Help with a part of my personal life

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to put this :-) I was writing many songs and I also sang some of them in the recording studio months ago. I also made my own CD. I am really good at making music and writing songs (singing is my weak point though) but my family thought the sound engineer was too expensive so I've stopped going to him. The sound engineer is also a drummer in a heavy metal band called 'The Human Veil', his name is Sam Hughes and if you type in his name and his band then you can see one of their music videos. He said that I was versatile (because I can make Pop, Rock, Heavy Metal, R&B, Country, Classical, Disco, Club, Hip-Hop etc) and that one of my songs kept playing in his head because he enjoyed it. I also can make music for movies and videogames. If anyone wants me then I can help songwrite, sing and make the music for free and in return hopefully you'll get lots of money. When I say movies, I mean that I can also make music for Comic Book Hero/Villain Movies, Horror Movies, Action Movies etc. I quit Medicine many years ago and my family want me to start a Law Course this September but I'm unwilling to (I know, I sound a bit crazy) and I have a Foundation Accounting Degree but my real passion is for music. Please, if anyone wants my music and my work on music then contact me, you won't regret it :-) Every few seconds a composition I have made just pops up in my mind, I've been able to do this since I was a kid. I made around 100 songs in a few months but only a few have been fully made but that's because it would make me sad if I have to finish them all but not have a sound engineer or somebody to finalize my music, thank you :-)

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're Very Welcome

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best regards, sir. Although, it would be great to get more good people involved in Law, so please don't close that door just yet. A lot of people are suffering in need of justice, and we need people who are able to balance that justice with mercy.

Perhaps, you can find a balance with Law and your music pursuits.

I'll pray things go well. Take care!

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asian Families amiryte?

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By dshipp17

Perhaps you may want to regroup a little, pick back up where you left off with medicine, complete it, and come back to this, or work on it, as you're completing medicine. Your dilemma sounds very similar to mine, where I want to gain traction in an entrepreneur endeavor, but I also have to make process; you sound like you still got the discipline to carry through with something, while, in my case, carrying through with something to completion has become a weakness that I've been struggling with for quite some time, and, believe me, it's really been quite some time; I once had the gift, but it got destroyed, after bit into a forbidden fruit; but, similar to me, also, see if you still have that flow in those scientific concepts and haven't forgotten too much; if so, sure, then I'd recommend strongly starting a new path in law, as, unlike me, you don't seem that motivated by science anymore. Right now, I'm still having to act as my own employment attorney and moving to other stages, actually, coming up next week, with the start of a new process, when I set into motion another process back on April 14; in that respect, I've been successful, but, in the other respect, entrepreneurial issues, I'm still struggling with carrying through with something.

But, I recommend just picking back up where you left off at with medicine and work on this as a secondary matter; while doing it, over time, you might get some ideas alone the way and springboard forward, with this plan or goal of yours, but, you'll either have medicine supporting you or have it there to fall back on. Law is a whole new start; so, just pick up where you left off. You're basically on the type of hill that I'm on, trying to do more than one thing all at once, but kinda being left to spin your wheels, as, you either you're beginning to realize it or maybe not, but people in the modern times are just selfish and only looking out for themselves and people they know, while getting a kick out of throwing scorn towards people, as opposed to sending help towards others who need help (e.g. sort of like a reverse Good Samaritan message); but, now, God is starting to move, as it's been going on for quite sometime and becoming more and more acceptable; might be quite a number of surprises, as Jesus starts separating the sheep from the goats, as this is also the mindset in even modern Christianity to a large extent.

I've been stuck pretty much for a number of years now; basically at this step, but back at this time in 2007 (January-May 2007 was still in that range). While I need a solution of my own, this is probably your best solution, before time starts catching up with you, as it has obviously done with me. In my case, it's also about outsiders doing injustice for me also, and so hindering my progress, because they're evil by nature; I pretty much won my law endeavor some time ago, but, it's up to decision makers who obviously have evil intent and suffer from corruption; from my experience, law is full of corruption and, hence, giving the impression that I didn't succeed, when I did. I made one creative fix, after another, however, thanks to God, including yet some others just over the past days and weeks, as I needed yet another step to take; God provided in abundance; this is like my Exodus, while I'm Moses within it, while God is guiding my path.