have you ever witnessed something paranormal or just weird?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By russellmania77

do you have a story of something that happen to you that is just unexplainable, nobody believes, or just plain crazy? if you do, please tell.

-aliens

-ghost

-unkown animal

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Me and my friends once saw an object in the sky hovering over the freeway then shoot away like a shooting star, seriously it was hovering then zoomed away at an insane speed. sounds ridiculous I know but thats what we saw.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagedragon: thats crazy lol i saw a bright light falling from the sky one summer, i cant bring myself to say it was a ufo or alien tho

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

People actually like Twilight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You know how some people say dead relatives can visit you in dreams? It's happened to me.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By noj

I work at a bar, and a couple weeks ago I was sitting alone at the end of the bar while all the other employees were cleaning behind the bar.
Out of nowhere I heard this womans laugh behind me and when I turned around no one was there. It was pretty freaky especially since a few other employees told me they heard the same thing a few days ago.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen things move from across the room(nothing crazy like a chair) but smaller things like something wind would do, a book falling, curtings moving slightly(could have been wind)

As for weird things, that always happens near me. Not really bad or good, just "weird"

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was sitting on my porch one summer with my mother and daughter. My daughter was three or four. She looks into the house through my screen door and starts waving. I asked her who she was waving at, she replies " the man on the stairs" , I don't see anything. I asked her to describe the man and she described my dead grandfather to a tee. The thing is my grandfather died when I was 8. Wild ain't it?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah man, I was just high!

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

dtm1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

All my life, seen and heard and felt ghostly happenings; rogue shadows, weird pointless things going missing (like bags of sprouts on christmas day), indentations on seats, appliances with lives of their own and voices. Been paralysed in my own bed on a number of occasions with the sound of breathing in the room too. Right up until two years ago when it all ended after a bunch of nightmares about demonic possession. The last dream involved us having a black cat that was being tormented by gremlins in the walls. The year after, a nun gave us a black cat to adopt and everything stopped, except the cats spazzy behaviour. True story!

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to experience something amazing such as a ghost or alien sighting, but sadly I can't really say I have.

The closest thing I've seen is I woke up late in the night to see something kind of float by me however I chalked it up to being tired and most likely a piece of hair or something from my dogs.

However there was a time my dog was barking like crazy into another room while I was sitting in mine. So I got up to look and saw nothing. So I went into the room and called for my dog who wouldn't enter past the point she was barking at. So I picked her up and started walking to the room she spazzed out jumped from my arms and ran down the hall.

That's about it.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this ain't paranormal... I don't know what it is.

No Caption Provided

Actually, the bigger mystery is that Twilight is now more of a household name than Twilight Zone! Akkkhhhh!!!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
@mrdecepticonleader said:

Actually, the bigger mystery is that Twilight is now more of a household name than Twilight Zone! Akkkhhhh!!!

Ha ha that picture.Are you sure the dog is humping the tiger,wait that is supposed to be a dog humping a tiger.....Maybe it just tripped? Or landed on the tiger like that? :)

lol

sopranosfan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw a guy get in an elevator and was close enough I considered speeding up to catch the elevator but didn't. I pushed the button a couple seconds afterward and the door immediately opened with nobody in it. I still get goosebumps telling the story.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@russellmania77: dude it was crazy, like me and two other friends never talk about it because its the kinda thing we all knew happened but it just sounds too crazy and if we tell other people they will just think we are making it up or were real drunk or something haha. But all 3 of us saw it.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KraytRawk

So im wit my huny and wer making out wen the phone rings. I anser it n the voice is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" i tell my gurl n she say "my dad is ded" THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By FalconPuuunch

Last year I visited my friend who lived in Reno and we both witnessed something unexplainable in the sky. We were talking about stars and constellations and out of nowhere for about 5 seconds a large aircraft appeared above us. It was very large and rectangular shaped. It was like a large flat building turned diagonal. The entire construct was invisible except for the illuminated markers and borders that surrounded the construct. Even though it was blending in very well with the night sky (besides the lights) you could feel like something very large was right there. Then the lights morphed into each other and the thing disappeared completely.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FalconPuuunch

ALSO. I have a schizophrenic relative and when I was a kid she told me and my parents things about myself that I didn't even know. They were pretty disturbing things (mostly about my past and people in my life). She also told my cousin that he was adopted which ended up being true and no one knew but the mother and the grandma at the time. It was a family secret that was buried way before she was even born.

