.Is it funny to kill animals..of course not.Did I think he was crazy or something was wrong with him? Of course not.You know why? Me neither.I don't know why people can kill an animal brutally and feel no type of way about it...it's just the way some people think.

Do you think if someone comes and shoots me where I stand right now...and I suffer and squirm because I don't die right away and I have to sit there and bleed to death..that the Justice system is going to be any harder on him because I suffered? All they care about is the fact I was killed..they don't care how it was done.When I'm sitting at home eating some chicken..even after seeing that KFC slaughterhouse video....that i'm thinking,damn I hope this chicken wasn't tortured or brutalized.You could have proof the very piece of chicken I am eating was stomped and fed steroids...and I would still eat it.Why,because even though humans are classified animals..some people don't hold animals in the same regard they do humans...and don't care how they were killed.

During slavery...alot of Africans died just for their right to live and at some point people born during those times saw the actions against those people bound by slavery as normal.It was normal to sell people as tools,it was normal to beat them and hang them and drag them by horse carriage because they made everyone believe that we weren't people..it was written in law.

The point i'm trying to make is it's not ok to brutalize or torture any living being;however,when something like that becomes normal because it is legal in your region and so many are doing it then it desensitizes the people who do it.If murder and brutality becomes the norm around you...you don't know any better to feel any remorse for it.It doesn't make it right but wanting to kill those people or hurt them doesn't make you right either.The people involved in KFC Slaughter are obviously sick and demented...normal sane people don't slam or jump on living creatures until they die for fun..you know they say killing animals is the first step to being a serial killer...and there is no such thing a sane serial killer.
"
I understand that your seeing it from the killers point of view but honestly if someone cant dictate bad from good at the age of 7 years old then there's a cause for concern. even though its the killers fault its also their environment as you said. The slave trade was so wrong that most people cant imagine what they did. from hooking people from their skin to violent rape to cutting their toughs out, the heartless things were wrong on so many levels. even in the sugar stove where the sugar was melted. people would sleep in the room with the huge fire and cramped spaces. sometimes people would roll over and burn to death or the toxic fumes of the sugar would kill them. At the time people knew what was wrong but they were blind to what they already thought. remember that people will do alot to fit in. even though the slave trade was bad, it was when it was abolished that things got bad because black people were nolonger valuable as a product so now they were worthless and killing them would not cost anybody. so as the slave traders were componsated with big fat cheques, the slaves were left with nothing no land and no jobs and were often subject to murder at the hand of racists who found it enjoyable to kill black people and torture them in the process. even in African when colonain countries were still using slaves they would cut off their hands if they didnt work and people are still alive today with one hand gone showing how recent it was.
Anyway stay blessed,

Peace
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I turned the video on, and stopped in it a few seconds. Ridiculous, Absolutely ridiculous. I don't know what to say.......

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Loaded Revolver said:
"I still don't think people are getting my point even after tha long ass post.I am not trying to rationalize anything..Killing anything is wrong...people,animals,whatever.My only point is saying that you would kill these people or hurt them in retaliation is no better especially in light of the fact that they don't get that this is not O.K.I could not sit there and skin something that was still breathing or even dead for that matter.I'm not saying what they did is ok...I'm saying I understand why they think they can do it and there is nothing wrong with it."
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Pania

That seems to what you are aiming for. "The world is just bad, so stop complaining."

Is there a lot of crap in thew world? Yeah. Are we supposed to be better than this kind of barbarism? We make that claim every single day. It's in the Christian gawd damn holy book that we're supposed to be better than this.

Loaded Revolver said:

"Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."
Do you watch the news? I can name several people who were beaten down on film with eye witnesses who were black and the people who did it got away with it.It doesn't matter if they were brutalized..they were black so the gov't doesn't give a sh#t."

I said sentencing. Not convicting. I know there is a problem with conviction in this country where 50% of the jail population is made up of minorities, and the minorities outnumber the Caucasians on death row 5 to 1. Persoally, I have a real problem with the fact that a "white collar criminal" can rip the tax payers off for millions gets a 18 month stretch in a resort, while the kid who stuck up the local liquor store for 40 bucks gets three to six hard time.

However, in sentencing, the means by which the person was killed does have impact.

