If so, what was it and how serious was it?
I mean... not really....
Jaywalking isn't a thing in the UK (thank God) so really the most harmful thing I've done is pirate a bunch of Anime which I don't really feel bad doing considering how apparently the animators themselves get underpaid and the Higher ups overpaid.
So I just 'buy' Manga. ;)
Well let's see...
1. I have never stolen anything, ever. However, one of my best friend has, and I happen to accidently get a flash drive of every gaming book and module published in the last 20 or so years. Including many that were never published on pdf.
2. When I was 15 I accidently backed into a car in a parking lot in the middle of the night. Nobody was there. So I just left.
3. I have been in quite a few fights over the years outside the ring. So technically that would be illegal.
4. At my former job a coworker used to fake a ton of his paperwork, but I never said anything. Not in most cases but in my former job, that would have been illegal.
5. I have lied to to the cops multiple times. Usually along the lines of, "No officer I have no idea where he is." Or "No officer I do not know how that happened."
6. In my state there are various carnal acts that are technically illegal that happen all the time.
7. Technically speaking, I assaulted an NFL Super Bowl MVP and could have gotten arrested for it but he would have top so nothing happened.
8. I speed like every single day. All the time.
Those are just off the top of my head
Please Log In to post.