Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By cdiddyman911
No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

screw trump

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sophia89 said:
@rpgesus said:

@sophia89: you may have overloaded his brain, too much info to handle

Lol.

Lol indeed. It's not gonna happen.

I'm just a busy man, living in another latitude. Answer is coming.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Farage the gym lad.

No Caption Provided
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#155  Edited By SOG7dc

@sheenlantern:

"The average woman makes 78% as much money as the average man. This 22 percent pay gap does not take into account things like hours worked per week, what job a person has, what position a person has, their education or tenure and, when those important details are included in the calculations, the wage gap virtually disappears."

Thought I'd finish that for you.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156  Edited By EdBlank

@rpgesus said:

@edblank: im not democrat and republican, im a libertarian. also theres equal opportunity for everyone, the minorities could easily all work together to improve their homes, stop crime, teach their children better ways, make them stay after school and read books and study, they could encourage them to start a business like landscaping and hire their friends from the poorer neighborhoods, they could save money and move to a better neighborhood, they could control how many babies they have so working 2-3 jobs is a way to get out of the hood. theres opportunity. it just takes hard work, which is what america is about, not free handouts.

Free handouts. A thing I never even mentioned, let alone endorsed. I agree with every single thing in this paragraph. You are stopping right there with people like Trump and the rest of the hard right. The rest of it is they personally dislike these disadvantaged people and the worst actually work against or outright abuse them.

Pay attention to these words right here >>> "work against or outright abuse". On the road to getting their s*** together, what they do not need is antagonists. So if you ARE antagonizing them, stop. If you are NOT antagonizing them then carry on. I have nothing more to ask from you than to just leave us alone if you are not willing or able to assist.

So we've communicated just a tad. Hopefully you will realize that no thinking person believes handouts cure any ills. Even Demos who vote for Hill.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bernie Sanders.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither.

Anyone but either of them. Please.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Neither...

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#163 Lunacyde  Moderator

Why must all our choices suck? Why can't they produce a single decent candidate?

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By wmarshal

@cgoodness said:
@sophia89 said:
@sheenlantern said:

@sophia89: Again, no substance or agency; no meaning behind your words whatsoever. Just a thinly veiled jab at a person you clearly know nothing about. You don't know why you hate Bernie Sanders, you just do because Fox News or whoever told you to.

No I said why I don't like him in many threads here.

Tell me how any of his polices are good for us.

His equal pay is absolutely moronic and shows that he is either an ignorant who doesn't read facts or brainwashed by feminists.

Raising the minim wage to 15 just shows he knows nothing about basic economics.

His Immigration polices shows that he doesn't understand how it works and further proves he knows nothing of economics.

He is a race baiter.

His free stuff is not really free and it will ruin the economy, eliminate the middle class, and force the elite to either leave or start using loopholes.

Bernie Sanders is the absolute worse choice for America.

I didnt know he supports any of that, makes me reconsider voting for him

Really? Because my economics teachers disagree with you when it comes to minimum wage.

How is he a race baiter? By recognizing there are some racial issues?

Countries across the world operate with free health care.

What about his immigration policy is wrong? Because simple failing to stop illegals from coming over and having big business abuse them so citizens can't work is going amazing for everyone.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Nice to know you know more then people that spent their whole life studying the economy.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Hey truthteller, so in otherwords you're a radical treehugging liberal a slave to the Obama agenda? Iol. But honestly that can be said about all sides really....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol

@naamah_obyzouth said:
@sophia89 said:

Trump.

If I had no other choice, this ^

BTW, Sophia lol that "no thanks I'm a liberal" meme was hilarious LMAO...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Sounds like someone wants the US to compete with China, India, Bangladesh and the like over sweatshop labor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha those are some of the funniest things I've seen. Unfortunately, the same hypocritical messages could be said about other opposing political parties as well.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By wmarshal

@sophia89: what does that have to do with the study of the economy and the minimum wage? Do you have a page of how the living in states with higher wages are doing?

