Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@sophia89 said:

My fellow Americans I tried to pass a bill today by it got rejected. So tune in as I tell you which ones are took bribes and is bought.

Lol guy is a business man he makes deals with people all the time, he will get what he wants.

He's a bull in a china shop, if the recent debate wasn't clear enough that he will do what he pleases and not give a hoot about what anyone else thinks or wants. Which is a recipe for disaster.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

@sophia89: More memes! Ya!

Don't need to waste words on you, esp since memes already makes good points.

Yeah, show a lot on your way of thinking.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By wmarshal

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

@sophia89: More memes! Ya!

Don't need to waste words on you, esp since memes already makes good points.

Yeah, show a lot on your way of thinking.

Yes I think unlike certain people!

No words have been more true.Enjoy your brain.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Just for notice, you have a dictionary?

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

@sophia89: Just for notice, you have a dictionary?

I have the internet.

I advice investing in it. But do you.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By SuperDrummer

@sophia89 said:
@outside_85 said:
@sophia89 said:

My fellow Americans I tried to pass a bill today by it got rejected. So tune in as I tell you which ones are took bribes and is bought.

Lol guy is a business man he makes deals with people all the time, he will get what he wants.

He's a bull in a china shop, if the recent debate wasn't clear enough that he will do what he pleases and not give a hoot about what anyone else thinks or wants. Which is a recipe for disaster.

And yet that bull is a very successful business man which debunks your own point.

Umm... Yea... Great businessman.

Nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#219  Edited By Nefarious

Trump is a loose cannon.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Did you even read that....

1991: "Trump did surrender half of his ownership interests in the Taj Mahal. He chose to sell his yacht and airplane to help make loan payments."

1992: "At this time, Trump owed $550 million on the Trump Plaza Hotel. As part of the restructuring, Trump gave Citibank a 49% interest in the hotel. He was given a lenient repayment plan. Trump was able to stay on as CEO but he had to give up his salary."

2004: "The corporation had $1.8 billion dollars of debt. Trump reduced his share in the company to 25% thereby surrendering his control of the corporation."

2009: "Trump was not able to agree with his board of directors on a repayment plan so he resigned as chairman of the board and retained only a 10% ownership interest in the corporation."

Using a loophole? I personally find it scummy, but it is the way the world works, and I have to admit it is an effective way to make money.

Loosing your company/salary is a pretty bad thing last time I checked though.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

And yet that bull is a very successful business man which debunks your own point.

Which is only fine if you are ok with him trampling anyone and everything between him and where he wants to be, including you, because lets be honest, a man like Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

@outside_85:

From what I can tell, Sophia doesn't mind.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

@outside_85:

From what I can tell, Sophia doesn't mind.

That is true.

@sophia89 said:

How well do you know him to make that statement?

Also Bush and Obama already stepped over Americans and destroyed lives just to get what they want which benefited them and elite few, might as well try someone whose goal will benefit more than just him.

Like you repeatedly point out; He is a businessman. In order to be a businessman as successful as he is, there is going to be a number of people that has come out dealings with him less well off than they started. Also the current spat he has with the Fox bird pretty well shows his world view; in his world, it's him thats been insulted.

I wonder who Obama stepped on? People with so much money they couldn't hope to spend it all in the course of a human lifetime?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: you think Obama has only hurt and threatened the rich...? Ignorance is bliss I guess

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@superdrummer said:

@sophia89: Did you even read that....

1991: "Trump did surrender half of his ownership interests in the Taj Mahal. He chose to sell his yacht and airplane to help make loan payments."

1992: "At this time, Trump owed $550 million on the Trump Plaza Hotel. As part of the restructuring, Trump gave Citibank a 49% interest in the hotel. He was given a lenient repayment plan. Trump was able to stay on as CEO but he had to give up his salary."

2004: "The corporation had $1.8 billion dollars of debt. Trump reduced his share in the company to 25% thereby surrendering his control of the corporation."

2009: "Trump was not able to agree with his board of directors on a repayment plan so he resigned as chairman of the board and retained only a 10% ownership interest in the corporation."

Using a loophole? I personally find it scummy, but it is the way the world works, and I have to admit it is an effective way to make money.

Loosing your company/salary is a pretty bad thing last time I checked though.

Don't know much about cooperates but when he was asked that he said doing that saved him more money. If he was lying then someone could have chewed him then and there.

Yes. He walked in, made a stupid decision, and bailed, selling his company in the process, therefore making money. HE made money, and left the company bankrupt, turned around, and went to a new company. That sounds like a FANTASTIC leader. Someone who has a lot of experience fixing problems, understands the consequences of failure, and really cares about his workers.

