HALO 3!!!!!!!

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

i played it and its awesome but it froze cause i guess i was playing it to long and i have to start over but i'm going to do that tomorrow

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Sparda

Copy says:

"i played it and its awesome but it froze cause i guess i was playing it to long and i have to start over but i'm going to do that tomorrow"

It looks like a great game. Probably the best in the series.

Man, can't wait till my friend gets it :D

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Crimson Orchid

My brother is so excited for that game... unfortunately I can't give it a shot because I moved out and don't have any gaming stations anymore.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

lol it is its so cool and i guess i should put spoiler just in case

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Methos

my copy's still at the shop... didn't have time to get it today...

i'll pick it up in the next few days when i have time

M

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chameleone

Sparda says:

"Copy says:
"i played it and its awesome but it froze cause i guess i was playing it to long and i have to start over but i'm going to do that tomorrow"

It looks like a great game. Probably the best in the series.

Man, can't wait till my friend gets it :D"

yeah mooching off of friends is great ain't it

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Copy

Darkchild says:

"im mooching off my bud so far i went to his house and watched him play and all i got to say OMG"

lol told ya the game is great

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

im mooching off my bud so far i went to his house and watched him play and all i got to say OMG

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

chameleone says:

"Sparda says:
"Copy says:
It looks like a great game. Probably the best in the series. Man, can't wait till my friend gets it :D"
yeah mooching off of friends is great ain't it"

It is.

I could just post how it ends right now, and save you all the trouble, y'see, Master Chief and Cortana-

Is suddenly pulled into Darkness by M$ employees

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

METAL GEAR SOLID IS BETTER !!!!!!!!!!

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"METAL GEAR SOLID IS BETTER !!!!!!!!!!"

Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

And Metroid is better than both.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chameleone

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

And Metroid is better than both."

OMG Metroid for Wii. My friend has it. Time to mooch. lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F-pIAA3Q0jU Kills Halo. Snake's the man"

Do I need to bring up how Samus kills them both without a second thought? Or how Metroid games generally have at least as good scores compared to MGS games?

Nah, it's just opinion.

@C: Lol. Best game I've ever played. It's that good.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F-pIAA3Q0jU

Kills Halo. Snake's the man"

dude i don't have 14 minutes to waste. i mean i have a life...it's called comic vine

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

Kills Metroid.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Methos

oh god... it's a Master Chief bashing thread again

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
Do I need to bring up how Samus kills them both without a second thought? Or how Metroid games generally have at least as good scores compared to MGS games? Nah, it's just opinion. @C: Lol. Best game I've ever played. It's that good."

Just because somebody can kill just about everybody doesn't mean the rock. Case and point, Superfruit. MGS rocks. You just don't know. Fantastic story amazing gameplay, beautiful smooth graphics. Nothing is better than MGS. I love MGS... holds mgs games with love

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
Do I need to bring up how Samus kills them both without a second thought? Or how Metroid games generally have at least as good scores compared to MGS games? Nah, it's just opinion. @C: Lol. Best game I've ever played. It's that good."
Just because somebody can kill just about everybody doesn't mean the rock. Case and point, Superfruit. MGS rocks. You just don't know. Fantastic story amazing gameplay, beautiful smooth graphics. Nothing is better than MGS. I love MGS... *holds mgs games with love*"

I like MGS. I've played most of em (except MGS3. Can't find that freaking game anywhere), and like em. I just like Metroid more. Although the story for MGS2 seriously was crappy. And, come on. Nigh all of that trailer wasn't even gameplay.

@M: Nah. Just having a good old debate about games, lol. Sorry bout messing with the thread.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
http://www.youtube.com/v/F-pIAA3Q0jU width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">Kills Metroid."

Although it was freaking cool.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
Just because somebody can kill just about everybody doesn't mean the rock. Case and point, Superfruit. MGS rocks. You just don't know. Fantastic story amazing gameplay, beautiful smooth graphics. Nothing is better than MGS. I love MGS... *holds mgs games with love*"
I like MGS. I've played most of em (except MGS3. Can't find that freaking game anywhere), and like em. I just like Metroid more. Although the story for MGS2 seriously was crappy. And, come on. Nigh all of that trailer wasn't even gameplay. @M: Nah. Just having a good old debate about games, lol. Sorry bout messing with the thread."