She told me and everyone else that she was a demon. She (her sickness) refereed to herself/itself as "A Mouse in The House", the entity being the mouse and my relative's body being the house which had been invaded. Pretty creepy stuff.

She's better now with the exception of a few "bad days" but not nearly as terrifying as from what I remember. I'm not sure I believe in demons or ghost or anything like that, but I sure came close a couple of times with her living with us.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

unknown animal once and ghost twice.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What up with that?!

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Veshark

Jeez...you guys have some freaky stories.

Only one I can think of was when I was a kid. I was sleeping in my parents' room, and heard someone call my name. I then called out to my mom, asking if it was her, but she said she heard nothing. Then I heard the door swing open. It was probably just my imagination, but it really freaked me out as a boy.

There was a woman at my church who had her house haunted before. She could actually see the ghost, and had to call in a pastor to exorcise it.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#25 SC  Moderator

I saw a bald man covering and spreading his head with Nutella at 11. 47 pm 2 years ago on a Tuesday night. Then young children that looked like dwarfs or dwarfs that looked like children all lined up to throw plain pieces of bread at his head. I was going to alert the authorities but I was indulging in some casually nude jogging and my country only passed laws allowing nude public jogging last year. Make of that what you will skeptics, but I saw it with my one good eye and glass eye which is just as good as anyone else's eye... well.. technically not true but true none the less.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: ya thats crazy lol they do say kids and animals can see stuff like that tho

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

I saw a bald man covering and spreading his head with Nutella at 11. 47 pm 2 years ago on a Tuesday night. Then young children that looked like dwarfs or dwarfs that looked like children all lined up to throw plain pieces of bread at his head. I was going to alert the authorities but I was indulging in some casually nude jogging and my country only passed laws allowing nude public jogging last year. Make of that what you will skeptics, but I saw it with my one good eye and glass eye which is just as good as anyone else's eye... well.. technically not true but true none the less.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

So im wit my huny and wer making out wen the phone rings. I anser it n the voice is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" i tell my gurl n she say "my dad is ded" THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
@mrdecepticonleader said:

That looks like the alternate ending to life of pi

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

This story is Outer Limits material.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat grammar is paranormal!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#32  Edited By Samimista

@sc said:

So he's the one who stole my Nutella! =O I remember it as if it were yesterday. My elephant accidentally ate the man's hair which left him very mad. I kept apologizing and offered him a dancing cactus but he wanted The Funk. Old Greggimimista (inspired by Old Gregg) cannot give The Funk away as it has the powers to summon dancing lobsters. So, the bald man tracked me down at Kansas where I was hopscotching on Lex Luthor's lawn to protest on the behalf of the bumblebees who are tired of being squished for tuna. He found out my profound love of Nutella and crushed my dreams apart of being a Nutella hairstylist. DX

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

You know how some people say dead relatives can visit you in dreams? It's happened to me.

Yeah, because you're thinking about them because you miss them. It's not because it's actually them, however awesome that would be.

Me and my friends once saw an object in the sky hovering over the freeway then shoot away like a shooting star, seriously it was hovering then zoomed away at an insane speed. sounds ridiculous I know but thats what we saw.

I see that stuff all of the time. I live near D.C. and the airport, so they're always flying weird stuff.

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vortex13

I saw a baby crown and smelt afterbirth. Beat that!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kraytrawk said:

Dat grammar is paranormal!

LOL

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vortex13

Oh, plus I hallucinated on almost a daily basis from ages fifteen to seventeen.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18