Have you ever lusted after someone (Real or Fictional)?

JohnBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Have you ever lusted after someone (Real or Fictional)? (37 votes)

Yes 95%
No 5%
 • 
WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One time. When I saw Messi dribble past three defenders at the same time. Hardest erection of my life

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One time. When I saw Messi dribble past three defenders at the same time. Hardest erection of my life

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah a fuckin video game character lol. More specifically, A.J. Mason from the Friday the 13th video game. I’m very ashamed but I think she’s the reason why I’m attracted to goths, which I’m also embarrassed to admit.

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Female characters in the older comic book were usually very sexually drawn. I definitely crushed on some characters when I was a young lad.

Had a crush on April from Teenage Mutant Turtles and Daphne from Scooby Doo while growing up

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the time

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 takenstew22  Moderator  Online

^

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone has....

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, not really.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Nope, never have. I'm an asexual plant.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@_logos_ said:

Nope, never have. I'm an asexual plant.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By catlike

I've almost always lusted after real people; I was never really into lusting for fictional characters per say. So the answer is yes.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think many humans on this planet have lusted after someone. I lusted after Lucy Lawless when I saw her in Princess Xena. I lusted over Philipa Forrester from Robot Wars when I was around 7 years old. I lusted over one of the females from S Club 7 called Joanne O'Meara. My lust for Lucy Lawless and Joanne O'Meara happened at around the same time, I was only around 6 or 7 years old when I lusted over these three ladies lol. In fact, I was once so infatuated with Joanne O'Meara that I drew a picture of her when I was around 5 or 6 and I was turned on by her. My mum came home from work and noticed that I had drawn this picture of an unknown blonde woman with a green crop top and blue jeans and she asked me 'Who is this woman? Why have you drawn her?' and I just nonchalantly said 'She was on the TV and she looks cool' and pretended that I didn't have this lust for Joanne O'Meara. The clothing that Lucy Lawless wore when she was Princess Xena, with the revealing black leather stuff...along with the beauty she had...it was hot. Philipa Forrester also wore this black leather jacket and red shirt and black leather trousers when she was presenting robot wars...that was sexy back in 1999/2000 when I first saw her. I remember having a short lust for Lola Bunny once I saw her in Space Jam when my family and another family were watching it on VHS but I was very young...around 5 years old I think...and I don't remember the scene very well. On hindsight, I think it was weird that I was turned on by Lola Bunny and now it makes me cringe, but it turned me on when I was a kid so it is what it is. I also lusted over Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider comics when I was around 13 and I lusted over my Geography teacher Mrs. Lemon, a blonde teacher, when I was around 13. I lusted over my Maths teacher Ms. Sourbutts, a brunette lady who was in the military, when I was 13. My first ever music CD was 'Monkey Business' by the Black Eyed Peas and it came out in around 2005 and I was 12 back then. On the front cover of the album was the singer Stacy Ferguson and I lusted over her.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Alba turned me on when I saw her in my Fanstastic Four DVDs in the early noughties. There was also an actress called Malavika in the 2005 Horror-comedy film Chandramukhi and she turned me on.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quantify “Lusted.” 🧐

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: "Lusting after" as in wanting to make love to another human really badly.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah then.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

The first person I can remember lusting after as a kid was my newly wed aunt. Lmaoo

WandasolosDCEU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WandasolosDCEU

Yall weird-

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers