Gun Control

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rougly 32,000 gun related deaths per year.

60% of which are suicide. 3% are accidental deaths.

Leaving you roughly 11,000

65-80% of Gun related Homicides are gang related.

Leaving you with roughly 2,200 in a population of 300 million.

Nearly half of all American homes have a gun.... but we have a "gun problem" in America

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.gunfacts.info/blog/auditing-australia/

For anyone using the Australia argument.

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh what a surprise. Sexual Assault went up with the reduction of guns. Who saw that coming?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard_wolfe: It's funny tbh. Most feminists scream about gun control yet they don't realize that sexual assaults rose, and when they do hear that they just ignore it for some reason lol.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rougly 32,000 gun related deaths per year.

60% of which are suicide. 3% are accidental deaths.

Leaving you roughly 11,000

65-80% of Gun related Homicides are gang related.

Leaving you with roughly 2,200 in a population of 300 million.

Nearly half of all American homes have a gun.... but we have a "gun problem" in America

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf

Now make this same numbers but for terrorism instead.

How many american deaths a year, related to terrosism. etc. etc. etc.

And then tell me if terrorism is a problem in America.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

Oh what a surprise. Sexual Assault went up with the reduction of guns. Who saw that coming?

That article does not state that Sexual Assault went up with the reduction of gun control.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By AbstractRaze

From my point of view, I think that the possession of guns is fundamental in the society, if the civilization of one country is severely armed, then it's a civilization you cannot look down at it, or disrespect it so slightly as the ruler of such country, in this case, the politicians.

If a civilization is able to possess weapons for the sake of its own preservation in general terms, it's something which affects the psychology of the population for good, it's something which strengthens the population, a not weak population you can't do whatever you want with it.

I praise the Republicans in the U.S for this, because it's something which creates some sort of autoregulation between the government and the society, some kind of balance, where the population has some strong presence.

In the other hand, look what happens in Europe, we have sobbing citizens, soft men with low testosterone values, is the damn true, Merkel and the EU do whatever they want with Europe without even asking their own citizens, everything goes out of hands.

The sad truth, is that at the end of the day, the European population will explode in anger, why? because there wasn't any sort of respect at the beginning of the chapter and for this reason, blood will flow as rivers, therefore, Europeans are destined to return to humanity.

So dear Americans, don't support the left, because the only thing they want, is to make you vulnerable, a weakling, they want to mentally castrate you, denigrate you and make fun of you, but of course, not everything is wonderful and perfect, it has a price, you can't avoid the inevitable.

I'm telling you this as a German, as a European who recognizes your strengths.

Instead of restricting the gun control furthermore, the U.S should improve the education which we all know, they're struggling a little bit there.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

From my point of view, I think that the possession of guns is fundamental in the society, if the civilization of one country is severely armed, then it's a civilization you cannot look down at it, or disrespect it so slightly as the ruler of such country, in this case, the politicians.

Wut? Lol

So in your opinion the President of the USA will respect you more because you have a gun?

If a civilization is able to possess weapons for the sake of its own preservation in general terms, it's something which affects the psychology of the population for good, it's something which strengthens the population, a not weak population you can't do whatever you want with it.

Heaving a gun does not have a psychological benefit on people’s self esteem. The fact that you would need a weapon to feel powerful is a sign of weakness, specially against a conceptual threat, like the oppression of the government on the population.

I praise the Republicans in the U.S for this, because it's something which creates some sort of autoregulation between the government and the society, some kind of balance, where the population has some strong presence.

It’s absurd to think that the government considers whether or not the population is armed when passing out laws. Just as it’s wrong to think that since you have a gun in your home, you would use it against the President of the USA if he does not decree as you think he should.

In the other hand, look what happens in Europe, we have sobbing citizens, soft men with low testosterone values, is the damn true, Merkel and the EU do whatever they want with Europe without even asking their own citizens, everything goes out of hands.

If men need guns to rise their testosterone, we are in trouble.

The sad truth, is that at the end of the day, the European population will explode in anger, why? because there wasn't any sort of respect at the beginning of the chapter and for this reason, blood will flow as rivers, therefore, Europeans are destined to return to humanity.

