Have you accepted Jesus as your God and savior?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By shadowkiller78

Firstly I want to tell you guys that God loves you, each one of you, and wants you to have eternal life with Him in Heaven. But this is the important message, the judgment day is coming, Jesus is coming soon for the second time. There is not much time left, He can come at any time, maybe next week, or tomorrow, or even 2 hours from now, and you could die at any time as well before you come to repentance. You have to come to God, accept Jesus as your savior, and REPENT. If you still live in sin and don't believe in Jesus, you will be cast into the lake of fire, HELL, and you will receive ETERNAL torment with no relief. You can't stand for a day, even for 5 minutes there, let alone FOREVER. For Jesus said in John 14:6: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me”.

You can't save yourself from eternal death, only God can. And the good news is He has saved us. All you have to do to receive it is just believe that Jesus has saved you and trust God with all of your heart, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9). It is not hard, isn't it? But, you have to show and exhibit your faith by repenting and following God's word. Don't worry yet, God will help you to overcome your sin. He will give you power and the Holy Spirit will live inside you to guide you. And you have to maintain the salvation He has given by living by His word and fight until the end. Reading Bible daily, going to church regularly, praying day and night, and socializing more with Christian friends will help keeping your faith strong.

For you who haven't believed in God, or accepted Jesus as your savior, or have stayed far from God, please, come to Him and repent. God loves you so much, and He can't wait to have a relationship with you. I'm telling you, it is not by chance if you are reading this, God really tries very hard to reach you, but it is your choice whether to receive His salvation or eternal torment. No matter how great your sin was, God will still forgive you, "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:8-9). My life has been far better with God, and you will too for God is real and good. Hallelujah!!

God bless you.

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amen

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hail Satan and have a nice day.

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Brother, why would you hail someone who has done nothing but terrible things, who doesn't love you, who loves seeing you living in torment and agony, who deceives you to self-destruct and live with guilt, and whose power is not and will never match the power of God?

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After being agnostic/atheist for many years, I finally have.

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yes I have, and gladly so; I'm happy praying multiple times a day; it's energizing, but has and is somewhat beginning to feel like a parent trying to feed their child oat meal; I have to reverse that feeling right away, when I need to speak with God and my Lord Jesus Christ.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowkiller78:

Where does he live? I will go over to his house and ask him to save me

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think is the right place for this kind of thread, not saying I don't believe in God or anything.

But with how people act on here, you will see a lot of hate for your beliefs.

LeeM724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah I'm good

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did for the first 20 years of my life or so. Then I broke free of that, and I'd recommend you do the same.

It's much better to live your life to the fullest than gamble it away on an afterlife you probably don't.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Hindu, I believe the avatars of Vishnu are my saviors. Now is the time for Kalki.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5efbf0407e15a
deactivated-5efbf0407e15a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, yes I have and my life is much better for it too.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. God is my motivation that makes me want to be a better person.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you keeping tabs?

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Don't harden your heart, please. Only God is worthy of worship. He is the one that made you, He is the creator of the universe and the earth, and He is good and He gave his life and shed his blood for you and me and everyone else on this earth, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood_jaytodd: Praise God!!! Keep your faith strong, brother, and spread the gospel and your testimony!!

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@championjoe: Now is the time, brother!! What can I do to convince you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Atheist.
I only recognize Batman as our God and Savior.

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: You can ask God to give you more passion. Do you praise and worship when you pray? You can try playing Christian songs while praying. And keep your mindset and your motivation to pray and worship Him is that because He is worthy and good, try to think and ponder every good things that God has given you, and because you want to know and love Him more through prayer. Prayer is not a one way conversation, but it's two.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dshipp17: You can ask God to give you more passion. Do you praise and worship when you pray? You can try playing Christian songs while praying. And keep your mindset and your motivation to pray and worship Him is that because He is worthy and good, try to think and ponder every good things that God has given you, and because you want to know and love Him more through prayer. Prayer is not a one way conversation, but it's two.

Thank you very much; God is my passion; I just don't want my motivation for prayer the lessen; my faith in God is strong; He's worked with me; it's just that I can become lazy and put important things off. As a matter of fact, I just notice that a few weeks back I was thinking how my church didn't even recognize me; next thing I knew, God touched their hearts and I got two separate visits from my church members a my pastor; that's how God can work for me; I have a really strong relationship with God; I'm always speaking with God and receiving counsel for me as an individual. I might start playing songs, but, I also like to meditate and reduce any distractions when I'm speaking with God.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was bot spam at first.

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: Oh He is far closer than you could imagine. God is omnipresent, He is everywhere at the same time and He also lives inside the heart of His believers. You can just sit and pray to Him anywhere you want, in your bedroom, your living room, even your bathroom. Here let me share something with you.

My aunt and my uncle were devout Buddhists. Their beliefs were so firm to the point it would be very hard, if not impossible, to try changing their mind. My uncle even hated Christian religion so much that even if he were ever to change his belief, Catholic would be the worst option he would take. My aunt also said that Buddhist songs were so peaceful and calming, and that no other songs could ever beat them. Then, one day, she encountered a Christian priest unexpectedly. The priest asked her if she believed in Jesus and that he would pray for her if she hadn't. My aunt miraculously agreed to be prayed by the priest. Just imagine it, how could one who were so strong in her belief compromise it by accepting that priest request. You might think that it was just be an act of politeness, but what came next is amazing. Moreover, their (small) business wasn't promising and went up and down.

