How Big Is Your Action Figure Collection?

• 62 results
Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

I'll admit this: I love action figures. They're cool to pose and just fun to stare at. But when I see youtubers showing off 20,000 dollars worth of Marvel Legend action figures, I start getting concerned. 

So far I have roughly over 20 some action figures in total, including a few large brute Marvel Selects. I have a few others I want to get, but at most 3-4 down the line. 

How much is your figure limit and how big is your collection?

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool

My collection died when my brother born, he destroyed all my Batmen and my Spider-men, now I have a couple of toys like 13 or 14.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ssejllenrad

I have 8 Superman action figures and 6 Batman. That's the only "western" action figures that I have. But I do have 29 high grade (1:144), 18 real grade (1:144), and 6 master/perfect grade (1:60) Gundam models.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Blood1991

For the last five years I have been working on my character shelves which are 3 shelves dedicated to Captain America, Storm, and because She-Hulk and Hawkeye don't have as much merchandise they share one. It is still a work in progress, but I'm pretty proud of the Hawkeye and Storm stuff I have been able to find. I'm still not proud enough to display them yet one day though I may post them.

Ps. Cap stuff is outrageously high.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nickthedevil

I have Marvel Universe toys: Ultron, Jim Lee's Cyclops, Classic Wolverine, astonishing X-men Wolverine, Street clothes Wolverine, Legendary Wolverine, Scarlet Spider-man, Spider man, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Venom (Gargan as Spiderman) Daken (As wolverine), Apocalypse, Bolt face classic Iron Man, Bucky Cap, Bucky Barnes (1940's coloring), Winter Soldier, Captain america (1st appearance, 1940's coloring) 18 inch Sentinel, Deadpool, Shadowland Daredevil, Reed Richards. I have a bunch of different Spawn Toys, and of course, a Professor Zoom toy from the DC universe classics line.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@rogue_mar1e: =P 

All are in original packaging save for the Transformers and the ML Spidey and Venom.  

- Marvel Legends: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Ronin, Elektra, Iron Fist, Venom, Spider-Man: Black Costume
- Marvel Universe: Bullseye, Daredevil, Hulk, Red Hulk, WW Hulk, Sentry, Spider-Man, Spider-Man Black Costume, Venom, Ms Marvel, Captain America, Iron Man, Ronin, Iron Fist, Green Goblin, Punisher, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Deadpool (XM:Origins) 
- DC Direct: Arkham Asylum Batman, AA Joker, Shepard, Garrus, Tali, Grunt, Green Arrow, Red Son Superman, Red Son Batman, Red Son Wonder Woman, Red Son Bizarro
- Angel: Angel, Fred, Wesley 
- Transformers: Jetwing Optimus Prime, Ultimate Optimus Prime, Henkei Voyager Optimus Prime, ROTF Leader Starscream, DOTM Leader Ironhide, DOTM Leader Bumblebee, DOTM Leader Sentinel Prime Deluxe Generations Bumblebee, Deluxe Generations Wreck-Gar, Deluxe Generations Perceptor, Deluxe Generations Tracks.  
- DC Universe Infinite Heroes: Star Sapphire, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Green Lantern, 2x GCPD officer, Commissioner Gordon, Zoom, Flash, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Girl, Batman, Hush, Batwoman, Power Girl, Starfire, Black Adam, Adam Strange, the Question, The Atom, Wildcat
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rogue_mar1e

@FadeToBlackBolt: Hehe ^__^

Cameragrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Cameragrrl

I have over 300 in my collection, mostly the ladies, and the majority of which were purchased 15 years ago or so, before my daughter was born. I don't have them all unboxed, but many are. I have them displayed in our basement.

No Caption Provided

I've added several to the wall since I took that photo. The science fiction (Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc) are on a different wall. There's boxes yet that I don't have a place to display them.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I use to have an enormous collection when i was younger.. Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, and Jurassic Park. had a crapload of them.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By yodagod

I have no limit. I have about 75% of the Marvel Legends, a few Selects and Spiderman and Fantastic Four figures that work with the Legends, and I have a few hundred Star Wars figures. I won't be happy until I have not only all of the production ones, but many that have yet to be made, a few armies of storm troopers, Hydra agents, etc., and a few customs.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RoboShark

Not too big, just stuff I had as a kid. But since I was born in 87 I got all those dope 90's toys.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#13  Edited By umbrafeline

mine isnt all that big. i have like 30 or so transformers [mostly beast wars], 4 wrestlers, 2 power ranger zords and 2 comic cook figures that you bought in wizard magazine

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

over 200 mostly marvel. 10% is DC.

mostly marvel universe 5% legends/selects.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Certainly in the hundreds,at least.I collect Star Wars,used to collect Marvel Legends stuff,not so much anymore,some select stuff.NECA figures,started out with their Predator line when it first came out.GI Joe figures which I tend to customize,have made some Batman customs using Joe parts too,some zombies as well.

And how could I forget Transformers as well.

kilomac29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been wanting to get into the action figure game (specfically: Harley Quinn) but everything is so expensive (I'm looking at you eBay) I haven't had the chance. Hoping to get my hands on some of the figures coming out in the next few months.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dabee

Too many.

Violens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Violens
Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@cameragrrl: I need to utilize space like that for my collection. It's mostly Transformers though.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to have so freakin many wwe action figures that i was collecting since i was 12 but i gave em to my nephews 2 years ago :(

Cameragrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowsnake89: That space wasn't good for much else. The shelves are only 4" deep, so it didn't allow for a lot of display area. Since I took that photo, we bought a bunch of Ikea bookcases to line a wall. Deeper shelves allowed me to unbox a bunch more. (Need to make risers so the ones in the back are more visible.)