That said, this clown might still be better than the feminazi gnome. I'd rather have a bumbling idiot than a snake.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@outside_85: you think Obama has only hurt and threatened the rich...? Ignorance is bliss I guess

Yea, that healthcare I can now afford really hurts...

Now, I'm obviously exaggerating, he isn't the best president in history or anything, but I gotta ask, what are some things he did that you perceive as hurting the non-rich?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

I don't see anyone else suffering. You are ofc welcome to enlighten us all, I'll get popcorn.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch:

Wasn't trying to hurt you; it just simply seems to be true that you don't mind Ttump trampling on others. You know he's bought political favors, and you don't mind. Presumably you know that anytime a politician does favors for one business, they give them an I just advantage and thereby screw over other businesses. I presume people has also pointed out how Trump has done things like claim his business is doing great to get investors on board and then filed for bankrupcy which screwed all his investors. That's who Trump

Is.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

Now, I'm obviously exaggerating, he isn't the best president in history or anything, but I gotta ask, what are some things he did that you perceive as hurting the non-rich?

Well he..um..hm, something, something, use of government funds for anything other roads, military, not really stopping illegal immigrants, is bad!

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wmarshal said:
@superdrummer said:
@rpgesus said:

Well he..um..hm, something, something, use of government funds for anything other roads, military, not really stopping illegal immigrants, is bad!

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/08/09/50-things-barack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744/page/full

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201297/252-examples-obamas-lies-lawbreaking-corruption-tim-brown

http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/16/10-ways-obama-has-failed-as-president/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/362419/president-who-has-done-most-damage-dennis-prager

now if you're first and only thought and comment is going to be thats false, thats biased, or thats racist with no factual rebuttals then do not respond

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump will leave the Republican Party, and then the race altogether. He's not in it for the long haul, only for the spotlight.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump will leave the Republican Party, and then the race altogether. He's not in it for the long haul, only for the spotlight.

he better not run as an indepedent or we will more than likely have 4 more years of criminal activity and failed policies/ideals

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

now if you're first and only thought and comment is going to be thats false, thats biased, or thats racist with no factual rebuttals then do not respond

I am just going to point out that some of the stuff definitely appears to be wrong since quite a lot of sites appear to agree that unemployment is currently at 5.3% which is the lowest its been since the financial crisis hit around 2008.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By wmarshal

@rpgesus said:
@wmarshal said:
@superdrummer said:
@rpgesus said:

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/08/09/50-things-barack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744/page/full

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201297/252-examples-obamas-lies-lawbreaking-corruption-tim-brown

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/362419/president-who-has-done-most-damage-dennis-prager

Good stuff, some stuff such as golfing could be cut, but good start for discussion. I agree on the most part on military movement under his leadership, but like to ask to why you view Voter ID is needed and seeing it is a thing needed of debate given numbers, I will search myself but would like to know your thoughts. There was link backing the claim that the doctor was lost. But it lead to a page I could not read. As to Iraq, personally, I feel we should have left soon, but in preparation dealt with the issues of the government of iraq so it could defend itself without abusing the resources. As to the sanctions on Russia, it is an answer, one appropriate until Putin goes full mad man, which is also debatable as to already happening. As to forcing Americans to pay for abortions, that really is dependent on a great many factors in the equation. His drone program has always made the argument he left the ME mute, as he rained death into foreign land. Obamacare is not perfect because it lacks real completeness to it. It has given some who needed healthcare but at the same time has not worked completely in handling a smooth movement for the American people, but to say it should completely be removed or something similar could not exit is a issue, as relying on business policy healthcare is not that perfect in itself. As to racial divide, that has to do with a multitude of factors that he as a public servant should have address, but the idea he by simply being elected would do it is nonsense. I thank you for giving this then the classic answer of spending hard earned money, a that ignores other usage of taxes.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:
@wmarshal said:
@superdrummer said:
@rpgesus said:

Your first link references the Bureau of Labor Statistics report states that 92,025,000 (actually, the article says lower for some reason...oh well) people are not in the labor force. Of those, 85,702,000 DO NOT WANT A JOB (that's 93%). Of those who do want a job, 6,323,000, a whooping 3,448,000 (54.5%) of them didn't look for a job in the past year. So only about 3% of those in the original number are actually influenced. Going even farther, 667,000 of that three percent are "Not available to work right now". Also, of those who are only mildly searching (which is currently in the 3ish%), 239,000 are that way for "Family Responsibilities", 267,000 because they are "In School or Training", and 161,000 due to "Ill health or disability".

Your first link than references someone's quote, with a link to "Right wing news". Not even bothering, because there are no statistics, and heavy bias.