Can’t even begin to address this phrase. Europeans are destined to return to humanity? Maybe you should not rely so heavily on Google Translate.

So dear Americans, don't support the left, because the only thing they want, is to make you vulnerable, a weakling, they want to mentally castrate you, denigrate you and make fun of you, but of course, not everything is wonderful and perfect, it has a price, you can't avoid the inevitable.

This is all wrong. In fact I cannot even start to address how wrong it is. ...Mentally castrate? ...Gun control is denigrating? Who is making fun of you? The government?

I'm telling you this as a German, as a European who recognizes your strengths.

The fact that you are European means nothing concerning this subject matter.

Instead of restricting the gun control furthermore, the U.S should improve the education which we all know, they're struggling a little bit there.

This last sentence is the only wise thing you have said. Everything else, and please excuse my expression: pure rubish.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By AbstractRaze

@buckwheat said:

@abstractraze:

Wut? Lol

So in your opinion the President of the USA will respect you more because you have a gun?

I never expected you to answer with a laughter, what a deplorable and childish behavior and you are clearly twisting things here.

Not everything revolves around the president, rather, on several groups of politicians and the Congress.

Not necessarily respect but a certain hostile presence which promotes a possible resistance by the population, if the political leadership goes out of hands.

@buckwheat said:

Heaving a gun does not have a psychological benefit on people’s self esteem. The fact that you would need a weapon to feel powerful is a sign of weakness, specially against a conceptual threat, like the oppression of the government on the population.

Yes, it has, because if the population is ready to kill an individual who is attempting against their lives, it's a hint of strength, the fact of being ready to exchange the aggressor's life for your owns.

And yes again, if the population has a cultural tendency of executing/killing an individual who's ready to violate their rights and who attempts against their lives, it's a strong population which could be ready to respond against a possible governmental oppression.

Sometimes you try to deal with a personal problem through dialogue, but it does not always work, the individual just ignores your statements and resorts to physical aggression.

@buckwheat said:

It’s absurd to think that the government considers whether or not the population is armed when passing out laws. Just as it’s wrong to think that since you have a gun in your home, you would use it against the President of the USA if he does not decree as you think he should.

It's not about one individual, it's about the masses.

@buckwheat said:

If men need guns to rise their testosterone, we are in trouble.

I never correlated the mere fact of having a gun with testosterone values, you're making up stuff.

@buckwheat said:

@abstractraze:

Can’t even begin to address this phrase. Europeans are destined to return to humanity? Maybe you should not rely so heavily on Google Translate.

It's a pretty common literal expression on the matter, that's one of the so many problems at the time of confronting a leftist liberal, who lacks a proper cultural level.

And now you're attempting to criticize my english, which isn't on a high level, I accept it, but it's a pretty coward and unworthy attitude that you're trying to take advantage of it.

Checked it on minute 0:25, so that you can understand, I'm forced to deliver you the explanation or the example inside your mouth, 'the spoon is possibly rough', my apologies for that, but it's inevitable:

Loading Video...

@buckwheat said:

This is all wrong. In fact I cannot even start to address how wrong it is. ...Mentally castrate? ...Gun control is denigrating? Who is making fun of you? The government?

And again, you are not capable to understand another literal expression on the matter, due to the third disappointment, I will continue this later... I feel like it's not worth, but well, I will continue this soon.

PS: I'm sorry but I'm not your babysitter who has to stick the spoon deep in your throat.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

Ok, I’m sorry to have laughed. With all honesty your trail of thought is so far apart from mine that I found your whole post completely unreal and histrionic. In fact I had to read it three times and —no disrespect intended— it made me laugh out loud. But seen how you seem to be a thoughtful person, I will try to be more open-minded from now on and respect your point of view.

This said, I have must admit that in my opinion, an armed population does not correlate to a better government.

I think that a population that stands together is a strong population. A population that goes out and vote; that understands politics and knows how to stand for what they want for their country, will reflect on a better government. I don’t feel that in a democratic society the ability to intimidate with brute force is necessary to create and keep political excellence.

In a democratic society the population should have the capacity of influencing their leaders through pacific (but not passive) means.

