• 187 results
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackPanther

if video doesn't work please follow link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyueUGUCmY

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Oh yes, i've seen that before

]=
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum
shakes his head.........
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

What are they chinchilla?

Still If I was a superhero i would kill those guys.

GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GreyGoose

i despise ppl who are cruel to animals =[

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont know why someone would even post that but hey

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized
GreyGoose said:
"i despise ppl who are cruel to animals =["
aretha franklin
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum
GreyGoose said:
"i despise ppl who are cruel to animals =["

it's real sick.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I saw you post this in the other Off Topic thread... man thats awful. I dont know how people can just do that to living animals like that
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Agony

that really makes me want to really cry like im serious

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackPanther
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pixelized
King Saturn said:
"I saw you post this in the other Off Topic thread... man thats awful. I dont know how people can just do that to living animals like that"
Faux is the way to go
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GreyGoose

if any1 hurt my dog kiku...id kill em

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Agony

if i saw them doing that i seriuosly would have brought a gun and took them out

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Boken

thats just sick and disturbing.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Loaded Revolver

Foreign people don't give a sh#t about animals.They use them for profit and nothing more..That video is disturbing though.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pixelized
Trauma said:
"if i saw them doing that i seriuosly would have brought a gun and took them out"
do you know if it's legal?
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Killing people who kill Dogs is just as bad....
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GreyGoose
pixelized said:
"Trauma said:
"if i saw them doing that i seriuosly would have brought a gun and took them out"
do you know if it's legal?"

probably not
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pixelized
GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:
"Trauma said:
do you know if it's legal?"

probably not"
Could be. Look at what the chinese [i think thats who it is] do to the dolphins over there
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Loaded Revolver said:
"Killing people who kill Dogs is just as bad...."
Thats True... but I would like to bust these dudes upside the head
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlackPanther

In china it is legal and most of our fur in the shops come from china, so most of the fur we see on jackets and stuff are being produced in the exact same way.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Loaded Revolver
King Saturn said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
Thats True... but I would like to bust these dudes upside the head"
I think the problem is if someone is doing something wrong and they never learned how wrong it is...they are going to keep doing it.Most people who sell fur ain't gonna kill the Raccoon dogs themselves so they pick the people who don't know any better to do it.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Agony

i dont care i would beat the hell out of those guys even if it was legal and if cops where they lived try to take me in i rather take a bullet because i bet their jails are probaly horrible

shaymin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shaymin

i need to be your minion again

shaymin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By shaymin
BlackPanther said:
"if video doesn't work please follow link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyueUGUCmY

"
i hate them for that
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Trauma said:
"i dont care i would beat the hell out of those guys even if it was legal and if cops where they lived try to take me in i rather take a bullet because i bet their jails are probaly horrible"
So people are supposed to know what not to do if they are never told.
How do you know that what they are doing isn't the only way the can make money so they can eat?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Loaded Revolver said:
"King Saturn said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
Thats True... but I would like to bust these dudes upside the head"
I think the problem is if someone is doing something wrong and they never learned how wrong it is...they are going to keep doing it.Most people who sell fur ain't gonna kill the Raccoon dogs themselves so they pick the people who don't know any better to do it."
I think you are right here...
hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hell-spawn

Damn... the lil raccoon dog is still alive after being skinned, I mean seriously that's wrong. what kind of pain does that animal have to feel, having all its skin literally pulled off and its tendons cut and any links between its skin and flesh sliced and it was even cut around the eyes so you can see it blink and its head move after it was skinned. and they just walked past it. they could of sliced its neck when they skinned it but no they had to be extra and let it live a slow and long death. No ones so ignorant not to know that is wrong, i bet they think animals dont feel pain or something. just because their not human doesnt mean they deserve to suffer, thats cold man.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Loaded Revolver said:
"Trauma said:
"i dont care i would beat the hell out of those guys even if it was legal and if cops where they lived try to take me in i rather take a bullet because i bet their jails are probaly horrible"
So people are supposed to know what not to do if they are never told.
How do you know that what they are doing isn't the only way the can make money so they can eat?
"
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Agony

i see what your saying but atleast put the thing out of misery instead of making it suffer

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32  Edited By Pania

Oh my gawd, one of them was still alive and struggling when he skinned it!

I don't think one needs to be "taught" that that is cruel and inhumane. I grew up in a hunting culture, and anyone with half a brain in their head and half a heart in their chest know you make sure A. you kill the animal immediately, and B. you make damn sure it is dead before you do anything to it.

There simply is no excuse for what is being done in this recording. This is sadistic cruelty and I hope karma comes back around to these people and is a real bitch when she does.

Or they burn in hell, whichever one believes.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By One-Above-You
Pania said:
"Oh my gawd, one of them was still alive and struggling when he skinned it!
I think it was dead. Animals twitch after they are dead.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By One-Above-You

There had to be a more ethical way to kill those poor animals then that....

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pania

I've seen animals twitching when they are dead. As I have said, I grew up in a hunting culture. 

That wasn't it. That animal was still alive.