As for welfare, this requirement in particular stood out to me:

The Federal government provides assistance through TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families). TANF is a grant given to each state to run their own welfare program. To help overcome the former problem of unemployment due to reliance on the welfare system, the TANF grant requires that all recipients of welfare aid must find work within two years of receiving aid, including single parents who are required to work at least 30 hours per week opposed to 35 or 55 required by two parent families. Failure to comply with work requirements could result in loss of benefits.

Besides, whats your problem with helping people? If he didn't send money to the poor, people would be complaining he's not helping them. If he does, people are complaining that he's... feeding people... really?

And now you are complaining about people who are disabled getting disabled checks? 20% of the population has a disability according to the Census, so why on earth are you complaining 3.4% of the population is getting them? The population of Cuba is a scary way of saying a little more than a single state.

And don't even say "Obama has spent too much money!", because the president has 0 access to money without congressional approval. Even Answers.com knows this!

Just out of curiosity, have you read both sides to the cash for clunkers program? I haven't read either, but just curious.

Wow, lots of stuff here, i'ma just skim and do ones with sources. Because time and baseless claims.

For the 7 million debt, I'ma let Politifact take this one

More obamacare stuff? Still? I'll let HealthcareTriage take this one

My god, before I look at the other links, I'ma just ask you, is there anything that CAN'T be brushed aside with ten minutes of research?

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:
@wmarshal said:
@superdrummer said:
@rpgesus said:

Your first link references the Bureau of Labor Statistics report states that 92,025,000 (actually, the article says lower for some reason...oh well) people are not in the labor force. Of those, 85,702,000 DO NOT WANT A JOB (that's 93%). Of those who do want a job, 6,323,000, a whooping 3,448,000 (54.5%) of them didn't look for a job in the past year. So only about 3% of those in the original number are actually influenced. Going even farther, 667,000 of that three percent are "Not available to work right now". Also, of those who are only mildly searching (which is currently in the 3ish%), 239,000 are that way for "Family Responsibilities", 267,000 because they are "In School or Training", and 161,000 due to "Ill health or disability".

Your first link than references someone's quote, with a link to "Right wing news". Not even bothering, because there are no statistics, and heavy bias.

As for welfare, this requirement in particular stood out to me:

The Federal government provides assistance through TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families). TANF is a grant given to each state to run their own welfare program. To help overcome the former problem of unemployment due to reliance on the welfare system, the TANF grant requires that all recipients of welfare aid must find work within two years of receiving aid, including single parents who are required to work at least 30 hours per week opposed to 35 or 55 required by two parent families. Failure to comply with work requirements could result in loss of benefits.

Besides, whats your problem with helping people? If he didn't send money to the poor, people would be complaining he's not helping them. If he does, people are complaining that he's... feeding people... really?

And now you are complaining about people who are disabled getting disabled checks? 20% of the population has a disability according to the Census, so why on earth are you complaining 3.4% of the population is getting them? The population of Cuba is a scary way of saying a little more than a single state.

And don't even say "Obama has spent too much money!", because the president has 0 access to money without congressional approval. Even Answers.com knows this!

Just out of curiosity, have you read both sides to the cash for clunkers program? I haven't read either, but just curious.

Wow, lots of stuff here, i'ma just skim and do ones with sources. Because time and baseless claims.

For the 7 million debt, I'ma let Politifact take this one

More obamacare stuff? Still? I'll let HealthcareTriage take this one

My god, before I look at the other links, I'ma just ask you, is there anything that CAN'T be brushed aside with ten minutes of research?

Thanks for the info!

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wmarshal: No problem man :)

I'm in a researching mood now, so if you want me to look anything else up, feel free to ask.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wmarshal: No problem man :)

I'm in a researching mood now, so if you want me to look anything else up, feel free to ask.

Trying to see the level of trust to put in two sits:

http://www.ontheissues.org/

votesmart.org

Wanted to see your thoughts on accuracy of the two and which to trust. I am leaning more towards votesmart

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wmarshal: I've used both, but just to make sure, I dug around a little bit more. Both are non-partisan, and non-profit, and refuse any donations from corporations, labor unions, and political parties. I think you're good on both, if you're ever a little shaky check sources, which they are pretty good at providing. I mainly use them vote smart personally, because the format is better and its easier to get to other parts of the site by clicking on random things that interest you :P

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hillary, easy.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't plan on voting in the primary because Bernie/Hillary isn't worth the headache, but whoever wins between those 2 I am supporting 100%

Every single one of those Republicans made an absolute *fool* out of themselves at the debate.

LlehDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hillary.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Trump

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate.

The fun thing with Johnson is that when people say to you, "Feel the Bern," you can say, "No, feel my Johnson!"

Huh? Huh? Thank you everybody! I'm here all week. Donations are accepted!