I am not an expert in this theme, but as I see it, there are many countries in which an armed population did not translate to a better government. Take per instance my home country, Spain. In 1936 the population went up in arms against dictator Francisco Franco. I must imagine that prior that rebellion the population would have been armed and ready to kill. (In fact there is an estimate of 500.000 deaths that occurred during the Civil War.)

Before the revolution the population must have been ready to stand against the government’s oppression. But that strength did nothing to alter the dictator’s rulings.

There are other countries today (Egypt, El Congo, etc.) with heavily armed groups, revolutionary factions of the population that have the strength and are determined to kill or die standing against the governmental oppression… And that does not reflect on better political leadership.

So again, I’m sorry if my original post was a bit offensive to your thoughts. I wasn’t been very serious.

But aside from that, I can’t but insist that I do not agree with your ideas.

Guns are not imperative for a strong population. The strength of the masses is in two things: Unity and knoledge. With those two things the population will ensure better leaderhip and a brighter future.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive had firearms since I was 9 years old and my dad gave me my first 22 pistol. I may be buying another soon.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By AbstractRaze

@buckwheat said:
Loading Video...

@abstractraze:

I get the ironical speech, but nuclear warheads are one of the most essential things that could ever happen, because first of all, when world powers have this sort of arsenal, they can't use it against each other due to mutual destruction, those leading the following top economies to focus less on exterior conflicts, but rather internal and therefore truth development, or the next step of development, most precisely, the second renaissance.

Nuclear warheads can't be used in internal conflicts by defacto, otherwise, all nations outside will qualify and drastically condemn those acts, as truly and legitimately tyrannical, the entire world would unite and most certainly intervene in order to rescue Americans from either the Democrat or the Republican tyrannical governments, whoever started first and the world would end as it's, because we return to a possible nuclear apocalypse and that's it.

Nuclear weapons are there to keep away foreign influences in the following sovereign territory.

None military in the world is ready to combat fourth-generation warfare, the resistance would destroy infrastructure with relative ease, blow away bridges, roads, power reactors(the first thing that would happen) with cheap explosives, the military would have a hard time defending all those vulnerable spots while simultaneously trying to keep order on all American states, after the first 2 weeks, the military would confront with a lack of supplies and gradually collapse.

Again, nuclear weapons are one of the main reasons why we are going to reach the next step in human development, Europe is going to face internal conflicts at some point in history as well, which is required.

PS:

In the past, we fought against exterior dangers and now we are finally arriving the next phase, we will finally fight interior dangers, nuclear warheads cuts away a direct foreign interference in the upcoming internal conflicts which are required.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think no civilian should have high grade Weaponry but it should be perfectly acceptable to have a shotgun, pistol, etc.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all need personal tanks.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i think every individual in the world should be given a B-2 stealth bomber.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guns aren't the problem. It's the people.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I have a nuclear submarine instead?

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking guns away from the public leads to the criminals having all the guns and the civilians having no defense.

Also we should all get personal Death Stars.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking guns away from the public leads to the criminals having all the guns and the civilians having no defense.

Also we should all get personal Death Stars.

@king-ragnar said:

Can I have a nuclear submarine instead?

All this.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372  Edited By AbstractRaze

@buckwheat: Detailed analysis, the American military would simply split and there are simply countless of veterans out there, the American population is so deeply spiritually bounded or familiarized to guns, it's not even necessary to train civilians for a large period of time.

According to the Red Planing, governmental experts dedicated in studying a possible civil war scenario, clearly stated that the resistance would win with relative ease.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You should all get personal rocket launchers cause why not lol.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: @mimisalome: @jaggernutt: Jokes aside, the second amendment was written when citizens had warships and canons and it was absolutely intended for the civilian populace to have parity with any military force. In fact, if you can afford to build or buy them, everything you guys mentioned-are legal for civilians to own in the U.S.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: @mimisalome: @jaggernutt: Jokes aside, the second amendment was written when citizens had warships and canons and it was absolutely intended for the civilian populace to have parity with any military force. In fact, if you can afford to build or buy them, everything you guys mentioned-are legal for civilians to own in the U.S.