And besides, this is another topic entirely. If you want to have a discussion on the injustice of the American Justice system, that's another thread.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pania
Loaded Revolver said:
"I still don't think people are getting my point even after tha long ass post.I am not trying to rationalize anything..Killing anything is wrong...people,animals,whatever.My only point is saying that you would kill these people or hurt them in retaliation is no better especially in light of the fact that they don't get that this is not O.K.I could not sit there and skin something that was still breathing or even dead for that matter.I'm not saying what they did is ok...I'm saying I understand why they think they can do it and there is nothing wrong with it."
If any human being can treat a creature that is so utterly at their mercy with such contempt and callous disregard...there is something wrong with them. And if that attitude was produced by a society, there is something wrong with that society.

No one had to tell me that torturing animals (and people)  was wrong. I knew it because I could empathize with another's pain and terror.

That is all that is required to know the difference between right and wrong here, the simply human ability to empathize with another being.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BlackPanther
Pania said:
"That seems to what you are aiming for. "The world is just bad, so stop complaining."

Is there a lot of crap in thew world? Yeah. Are we supposed to be better than this kind of barbarism? We make that claim every single day. It's in the Christian gawd damn holy book that we're supposed to be better than this.

Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."
Do you watch the news? I can name several people who were beaten down on film with eye witnesses who were black and the people who did it got away with it.It doesn't matter if they were brutalized..they were black so the gov't doesn't give a sh#t."

I said sentencing. Not convicting. I know there is a problem with conviction in this country where 50% of the jail population is made up of minorities, and the minorities outnumber the Caucasians on death row 5 to 1. Persoally, I have a real problem with the fact that a "white collar criminal" can rip the tax payers off for millions gets a 18 month stretch in a resort, while the kid who stuck up the local liquor store for 40 bucks gets three to six hard time.

However, in sentencing, the means by which the person was killed does have impact.

And besides, this is another topic entirely. If you want to have a discussion on the injustice of the American Justice system, that's another thread."
I agree sentencing is implicated by the murder and the method used
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"That seems to what you are aiming for. "The world is just bad, so stop complaining."

Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."

And besides, this is another topic entirely. If you want to have a discussion on the injustice of the American Justice system, that's another thread."
I'm not aiming for "The World is bad,so stop complaining".I'm aiming for..people do things for reasons whether what they do is bad or good..there is a rationale behind it.I'm not saying that because you think you can kill something or someone that you can..I'm just saying I can understand the reasoning behind it.
As far as your other response..You said the justice system will go harder on a suspect if he caused some suffering or the victim was tortured and I said not if the victim is black.In some cases I may be wrong but in most I am absolutely right.Period.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BlackPanther
Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
If any human being can treat a creature that is so utterly at their mercy with such contempt and callous disregard...there is something wrong with them. And if that attitude was produced by a society, there is something wrong with that society.

No one had to tell me that torturing animals (and people)  was wrong. I knew it because I could empathize with another's pain and terror.

That is all that is required to know the difference between right and wrong here, the simply human ability to empathize with another being."
agreed
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

That is all that is required to know the difference between right and wrong here, the simply human ability to empathize with another being."
That's what I just said.Did I not say there is something wrong with people who do these type of things?
Yes...but everyone isn't able to understand that torturing animals is wrong.

Again,i'm not justifying the murder i'm understanding the motive.I'm not saying it's right all i'm saying is I understand why someone would think it was ok.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By BlackPanther
Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:

Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."

I'm not aiming for "The World is bad,so stop complaining".I'm aiming for..people do things for reasons whether what they do is bad or good..there is a rationale behind it.I'm not saying that because you think you can kill something or someone that you can..I'm just saying I can understand the reasoning behind it.
As far as your other response..You said the justice system will go harder on a suspect if he caused some suffering or the victim was tortured and I said not if the victim is black.In some cases I may be wrong but in most I am absolutely right.Period.
"
There is a difference from wanting to do something and doing it. you said that there is rationality behind it... well where is the rationality for someone taking a gun and shooting all his class mates and himself. Maybe he was bullied but does that rationalise what he did or does it prove that he was being irrational?

I do understand where your coming from but still, not everything has a right motive behind it. sometimes murder is committed because of something completely unrelated. your right there is always a reason for murder but most of the time, the reason shouldn't be enough for someone to do it.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Loaded Revolver
BlackPanther said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:

Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."