That's why. MGS3 was like the best one so far. They gameplay was re done and totally new. In MGS4 it's like totally new. I'm so excited. I think MGS is one of, if not the greatest game of all time. It has aspects that games don't even have.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
I like MGS. I've played most of em (except MGS3. Can't find that freaking game anywhere), and like em. I just like Metroid more. Although the story for MGS2 seriously was crappy. And, come on. Nigh all of that trailer wasn't even gameplay. @M: Nah. Just having a good old debate about games, lol. Sorry bout messing with the thread."
That's why. MGS3 was like the best one so far. They gameplay was re done and totally new. In MGS4 it's like totally new. I'm so excited. I think MGS is one of, if not the greatest game of all time. It has aspects that games don't even have."

It makes Splinter Cell look bad, lol. MGS, along with Halo, Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, FF, and a host of others all belong in the Gaming Hall Of Fame. Actually, most are in IGN's Gaming Hall Of Fame.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
That's why. MGS3 was like the best one so far. They gameplay was re done and totally new. In MGS4 it's like totally new. I'm so excited. I think MGS is one of, if not the greatest game of all time. It has aspects that games don't even have."
It makes Splinter Cell look bad, lol. MGS, along with Halo, Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, FF, and a host of others all belong in the Gaming Hall Of Fame. Actually, most are in IGN's Gaming Hall Of Fame."

Hell yeah. Now I'm gonna play MGS. lol. Splinter Cell's ok. I say Snake would own Fisher.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
It makes Splinter Cell look bad, lol. MGS, along with Halo, Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, FF, and a host of others all belong in the Gaming Hall Of Fame. Actually, most are in IGN's Gaming Hall Of Fame."
Hell yeah. Now I'm gonna play MGS. lol. Splinter Cell's ok. I say Snake would own Fisher."

You bet he would.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chameleone

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
Hell yeah. Now I'm gonna play MGS. lol. Splinter Cell's ok. I say Snake would own Fisher."

You bet he would.

"

snake could own fisher because Fisher is realistic. He's not some super clone. oh and he's also 51 years old in chaos theory but somehow 42 years old in double agent.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Paragon

Not interested. Maybe because I'm too broke to get a 360...

Darth Fett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darth Fett

i have it and my dad is playing it at the moment and it looks awesome

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chameleone says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Uh EC...GO DIE!! lol jk"
You bet he would. "
snake could own fisher because Fisher is realistic. He's not some super clone. oh and he's also 51 years old in chaos theory but somehow 42 years old in double agent. "

Snake's realistic too. He's just a peak level human (think of him as a bad ass Captain America, just better than US Agent).

Novaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Novaboy

Anyway on topic, halo looks good but from rating on amazon I hear its average.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Copy

THIS GAME IS AWESOME I'M NEAR THE LAST LEVEL AND IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Blue Nighty

halo is the biggest selling game in history..... and not the best reviews how sad

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33  Edited By zero edge

Blue Nighty says:

"halo is the biggest selling game in history..... and not the best reviews how sad"

What are you talking about? The lowest score I've seen so far is like an 8.8 out of 10.... you're probably just reading reviews off www.sonydefenseforce.com

Anyways, as for my first impression of the game, it really feels like Halo 2 but with pretty graphics. Although I wasn't really into the story, it has pretty good replay value for the campaign, especially since you can co-op from 2-4 players. But the multiplayer is where this game really shines.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda

zero edge says:

"Blue Nighty says:
"halo is the biggest selling game in history..... and not the best reviews how sad"
What are you talking about? The lowest score I've seen so far is like an 8.8 out of 10.... you're probably just reading reviews off www.sonydefenseforce.com Anyways, as for my first impression of the game, it really feels like Halo 2 but with pretty graphics. Although I wasn't really into the story, it has pretty good replay value for the campaign, especially since you can co-op from 2-4 players. But the multiplayer is where this game really shines."

Yeah, nigh every review I've seen is above 9/10.

Anyway, this looks like one fine game. Makes me almost wish I bought a 360.....which I'll do, as soon as I actually have some money.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blue Nighty

well for one novaboy said on site called amazon and i said their not the best and their not because they say its too much like halo 2 and so did you

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Blue Nighty

Post Deleted.