Hoping to go to a big toy show this weekend and see if I can add a little to my insanity.

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@cameragrrl: My sister and some friends are going to C2E2 this weekend and I'm hoping they find some good stuff to add to my collection as well.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that is the extent of it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Zero.

GlassTrotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GlassTrotter
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Just pulled some of these from my closet.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cool!

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool:

@deadcool said:

My collection died when my brother born, he destroyed all my Batmen and my Spider-men, now I have a couple of toys like 13 or 14.

hope you beat him up

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By danhimself

I had a ton of Marvel figures and a ton of DBZ figures but I'm slowly getting rid of them....I just gave away all of the DBZ toys (minus the really awesome big movie collection figures) to my friend's son who just loves DBZ....they were already open and just sitting in a box in the closet...I don't care if he destroys them...I feel like it's better that he's enjoying over them just sitting in my closet taking up space

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

85% marvel

14% dc

1% other

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Not a big as it's going to be.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nerdork

Marvel/Diamond Select, Star Wars Black, The Batman ’66 series (basically anything Adam West), Bowen Busts/Statues, Gentle Giant statues/busts, Playmates’ 90’s TMNT Figures and Vehicles, 90’s Toybiz X-Men Figures, The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection, DC Comic Superhero Collection (DC’s version of the Marvel Figurines), DC Collectibles' New 52, The Walking Dead Figures, The newly released NECA Aliens Figures (only Hicks and Hudson at my comic shop right now). there’s more, but I can’t think of them off the top of my head.

I have somewhere between 260-290 figures/statues/busts, in all.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0. :(

Maybe I should start collecting, might be fun.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Straight-Fire

@bruxae said:

0. :(

Maybe I should start collecting, might be fun.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty large, in the 100+ range, mostly of DC/Marvel figures.

Been collecting Marvel Legends figures since they started making them. Unfortunately, I have a lot of them with missing parts (Having a dog can do some serious damage on your Toy collection, FYI) but most of them are in good condition even after all these years.

I could take a couple pictures, if anyone wants to see them.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Zombie_

Very small, unfortunately. I've got two DC figures and one Persona 4 figure. Planning to expand it when I get a job, though.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a grown man, I don't take part in such a childish hobby! Now excuse me as I go back to my comic books.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

Been collecting Marvel Legends figures since they started making them. Unfortunately, I have a lot of them with missing parts (Having a dog can do some serious damage on your Toy collection, FYI) but most of them are in good condition even after all these years.

Id like to see em :)

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nightcraft

Really none, I have almost all my old toys from as a child in the basement though and all the figures I did like as a teenager (mostly Final Fantasy or certain anime series) up in the attic. I do have a rather large collection of stuffed animals and plushies though, so I guess that counts? Haha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a shelf of opened modern Star Wars figures and a wall of sealed POTF2 ones (along with two from Star Trek: The Next Generation).

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

No Caption Provided

Here are most of my DC action figures. I have more but couldn't find Nightwing, Wildcat, and Cyborg, but they may have been lost when I moved last Spring.

I don't have as many DC figures as I do marvel figures because I've only started collecting anything DC within the last few years. I have not stopped collecting Marvel figures however and the picture of all of those will be up eventually, but setting them all up is gonna take some time.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@cf12793 said:

No Caption Provided

Here are most of my DC action figures. I have more but couldn't find Nightwing, Wildcat, and Cyborg, but they may have been lost when I moved last Spring.

I don't have as many DC figures as I do marvel figures because I've only started collecting anything DC within the last few years. I have not stopped collecting Marvel figures however and the picture of all of those will be up eventually, but setting them all up is gonna take some time.

Cool. I don't really have any DC stuff. I used to but it was more of the smaller figures and I got rid of them since they didn't interest me that much. But Id like to build a collection based on the Arkham figures by DC Collectibles.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By SaintWildcard

Some day I'd like to start collecting, mostly Superman stuff.

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love collecting action figures. How many I have, I can't really say. My room's fairly small, so I don't have all of them out on display, just some (mainly the newer ones that I buy). I have quite a good number of the old Marvel Legends figures (Colossus, Magneto, Wolverine, Dr. Strange, Beast, Iron-Man, Daredevil. I know there's more), as well as several other Marvel figures. DC-wise, I only have a Green Lantern. I used to have a good number of DBZ figures, but I can't remember what happened to them. Recently, I've been trying to collect Street Fighter figures. I only have Guile, who is standing before me as I type this right now. I did purchase a Zangief, but when I got it, I realized it was some type of bootleg. When I received it, it had ridiculously loose joints, and the legs came off easily. A few weeks ago, I realized one of it's legs broke off, so I had to take it off its display. It bummed me out because Zangief is a favorite of mine, and it was a great looking figure.

I have an Archangel that I bought at a convention a few months ago that I haven't opened. I want, to but I want to buy a flight stand (which I can't find) to display him properly. I've seen those DIY clothes hanger stands, but they don't work for me.

I do open some of my figures, and I leave some in the boxes. And as for display, I just look around and see where there's room for them.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decent, mostly mk. I want more to mount on my wall.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the New 52 Flash & DC Unlimited Flash Figure.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Those Metallica figures look B.A.D.A.S.S.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About 2 and 1/2 years ago I had a big obsetion with Star Wars figures and I mean I would watch reviews of every figure for fun and I have about $500 worth including vehicles so my collection is huge

Here is a vid of the collection from a few years back http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qq7z-aernk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4qq7z-aernk the second part is books and movies

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes, I leave my house for work early. There's a Target and another toy store close to where I work, and I usually go there in search of something that I can add to my collection.