The second amendment sure sounds stupid.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience said:

No, rather you not only sound mentally weak, but like an afraid crier without the temper or masculinity to even dare to put your life on the line when it comes to fight for the freedom of your loved ones, a coward.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat said:
@paytience said:

No, rather you not only sound mentally weak, but like an afraid crier without the temper or masculinity to even dare to put your life on the line when it comes to fight for the freedom of your loved ones, a coward.

Since when is hiding behind a gun a brave thing?

I don't need a gun to make me masculin, brave or bust my temper.

If you need a gun to be all that, maybe it is you who is weak.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By AbstractRaze

@buckwheat said:
@abstractraze said:
@buckwheat said:
@paytience said:

When there is a tyrannical government that has to be shut down, you need weapons, the famous quote that the best weapon is a pen, is a quote from a dreamer, who expects to exercise great changes without expecting any kind of loss, because of pure cowardness and selfishness to still keep living while others around him are starving and being abused, those prolonging the agony with a politic that isn't fixing anything.

Knowledge is only a mere prevention, that doesn't mean that intellectuals in the politics, or in the jury, at the government, and numerous social branches whether privately or public sectors, are not going to be outsmarted at some point in time, such as prevention that does not protect you 100% against certain diseases.

Knowledge or the intellectuals are limited, once that prevention is somehow overrun, the common people with guns are the last standpoint that truly offers some resistance.

Guns are one of the brightest creations in human history, for the simple fact that even intellectuals are humans like any other who at some point will succumb under corruption and therefore degenerate, to fight to the death for your loved ones and kill the enemy at any cost.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat said:
@abstractraze said:
@buckwheat said:
@paytience said:

When there is a tyrannical government that has to be shut down, you need weapons, the famous quote that the best weapon is a pen, is a quote from a dreamer, who expects to exercise great changes without expecting any kind of loss, because of pure cowardness and selfishness to still keep living while others around him are starving and being abused, those prolonging the agony with a politic that isn't fixing anything.

Knowledge is only a mere prevention, that doesn't mean that intellectuals in the politics, or in the jury, at the government, and numerous social branches whether privately or public sectors, are not going to be outsmarted at some point in time, such as prevention that does not protect you 100% against certain diseases.

Knowledge or the intellectuals are limited, once that prevention is somehow overrun, the common people with guns are the last standpoint that truly offers some resistance.

Guns are one of the brightest creations in human history, for the simple fact that even intellectuals are humans like any other who at some point will succumb under corruption and therefore degenerate, to fight to the death for your loved ones and kill the enemy at any cost.

I agree.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jaggernutt: And the good thing or the great advantage about American people is that they don't truly need to inmediately contact the military and organize some training inside their country or outside, the American people have lots and lots of ammunition, lots of guns, lots of veterans and a great part of the American people are familiarized with guns.

Here in Europe, Europe is so controlled by the leftist fascist centralists European Union leadership that a hypothetical European resistance would actually be forced to train in EU countries with clear inclinations to the Right, such as Hungary, Poland, Italy and maybe France soon.

For example, unless the Right-Wing in Germany clearly wins a great majority of votes on certain states, where a resistance could hypothetically find refuge and fund paramilitary training camps for a civil war, one is forced to train elsewhere, even in the United States if possible, because in the U.S there are lots and lots of European tourists which train there with guns, in a daily routine, practically and we're very thankful to our American brothers that we can train there and evade the strict gun control in Europe.

So, as you see, here in Europe we have it way more complicated, but it's still possible.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guns are the great equalizer. They prevent thousands of rape attempts in the United States as well as stop hundreds of thousands of other violent crimes annually. The idea that guns are dumb, unnecessary, or even more harmful than helpful is just an over simplistic and incorrect take by the ignorant.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By Noone1996

@abstractraze: Some people don’t need a gun to be brave or masculine. If someone is invading their home and threatening their family or mugging them in the streets a real man will use their Kung fu skills and simultaneously take on several apathetic criminals with their bare hands Captain America style. Anybody that’s too much of a wimp to take on violent offenders by hiding behind a gun is actually a beta male soy boy since there is never any honor or bravery in using one.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By AbstractRaze

@noone1996: Didn't know you had this much humor.

