How about we drop it?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Anyone else tired of the Manga/ Anime vs Comic character battles? You're never gonna get people to change their views, Me and Heart of Infinity have already come to that conclusion, so how about we stop with the battles. Manga vs Manga or Comic vs comic is cool, but the mixture of the two only gets people rilled up and starts with the swearing and nOOb name calling. So as I said let's drop it and move on. Seriously though, Green Arrow vs Goku, come on.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Iron Apollo says:

"depends on which universe your in, loljk, but I do agree, only because I don't want to hear about manga when i enter the vine."

Resonable, I know there are a lot of managa fans on, but keeping the manga posts in their threads would probably help a bit.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

True,True indeed

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Iron Apollo

depends on which universe your in, lol

jk, but I do agree, only because I don't want to hear about manga when i enter the vine.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Iron Apollo

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"depends on which universe your in, loljk, but I do agree, only because I don't want to hear about manga when i enter the vine."

Resonable, I know there are a lot of managa fans on, but keeping the manga posts in their threads would probably help a bit."

I'm ok with Manga related topics in the forum, but If you cut them out of the threads ft. Manga characters VS. Normal Comic Book Characters, it would cut down Manga threads on this forum by over 50%, which I would like.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Absolutely. I wish people would cut down on those types of battle threads. It's so annoying; just a waste of space in my opinion.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By BlackPanther

I also agree, but characters like spawn don’t come under the definition of flat out comic books because they have manga characteristics. I think these comic are the shade of grey and may pass over every once and a while.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Ms. Invisible says:

"Absolutely. I wish people would cut down on those types of battle threads. It's so annoying; just a waste of space in my opinion."

I'm a manga fan and I agree with you. Mainly because you're right.

Iron Apollo says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Iron Apollo says:

Resonable, I know there are a lot of managa fans on, but keeping the manga posts in their threads would probably help a bit."

I'm ok with Manga related topics in the forum, but If you cut them out of the threads ft. Manga characters VS. Normal Comic Book Characters, it would cut down Manga threads on this forum by over 50%, which I would like."

I agree, it would save everyone several major and repetitive headaches.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

BlackPanther says:

"I also agree, but characters like spawn don’t come under the definition of flat out comic books because they have manga characteristics. I think these comic are the shade of grey and may pass over every once and a while."

That makes sense to me, but the Supes vs DBZ or SS vs DBZ or whatever is getting out of hand and ugly. I'm getting tired of seeing them mainly because they quickly lose focus for some people and turn into swear filled insult- fests. Making them borng and unattractive to fans of either side.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Copy

i really don't mind but it depends on how good or bad the fight is to me. Like my naruto vs magneto thread never got bad it was a good thread no yelling at all.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I just want to move this back to the top, my opinion is all.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Final Arrow

I am a massvie Manga fan, But these VS threads have no place, It is ture that Manga characters in most stories are extremly powerful, BUt so Are comic characters, But the thing that gets me is the people who will fight the fact no matter what and it is manily Manga fans, I mean common scenes please.

Green Arrow Vs Goku WTF.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Spectrum

I see where your coming from but if you go down that road you might aswell ban Marvel and Dc battles,

but i do see where your coming from and a cut down on them would be nnice

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm sick of it, but I respect there right to post and make threads in an open forum. Just like there gonna have to respect my right to trash them (insert evil laugh) :P

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

I love the crossovers, I just don't like the irrelevant fanboy bias and ignorance.