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: so this professor who is not an economist is not even talking of the economy some how disproves the study of the economy. Do you have charts and studies of the states and countries with higher minimum wage?

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By makhai

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

@sophia89: Nice to know you know more then people that spent their whole life studying the economy.

No I know more than morons.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/university-teaches-that-cancer-is-good-and-vaccine-1694317/

That is a Canadian university. Canada is specifically dealing with a particularly savage battle with science vs homeopathy and other alternative healthcare practices in the perversion of their government laws. I don't think it's a fair or appropriate article to site in trying to prove that you know more than American economists.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually vote Democrat, so, Hilary Clinton. Unless a lot of people decide to stay home, Clinton should win by a similar margin as Barack Obama (e.g. the last two presidential elections have demonstrated a sea change in voter taste for president). But, if things got unpredictable, I wouldn't mind seeing Donald Trump win; I think Trump is going to be a good departure from politics as usual. Trump is that one Republican vote that I would risk, because he's clearly different from the establishment candidates. I'm still working on my proposals to update the Civil Rights and employment laws to present to the candidates (e.g. but, being a business owner, I'm not sure how Trump would react to my proposals). I'm worried about Clinton being an establishment candidate, because amending and updating the civil and employment rights laws doesn't seem to be crossing her mind; we're yet to see an JBL 2.0.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau, Clinton, Trump=Me Cancel my vote.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People claim they dont care who wins elections until their government cheese is taken off the tables.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if trolls or smug liberal "know it alls" who love the smell of their own farts

Racob7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump for sure.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By wmarshal

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

@sophia89: so this professor who is not an economist is not even talking of the economy some how disproves the study of the economy. Do you have charts and studies of the states and countries with higher minimum wage?

The fact you don't get that a teacher that was teaching science was saying moronic stuff about science can't relate to an economic teacher teaching moronic stuff about economy shows that I'm wasting my time debating with you.

@makhai said:
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/university-teaches-that-cancer-is-good-and-vaccine-1694317/

That is a Canadian university. Canada is specifically dealing with a particularly savage battle with science vs homeopathy and other alternative healthcare practices in the perversion of their government laws. I don't think it's a fair or appropriate article to site in trying to prove that you know more than American economists.

Edit.

If his teachers think Sanders's economic is great then they are morons no matter how you look at it. Anyone with basic economic knowledge knows it's idiotic and anyone with knowledge about history knows what he is trying to do has been tried in every possible way and failed every single time.

The fact you don't see how it is no way useful to compare science to the study of economics is baffling. They are in no way the same-thing. And you seem to ignore the states already using higher minimum wage. I have asked repeatedly to show information in states and countries backing your claim.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: So your way of prove your point is to not prove it at all. Understood.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well looks like I'm leaving.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Funny, I feel like doing the same-thing. Good day madame.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@makhai said:
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

Edit.

If his teachers think Sanders's economic is great then they are morons no matter how you look at it. Anyone with basic economic knowledge knows it's idiotic and anyone with knowledge about history knows what he is trying to do has been tried in every possible way and failed every single time.

I am not weighing in on that issue, as it is not something that I have got around to reviewing myself quite yet. I am just saying that you can't support your position with such an article. It would be like me supporting the theory of evolution with an article that linked to some Neil Degrasse Tyson's publications on astrophysics. The two are not linked.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By wmarshal
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

Nonono drone san, I already said why on page 2 and 3, as well on other threads. You haven't defended anything or posted anything except I have moronic teachers.

Post how any of Sanders's campaign points benefit Americans.

Post how his economy plan is not moronic.

Post how he is not the worst candidate.

Only then you can say you did the same.

No Caption Provided

So memes count as defending your point, interesting. And what are you talking about this is your post:

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

@sophia89: So your way of prove your point is to not prove it at all. Understood.

No, I'm not proving my point. I'm ignoring a drone that won't listen nor see the truth no matter what.

You are defending nothing.