"
There is a difference from wanting to do something and doing it. you said that there is rationality behind it... well where is the rationality for someone taking a gun and shooting all his class mates and himself. Maybe he was bullied but does that rationalise what he did or does it prove that he was being irrational?"
In that person's mind killing everyone is the only way for people to stop making fun of him or whatever the motive is for the shooting.Is it ok to come to school and kill all your classmates..no,but I understand why he would think it's ok.Something is obviously wrong with him psychologically that makes him believe things will all go away if he kills the problem..but he's only making it worse.It's stupid but that's how he\she rationalizes it.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By BlackPanther
Loaded Revolver said:
"BlackPanther said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:

Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:
Prove it."

"
There is a difference from wanting to do something and doing it. you said that there is rationality behind it... well where is the rationality for someone taking a gun and shooting all his class mates and himself. Maybe he was bullied but does that rationalise what he did or does it prove that he was being irrational?"
In that person's mind killing everyone is the only way for people to stop making fun of him or whatever the motive is for the shooting.Is it ok to come to school and kill all your classmates..no,but I understand why he would think it's ok.Something is obviously wrong with him psychologically that makes him believe things will all go away if he kills the problem..but he's only making it worse.It's stupid but that's how he\she rationalizes it."
I agree on this point
_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By _Obsidian_

This is extremely depressing...

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Loaded Revolver

If I offended anyone in this thread..I am sorry.I think I articulated my point in a way that made it seem as if I was trying to make what happened to these raccoon dogs right...yet I was only saying that I'm not mad at these people for what they do because I understand why they may think it's ok.It's no ok and should not be condoned...but I think people should understand the mental illness of the people who do this before getting mad at them.Sometimes people just need to be educated on a subject so that they do or see things differently..in other cases people just need mental help.Retaliating against them violently is almost cruel in a way because they probably honestly don't see what's wrong with it,and it would be like giving someone the death penalty for a crime they didn't commit.I don't think anyone here on the vine could sit there and rip the fur off of a live animal and think it's sick..but to these people it's just another day.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pania

Well, some states do execute criminals who are developmentally disabled. As a matter of fact, our President comes from one of them.

I understand what you are saying, and to a certain extent I agree. Certainly vigilante justice is not the way to go in this instance and I would not condone it...unless the people DO know it is wrong and contiue to do so because they are just cruel motherf%&$ers.

And that was my point, it really doesn't take an education to realize that certain behaviors are cruel.

And there are people that are just self-centered, sadistic, jerks. People who rationalize their behavior by any means necessary just so they can keep "having fun". Those people need a beating, because honestly, unless they themselves are put in the victims place, they aren't going to "get it".

I mean, you can't say that Michael Vick is uneducated, poor, or mentally ill. Especially as seen in his statements to the press in which he admits what was happening was wrong, but tries to shift the bulk of the blame onto others.

I dunno, for me there are certain behaviors that there is no excuse for. Cruelty is one of them.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Well, some states do execute criminals who are developmentally disabled. As a matter of fact, our President comes from one of them.

I understand what you are saying, and to a certain extent I agree. Certainly vigilante justice is not the way to go in this instance and I would not condone it...unless the people DO know it is wrong and contiue to do so because they are just cruel motherf%&$ers.

And that was my point, it really doesn't take an education to realize that certain behaviors are cruel.

And there are people that are just self-centered, sadistic, jerks. People who rationalize their behavior by any means necessary just so they can keep "having fun". Those people need a beating, because honestly, unless they themselves are put in the victims place, they aren't going to "get it".

I mean, you can't say that Michael Vick is uneducated, poor, or mentally ill.

I dunno, for me there are certain behaviors that there is no excuse for. Cruelty is one of them."
Yea,I agree with your points here to a certain extent.
I don't know what it is but some people don't see cruelty to animals as a crime or even as something bad.Micheal Vick..was breeding dogs and making them fight and gambled with them.Was he thinking "this is wrong I shouldn't kill these dogs"? More than likely he wasn't.It's disgusting to think someone can dispose of a life on regular occasion and continue to live their life as if there is nothing wrong with it..but it's just how some people feel about animals..and I think it's a mentality that is fairly common.It's not ok but it's real.

BTW..Micheal Vick wasn't uneducated but he isn't very smart.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Coven

WHAT THE F@CK!!!