A few days afterward, my aunt confessed to my mother, that she had been secretly pray to God in her bedroom out of her husband awareness. Then one day, my uncle said to her wife he had a dream that the sculpture or statue (I am not sure how it is called) of their Buddhist gods in their home were falling down from the table and broke down to pieces and that the table were cracked as well. At that moment, she finally confessed to her husband that she had been praying to Christian God in secret. However, he didn't give an expected response to it. He didn't get angry or scold her, he just let her. This was really unexpected because he was known to be having a harsh behavior.

Few days later, she asked her husband permission to call a priest to pray for their house. He agreed on that and let the priest to come. Then, the priest came and decided to pray for her husband. He agreed on that and let himself to be prayed. Long story short, they became devout Christians. They threw away all their sculptures and became an active part in their church. Although their business still isn't successful, their children are blessed abundantly. One of their sons got a dream job immediately after graduating, and he got a big payment and is able to support his and their parents' life. And he is still getting increase in his payment until now.

For me, this story is very unbelievable. It would take a supernatural power to make this to happen. I am telling you that there is a power in prayer. God will help and lead you to righteousness especially if you seek him. He is never out of reach.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Hail Satan. May he drench the world in blood and ash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hail Odin, the All-Father!

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: There is no barriers or restrictions that should prevent the spread of the gospel. "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you" (John 15:18-19). I don't care about the hate, the souls are the most important. As long as one or two people can be saved by this message I'm happy.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By eslay03

Yes I have! That day my life changed forever and I couldn’t be more grateful!

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowkiller78:

Thankyou

I find myself needing this reminder on this exact day

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ChaosReigns

Pathetic fools, the only one and true god is my Master Odin! To prove this if you say god backwards it says dog so by that logic my dog is god.

He owns our pathetic race and besides how can you deny him. Just look at him!

No Caption Provided

Arise ye pris’ners of starvation

Arise ye wretched of the earth

For justice thunders condemnation

A better world’s in birth!

No more tradition’s chains shall bind us

Arise, ye slaves, no more in thrall;

The earth shall rise on new foundations

We have been naught we shall be all.

’Tis the final conflict

Let each stand in his place

The International Union

Shall be the human race.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: No, I'd recommend you to go back to Jesus. What seems to be good in this life is a deception of satan. Don't follow your own flesh. The temporary joy and excitement in this world is nothing compared to the eternal peace God's promised in afterlife, if you accept Jesus and follow His words. After all, I have felt great joy and peace since I lived with God and followed His words. I had never experienced such things before, my life was uneasy and broken before I got serious about God.

If I may ask, what made you decide to break free from God?

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Let me tell you this. I have felt and experienced God's presence and miracles. I have seen a lot of people performing miracles in Jesus name. I have seen blind, paralyzed, and other kinds of disabilities healed in the name of Jesus. I have heard of my friends and people's testimonies about encountering God. I have also seen a lot of people and myself rebuking and casting out demonic spirit in Jesus name. I have known a lot of Buddhist and Confucius turning to Jesus and if you care, you can find and read one story about my aunt and uncle's turning to Jesus I have posted above. Let me tell you, my friend, Jesus is the only God and Savior, His name is above all names, His power is unmatched, and He is the only one worthy of worship.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowkiller78: Why don't you believe in Zeus? Or in Odin? Or Quetzalcoatl? Or any of the other countless gods of various religions?

When you understand why you don't believe in the 10000+ gods that people just like you have claimed are real, you will understand why I no longer believe in your God.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mrmonster

@shadowkiller78: Also, if you had never experienced great joy or peace before being brainwashed getting serious about god, that means you probably need therapy of some kind.

I experience those things all the time. Why? Because I live my life with the freedom of knowing that I can live it on my own terms, and without fear of Hell.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IrishX  Online
Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

@irishx: What's truly amazing is that our lord Odin does not require us to believe in him before he blesses us, whereas this "God" does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Let me tell you this. I have felt and experienced God's presence and miracles. I have seen a lot of people performing miracles in Jesus name. I have seen blind, paralyzed, and other kinds of disabilities healed in the name of Jesus. I have heard of my friends and people's testimonies about encountering God. I have also seen a lot of people and myself rebuking and casting out demonic spirit in Jesus name. I have known a lot of Buddhist and Confucius turning to Jesus and if you care, you can find and read one story about my aunt and uncle's turning to Jesus I have posted above. Let me tell you, my friend, Jesus is the only God and Savior, His name is above all names, His power is unmatched, and He is the only one worthy of worship.

I'm sure that Batman kick his ass ! :o

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

@shadowkiller78 said:

Is Jesus God, or the Son of God? Krishna himself stated he was God, so that makes Jesus the Son of Krishna.

And plus. I ain't converting to Christianity or following it. I follow the ways of reincarnation.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JPPT1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JPPT1974

God bless you to the OP as a Christian myself. Even if you may not agree with other religions, it is called agree to disagree?!

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a baptized and confirmed Catholic.

Lord Jesus Christ is my God, and I am nothing without Him. I have The Image of The Divine Mercy in my room, and it's the lock screen on my phone:

No Caption Provided

https://www.thedivinemercy.org/message/devotions/image

I pray for everyone here in my daily Rosary, and I prayed for everyone here during Mass today.