As to his economic plan: The minimum wage was not designed for kids in high school, but for people to have a living wage. The cost of living has went up over the years. It has also been shown that people with a higher wage spends more. States who have had wage increase have shown to not cry blood murder when it comes to jobs. Though small business may take a hit, the inability of of workers to actually feed and cloth themselves is disgusting. The after affect of unemployment is not just caused by wage, if so the government would never raised it in the past. It is also caused by a higher demand of foreign goods, because instead of investing on innovation, America invest in the same tired businesses that cut corners to line their pockets. There is also the use of business using illegal immigrants to do the work instead of American workers. It is big business already sending jumps across the way. It is government taxing people for programs they do not need. The main reason minimum wage would cause an real affect is because instead of increase it as the cost of living went up we decided to wait to the point people are starving on it, unable to pay for college to get a better job, working so much they can't raise their children, and the rich can say " oh we can't do it, we like are money we made on the back of others, sorry."

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

Nonono drone san, I already said why on page 2 and 3, as well on other threads. You haven't defended anything or posted anything except I have moronic teachers.

No Caption Provided

So memes count as defending your point, interesting. And what are you talking about this is your post:

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

No, I'm not proving my point. I'm ignoring a drone that won't listen nor see the truth no matter what.

As to his economic plan: 1. The minimum wage was not designed for kids in high school, but for people to have a living wage. The cost of living has went up over the years. 2. It has also been shown that people with a higher wage spends more. States who have had wage increase have shown to not cry blood murder when it comes to jobs. 3. Though small business may take a hit, the inability of of workers to actually feed and cloth themselves is disgusting. The after affect of unemployment is not just caused by wage, if so the government would never raised it in the past. It is also caused by a higher demand of foreign goods, because instead of investing on innovation, America invest in the same tired businesses that cut corners to line their pockets. 4. There is also the use of business using illegal immigrants to do the work instead of American workers. It is big business already sending jumps across the way. 5. It is government taxing people for programs they do not need. The main reason minimum wage would cause an real affect is because instead of increase it as the cost of living went up we decided to wait to the point people are starving on it, 6. unable to pay for college to get a better job, working so much they can't raise their children, and the rich can say " oh we can't do it, we like are money we made on the back of others, sorry."

If you recall you were the person replying to me therefore you have the burden of proof. Second I replied to another viner in this thread IIRC about it so I provided proof.

1. Min wage is for everybody that is why it's called min wage.

2. Duh.

3. not might, will.

4. Which conflicts with another one of Sanders's polices of Americanizing all the illegals here and increasing the cap for future immigrants.

5. And under Sanders they will tax them even more for stuff they don't need or want.

6. You can take a student loan and pay it when you're done. Or you can have just 1 kid and save money for him, etc.

If you recall, you were the person saying you had evidence and proving you point, you did not.

1. Yes, to have a living wage.

2. No idea what that is for.

2. Because instead of using the cash follow from the people with more money to spend on the workers, the rich use their new cash flow to for their own devices. Which is why the USA needs to back businesses that work on innovation and job creation as well as put the company not just themselves first.

4. ... Which is better then them being illegal citizens and taking job because they are working illegal $1 a day wages.

5. Like health care, better schools, and free college tuition, like many other countries enjoy, Americans don't need or want that at all, a specially at the expense of people that horde away 50% of the profits.

6. Because taking massive loans is brilliant. As well is the error that minimum wage is enough to feed one person, let alone two. It is minimum wage. The parent takes two jobs. Great. Who is raising the child? No one. Is the education preparing the child to be a adult? Depends on where you live. Is crime up or done in the city? Depends on where you are.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:
@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

No Caption Provided

@sophia89 said:
@wmarshal said:

As to his economic plan: 1. The minimum wage was not designed for kids in high school, but for people to have a living wage. The cost of living has went up over the years. 2. It has also been shown that people with a higher wage spends more. States who have had wage increase have shown to not cry blood murder when it comes to jobs. 3. Though small business may take a hit, the inability of of workers to actually feed and cloth themselves is disgusting. The after affect of unemployment is not just caused by wage, if so the government would never raised it in the past. It is also caused by a higher demand of foreign goods, because instead of investing on innovation, America invest in the same tired businesses that cut corners to line their pockets. 4. There is also the use of business using illegal immigrants to do the work instead of American workers. It is big business already sending jumps across the way. 5. It is government taxing people for programs they do not need. The main reason minimum wage would cause an real affect is because instead of increase it as the cost of living went up we decided to wait to the point people are starving on it, 6. unable to pay for college to get a better job, working so much they can't raise their children, and the rich can say " oh we can't do it, we like are money we made on the back of others, sorry."

If you recall you were the person replying to me therefore you have the burden of proof. Second I replied to another viner in this thread IIRC about it so I provided proof.

1. Min wage is for everybody that is why it's called min wage.

2. Duh.

3. not might, will.

4. Which conflicts with another one of Sanders's polices of Americanizing all the illegals here and increasing the cap for future immigrants.

5. And under Sanders they will tax them even more for stuff they don't need or want.

6. You can take a student loan and pay it when you're done. Or you can have just 1 kid and save money for him, etc.

If you recall, you were the person saying you had evidence and proving you point, you did not.

1. Yes, to have a living wage.

2. No idea what that is for.

2. Because instead of using the cash follow from the people with more money to spend on the workers, the rich use their new cash flow to for their own devices. Which is why the USA needs to back businesses that work on innovation and job creation as well as put the company not just themselves first.

4. ... Which is better then them being illegal citizens and taking job because they are working illegal $1 a day wages.

5. Like health care, better schools, and free college tuition, like many other countries enjoy, Americans don't need or want that at all, a specially at the expense of people that horde away 50% of the profits.

6. Because taking massive loans is brilliant. As well is the error that minimum wage is enough to feed one person, let alone two. It is minimum wage. The parent takes two jobs. Great. Who is raising the child? No one. Is the education preparing the child to be a adult? Depends on where you live. Is crime up or done in the city? Depends on where you are.

Poor you you don't even understand that it's 2,3,4.

Also don't actually need to argue with you Sanders won't run, he doesn't have the minority vote nor the majority. All he has are his moronic followers and people that haven't figured out that he is a moron.

And if by some miracle he got in the presidential run the smear campaigns will destroy him.

Also check my previous replies before you tagged me. I did say why.

All the points you made are those of a liberal hippy which proves my point on not engaging you in an intellectual debate, your kind lacks that.

Like Margret Thatcher once said "The problem with Socialism is you eventually run out of other people's money".

No Caption Provided

Poor you oh puppet of puppets.

I did look at the post you made on this thread, you made piss poor, 'their wrong" arguments.

So as you put it, smear campaigns, are the way to defeat him, not arguments and facts.

So to your mind their are no areas where where parents work long hours for disgusting pay, children aren't getting the education they need because the schools are failing them, loans are the way to go, business don't use cheap illegal labor, and people simple don't purchase more and contribute to the economy when the American products are better. Congratulations, you just proved you are a drone!

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Rpgesus

are there people in here who are trying to defend socialism....? My god, this brainwashing is effective i guess

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Saint_Sophie

I've never cared about Hilary.. I'm iffy on Trump. Eh. Trump.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Euro_Dancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Euro_Dancer

I'm not sold on voting in this election yet. However, I do think the "If Trump wins this whole country is screwed!" criticism is complete nonsense. At worst, he won't make a bit of difference in the USA's current situation.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I'm not sold on voting in this election yet. However, I do think the "If Trump wins this whole country is screwed!" criticism is complete nonsense. At worst, he won't make a bit of difference in the USA's current situation.

Well, you say that, but considering how much Obama is doing right now when he has both houses against him in an age where it's ability to work with the white house is extremely low, imagine what someone like Trump could do.