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackPanther said:
"if video doesn't work please follow link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyueUGUCmY

"
:O
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By warlock360

And people ask me why i hate humanity =), if i try to do that to any human i'd probably get  a ticket to jail for life... WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!?

Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Coven

What the hell are those?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#131  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Good eats

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Pania
Coven said:
"What the hell are those?"
They are called "raccoon dogs", or "Asian raccoons".
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Coven

And why are they demolishing them.....?

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Voidheart said:
"And people ask me why i hate humanity =), if i try to do that to any human i'd probably get  a ticket to jail for life... WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!?"
I don't think this is the U.S this is happening in so it is possibly legal in this nation.Stuff like this happens in America but the people who do it at least try to cover it up..not do it out in the open.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Pania
Coven said:
"And why are they demolishing them.....?"
For their fur. If you watch the entire video, one of them get's skinned alive.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Coven
Pania said:
"Coven said:
For their fur. If you watch the entire video, one of them get's skinned alive."

...I have like 15 things made of fur.......................
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

...I have like 15 things made of fur......................."
It might be those raccoon dogs..it might not...either way if the fur isn't artificial something had to die for that fur.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Coven
Loaded Revolver said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

It might be those raccoon dogs..it might not...either way if the fur isn't artificial something had to die for that fur."

Eww, I don't wear raccoon, it's like mink and wolf and sh!t, However I was told the animals for my items died of natural causes :)
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Pania

What is scary is that even stuff labeled in the stores as "faux fur", could be the fur you're seeing ripped off animals in this video.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16329355/

And no animal in the fur industry dies of natural causes. One of the first things that goes wrong in a sick animal is the quality of their coat goes. They are kept fat and healthy and then offed. The retailer was just trying to make you feel better about buying it.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

Thats because your one of those superficial people who need material things to feel complete.. or at least thats what you say.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By warlock360
Loaded Revolver said:
"Voidheart said:
"And people ask me why i hate humanity =), if i try to do that to any human i'd probably get  a ticket to jail for life... WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!?"
I don't think this is the U.S this is happening in so it is possibly legal in this nation.Stuff like this happens in America but the people who do it at least try to cover it up..not do it out in the open."
humans in general
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Coven
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

Thats because your one of those superficial people who need material things to feel complete.. or at least thats what you say."

I do need material things to fill complete, glad you understand.

A human is nothing without possessions.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

Thats because your one of those superficial people who need material things to feel complete.. or at least thats what you say."

A human is nothing without possessions."

In your little miniscule brain that may be the case. But a human is not anything without intelligence and since you greatly lack the latter then apparently you are nothing. WE;ve had this argument many times. Do not make me remind you just how little I think of you and your Ideals.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Pania

"Coven said:

...are you serious?
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Pania said:
"
"Kiara_Sullivan said:

...are you serious?"
Yeah she is. Her and I and even Arrow have gone around and around about this before. Many times. and still her ideaologies remain the same.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Coven
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

In your little miniscule brain that may be the case. But a human is not anything without intelligence and since you greatly lack the latter then apparently you are nothing. WE;ve had this argument many times. Do not make me remind you just how little I think of you and your Ideals."

Awwww, if you dont have possessions obviously you would say that. I don't need intelligence, I have stuff lots of stuff, I can live on money. You can't so you need intelligence. It's how God made us.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Pania
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Pania said:
"
"Coven said:

...are you serious?"
Yeah she is. Her and I and even Arrow have gone around and around about this before. Many times. and still her ideaologies remain the same."

*gapes open mouthed*

I know American society bought into that subconsciously...I had no idea people bought into materialism and marketing so openly.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Coven

Dead serious!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Sparda
Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

In your little miniscule brain that may be the case. But a human is not anything without intelligence and since you greatly lack the latter then apparently you are nothing. WE;ve had this argument many times. Do not make me remind you just how little I think of you and your Ideals."

Awwww, if you dont have possessions obviously you would say that. I don't need intelligence, I have stuff lots of stuff, I can live on money. You can't so you need intelligence. It's how God made us.
"

Did you work for these possessions, or did someone else buy them for you?
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Coven
Sparda said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

"

Did you work for these possessions, or did someone else buy them for you?"

..................................................I bought them