You know, one of the first signs of emerging serial killers is excessive cruelty to animals, just like what is being shown here.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:

I don't think one needs to be "taught" that that is cruel and inhumane. I grew up in a hunting culture, and anyone with half a brain in their head and half a heart in their chest know you make sure A. you kill the animal immediately, and B. you make damn sure it is dead before you do anything to it.

There simply is no excuse for what is being done on this recording. This is sadistic cruelty and I hope karma comes back and is a real bitch.

Or they burn in hell, whichever one believes."
I'm pretty sure people do need to be taught that killing animals is wrong and inhumane alot of little kids do it because they don't get it.They don't see animals as being as important as people.
There could be several excuses for what is going on in that video.It's possible the people in the video sell fur for money..No fur...no money..no food...no life.It's possible that the methods used is because of lack of equipment..When we want beef we send Cows to the slaughterhouse...we don't go out in the fields and beat them to death with weapons and out bare hands...nobody does manual labor if they don't have to.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By One-Above-You
Pania said:
"I've seen animals twitching when they are dead. As I have said, I grew up in a hunting culture. 

That wasn't it. That animal was still alive."
That's sad.
Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Crimson Orchid

I had to stop watching after the first minute...  That is disgusting... 

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pania
Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:

There simply is no excuse for what is being done on this recording. This is sadistic cruelty and I hope karma comes back and is a real bitch.

I'm pretty sure people do need to be taught that killing animals is wrong and inhumane alot of little kids do it because they don't get it.They don't see animals as being as important as people.
There could be several excuses for what is going on in that video.It's possible the people in the video sell fur for money..No fur...no money..no food...no life.It's possible that the methods used is because of lack of equipment..When we want beef we send Cows to the slaughterhouse...we don't go out in the fields and beat them to death with weapons and out bare hands...nobody does manual labor if they don't have to.
"
You've missed the point.

I don't care if these people are making their living killing raccoons. I know several families that the only meat their family gets over the winter is whatever their father (or mother, or kids, etc) can hunt, kill, and freeze. And raccoons are not an endangered species, in fact they are one of the few species whose ranges are expanding.

But this is abject cruelty. They did not need to leave the animal still alive while the cut off their legs and ripped their skin off. They could have ensured the raccoons were dead first. At least one of these obviously was not. I mean seriously, how long would it have taken for the guy to put the obviously struggling raccoon down and beat it's brain's in before he ripped it's skin off?

It's not the fact that raccoons are being killed, it's that they are being tortured.

There is no excuse for it.
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Siphon

My god that was messed up. Skinned alive...poor thing. that's sick and cruel.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Pania said:

"
You've missed the point.

I don't care if these people are making their living killing raccoons. I know several families that the only meat their family gets over the winter is whatever their father (or mother, or kids, etc) can hunt, kill, and freeze. And raccoons are not an endangered species, in fact they are one of the few species whose ranges are expanding.

But this is abject cruelty. They did not need to leave the animal still alive while the cut off their legs and ripped their skin off. They could have ensured the raccoons were dead first. At least one of these obviously was not. I mean seriously, how long would it have taken for the guy to put the obviously struggling raccoon down and beat it's brain's in before he ripped it's skin off?

It's not the fact that raccoons are being killed, it's that they are being tortured.

There is no excuse for it."
I'm sure slamming them on the ground was supposed to kill them...I'm not trying to justify this because it's wrong but i'm saying I don't think it's cruel and less we know for certain they didn't mean to kill them before they skinned them in the first place.That last one they all weren't alive when they were skinned.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pania

I don't care what was "supposed to kill them" (and slamming an arboreal animal as tough as a raccoon against the ground is not going to do that, hence the reason they were clubbing them afterwards). One of them was obviously still alive and the animal should have been dispatched before they cut off it's legs and ripped it skin off.

You can rationalize all you want, but this is not "making a living". I know too many people who make a living off of killing animals (pr at least they rely on it for meat) and this is NOT how they operate. This is animal cruelty.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"I don't care what was "supposed to kill them" (and slamming an arboreal animal as tough as a raccoon against the ground is not going to do that, hence the reason they were clubbing them afterwards). One of them was obviously still alive and the animal should have been dispatched before they cut off it's legs and ripped it skin off.

You can rationalize all you want, but this is not "making a living". I know too many people who make off of killing animals and this is NOT how they operate. This is animal cruelty.

"
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Swagga Boy

they look dead already

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Swagga Boy

O wait NVM! the one thats getting his feet chopped is moving!

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pania

The one that is struggling while being skinned? Trying to bite the guys hand that is holding him? That one is alive and is quite aware of what was happening to it, even after it's skin was ripped off.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Swagga Boy

ouch! lol

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By xXi0RIXx

aww mannn this ismessed up

:(

nehhh..they were still alive too...

this reminds me
in alaska is legal to kill baby seals as a sport

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loaded Revolver said:
"Foreign people don't give a sh#t about animals.They use them for profit and nothing more..That video is disturbing though."
*considers this to be a bad time to mention he is a foreign people*
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Jack the Ripper said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Foreign people don't give a sh#t about animals.They use them for profit and nothing more..That video is disturbing though."
*considers this to be a bad time to mention he is a foreign people*"
Where you from?