Have you ever been arrested?

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If so, what for?

Fortunately, I’ve never been arrested in my life and hopefully it stays that way.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

No comment

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was arrested for putting itching powder in the office chairs of our town council. The town mayor was going to deliver a speech that day. You should have seen him squirming up on the stage. At one point people thought he was trying to dance like elvis. I was doubled over laughing, my stomach hurt for two weeks afterward from laughing so hard. He had to stop his speech half way through. Anyway they ended up viewing the security recordings and found out it was me who did it. I was arrested and held overnight for questioning the following day. The cops were laughing as they questioned me. I got a fine in the end and I was lucky not to get sued.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I never was "arrested", but I did get cited for underage drinking.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. The only run-ins I've ever had with police were for traffic violations, and even then I've never done anything bad enough to warrant a ticket.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Never have, and hopefully never will. Have ran from the cops once before though. It was fun, adrenaline and shit.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dr_Shenanigans

A lot of drunk in public arrests but they were all in towns where random shake downs are the norm so I wasn't actually doing anything disorderly, I just happen to get harassed a lot by police in certain places.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I jumped the fence to a hotel once and went for a swim in the hotels pool with a couple of girls, the cops got called for "trespassing" I ended up running but I didn't get that far because the city sent the fastest mofo they had and he ran me down quick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf3f8063c8e
deactivated-5cdf3f8063c8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not for a crime, but I was handcuffed and tossed in the back of a state trooper vehicle when I had my incident with suicide. I don't know if that counts though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm not american, to be casually arrested, so... No.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Not sure if this counts but I was arrested because I was falsely accused of a crime I didn’t do

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never been arrested but I was charged with assault when I was a minor. I also had to do community service for accidently causing a fire in an abandoned building.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: @mister_stark: Those are hilarious ?, I’ve never been arrested before but if I ever do I hope I did something that fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never been arrested but when I was a medical student in Bulgaria the police kept stopping me on my way to studies to check my identification and passport for not much reason...they might've been judging me by my colour or something

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Did have to ride in the backseat of a Cop Car though. Long story

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. But I've done plenty of arresting...

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luckly not

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. But I've done plenty of arresting...

I always knew there was a spy among us. BEGONE THOT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've gotten a speeding ticket but never an arrest.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TonyStark6999

No

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

No.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

me? arrested? hahaha

No Caption Provided
Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Juggerman40

No. Did have to ride in the backseat of a Cop Car though. Long story

Same here

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liar! I'm arresting you on fake identity...you claim that you are Iron Man yet you have Superman as your avatar!

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TonyStark6999
SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The night before the Melbourne Cup (which is a huge horse race in Australia with the most betting of any day of the year) I went around and super glued all the door keyholes of every TAB and Pub in 5 suburbs. People couldn't put their bets on because they couldn't open their doors. I think the locksmith deserves the money more than the betting commission.

Anyway I was caught on camera and taken in for questioning. They couldn't prove it was me. I super glued the police station locks that night

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I was arrested for putting itching powder in the office chairs of our town council. The town mayor was going to deliver a speech that day. You should have seen him squirming up on the stage. At one point people thought he was trying to dance like elvis. I was doubled over laughing, my stomach hurt for two weeks afterward from laughing so hard. He had to stop his speech half way through. Anyway they ended up viewing the security recordings and found out it was me who did it. I was arrested and held overnight for questioning the following day. The cops were laughing as they questioned me. I got a fine in the end and I was lucky not to get sued.

The night before the Melbourne Cup (which is a huge horse race in Australia with the most betting of any day of the year) I went around and super glued all the door keyholes of every TAB and Pub in 5 suburbs. People couldn't put their bets on because they couldn't open their doors. I think the locksmith deserves the money more than the betting commission.

Anyway I was caught on camera and taken in for questioning. They couldn't prove it was me. I super glued the police station locks that night

LMAO! WTF? ????

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several friends and I trashed a convenient store after the Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Victory, the owner got mad so he called the police. Since there was like 13 of us, my friend Dom yelled to scatter and we went all over the place. They only caught two of us but I remember the police trying to chase me, thankfully I knew the twists and curves of those neighborhoods and I escaped, I also remember yelling a huge FU at the police.

8 Months later, I was walking on the sidewalk, and the police pull up, saying "Were you robbing a convenient store 8 months ago? You match a description." And I was like "You're talking about my cousin, who now lives in Kansas City, he talks about that night alot." So the police left while I laughed myself all the way home.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several friends and I trashed a convenient store after the Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Victory, the owner got mad so he called the police. Since there was like 13 of us, my friend Dom yelled to scatter and we went all over the place. They only caught two of us but I remember the police trying to chase me, thankfully I knew the twists and curves of those neighborhoods and I escaped, I also remember yelling a huge FU at the police.

8 Months later, I was walking on the sidewalk, and the police pull up, saying "Were you robbing a convenient store 8 months ago? You match a description." And I was like "You're talking about my cousin, who now lives in Kansas City, he talks about that night alot." So the police left while I laughed myself all the way home.

plot twist: you actually have a cousin who looks just like you and he got arrested

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be even more hilarious if one of my cousins actually goes to KC for a trip and gets caught because of a Philadelphia-KC Connection lol.

@faradaysloth said:

plot twist: you actually have a cousin who looks just like you and he got arrested

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's ok Clark, it's me...Bruce Wayne...I need you to come and help the Justice League so I won't be hauling your ass back to Gotham Police Station