Avatar image for katanna
#1 Posted by Katanna (546 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just on www.topcow.com and saw a review from a wonderful site.

Comicvine reviews Witchblade #123

January 16, 2009

"The "Crown Heights" storyline comes to a close but things are just beginning for Sara. In trying to solve the murder and meeting the voodoo Loa, Marinette Bwa Chech, Sara has more questions than answers. We also see more on Gretchen Fullmer's character and her crusade to discover what is going on with Detective Pezzini."

READ MORE.




So, I'm wondering did anyone see this?

Avatar image for katanna
#2 Edited by Katanna (546 posts) - - Show Bio
Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
"No but thats pretty cool. Nice find. "
Tanks^^

If you can't see any words just character names I'm sorry

(I copy and pasted yet I cannot see the words unless highlighted)
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#3 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

Top Cow's really cool about that.  I even saw a quote from me at tfaw.com (where you can order comics and other cool stuff) saying how good Witchblade's been lately.  I love the company.  We have a great relationship with them.  They're super easy to work with.  The comics are cool too.

Avatar image for katanna
#4 Posted by Katanna (546 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Top Cow's really cool about that.  I even saw a quote from me at tfaw.com (where you can order comics and other cool stuff) saying how good Witchblade's been lately.  I love the company.  We have a great relationship with them.  They're super easy to work with.  The comics are cool too."
I love Witchblade^^

It's nice to know that their super easy to work with unlike other companies
Avatar image for thedrifter
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice find

Avatar image for katanna
#6 Posted by Katanna (546 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Nice find"
Why thank you so much; I'm starting to feel special
Avatar image for thedrifter
#7 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Katanna said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice find"
Why thank you so much; I'm starting to feel special"
Your wondrous like an amazon babe :)
Avatar image for gunswordfist
#8 Posted by gunswordfist (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
Katanna said:
"I was just on www.topcow.com and saw a review from a wonderful site.

Comicvine reviews Witchblade #123

January 16, 2009

"The "Crown Heights" storyline comes to a close but things are just beginning for Sara. In trying to solve the murder and meeting the voodoo Loa, Marinette Bwa Chech, Sara has more questions than answers. We also see more on Gretchen Fullmer's character and her crusade to discover what is going on with Detective Pezzini."

READ MORE.




So, I'm wondering did anyone see this?

"

Whoa that's pretty cool Katanna.
Avatar image for katanna
#9 Posted by Katanna (546 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Katanna said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice find"
Why thank you so much; I'm starting to feel special"
Your wondrous like an amazon babe :)"
lol

I wonder where you came up with that :p
Avatar image for thedrifter
#10 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Katanna said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Katanna said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice find"
Why thank you so much; I'm starting to feel special"
Your wondrous like an amazon babe :)"
lol

I wonder where you came up with that :p"
I had alittle help :P
Avatar image for katanna
#11 Posted by Katanna (546 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Katanna said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Katanna said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice find"
Why thank you so much; I'm starting to feel special"
Your wondrous like an amazon babe :)"
lol

I wonder where you came up with that :p"
I had alittle help :P"
Oh okay ^_^
Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah... Very Interesting