But looking back to the past, guns were always about or meant to try to equalize physical advantages between humans.

In the past we had swords, and usually, the warrior who was physically stronger or more capable, had a stronger sword hit than the other one and therefore he had the advantage.

But when it comes to guns, no matter if on one side is a huge guy or a small one, those making any unite capable to fight and the skill would be the only thing in marking a difference.

This means that any person no matter if born weak or strong, is capable to politically and ideologically express their interests for the greater good of his family, loved ones and his nation.

There you see that guns not only are a bright creation, but almost a perfect manmade creation, the person who created the first gun, certainly Richard Gatling, was inspired by the gods, because there is no other explanation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By AbstractRaze

@noone1996:

I know you're being ironical on this, but I have another point.

It's not about hiding behind a gun, it's just about the temper, the manhood to dare to face the death in front of you constantly, to put your life on the line for the sake of your loved ones, because a tyrannical government is not going to face an opposition without guns either.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: There are 3,000,000 cases of defebsive gun use annually. I think was the stat...

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Yeah I was being extremely conservative with my numbers. Although I have heard that since crime is down in that past couple decades it may not consistently be several millions of crimes prevented annually since that study was pretty old.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: And the good thing or the great advantage about American people is that they don't truly need to inmediately contact the military and organize some training inside their country or outside, the American people have lots and lots of ammunition, lots of guns, lots of veterans and a great part of the American people are familiarized with guns.

Here in Europe, Europe is so controlled by the leftist fascist centralists European Union leadership that a hypothetical European resistance would actually be forced to train in EU countries with clear inclinations to the Right, such as Hungary, Poland, Italy and maybe France soon.

For example, unless the Right-Wing in Germany clearly wins a great majority of votes on certain states, where a resistance could hypothetically find refuge and fund paramilitary training camps for a civil war, one is forced to train elsewhere, even in the United States if possible, because in the U.S there are lots and lots of European tourists which train there with guns, in a daily routine, practically and we're very thankful to our American brothers that we can train there and evade the strict gun control in Europe.

So, as you see, here in Europe we have it way more complicated, but it's still possible.

Are you in Europe? Ive never been to Europe before. If you ever come visit the United States come to the state of Georgia. We have tons of places to go shooting for fun. My dad gave me my first gun when I was 9 years old. Half my family is from Chattanooga Tennessee. We love our guns in the South.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jaggernutt: Very touching, I will keep it in mind, I was not long ago in Michigan, my uncle once told me that the spiritual connection to guns in the south, is particularly very strong while in the eastern north, it's more like a hobby or a traditional thing, in many southern states it's more than a tradition, it even entries between a traditional and spiritual category, so one could say that the guns are existentially bounded to the people of the south, which is very passionate.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

Our local pawnshops are just like this.

Loading Video...

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By Jaggernutt

@abstractraze:

That other video was from texas. This one is from a local pawnshop from the town in Jonesboro GA that I grew up at.

Loading Video...

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jaggernutt: What wonderful nosebleed and in addition, he got a VP9, which also suits his new AR-15, too much, the carbon fiber editions are amazing, better than a Playboy magazine when looking at them, but for the simple reason they are lighter it's more difficult to deal with the recoil, but we have to consider that they are more susceptible to wet conditions or rough terrain, which make them ideal for dry environments or tournaments.

PS:

So I do say that maybe it's easier to aim during the first 2 consecutive shots for the simple reason they are lighter, but when you keep shooting, it's harder to control the recoil, I confused things before.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395  Edited By Buckwheat

@abstractraze:

When there is a tyrannical government that has to be shut down, you need weapons.

Ok. But currently there's no tyrannical government.

In the world I leave, (and the world YOU leave, also) we currently do not need guns to fight to the death a tyrannical world order.

You talk of an hypothesis. And you present is as if it was a fact.

to fight to the death for your loved ones and kill the enemy at any cost.

Like I said, this is an hypothetical situation. I do not need to fight to the death for my loved ones. If we where to go in a crazy civil war where I need to kill or be killed, then sure, I would get a bunch of guns. But that is not the reallity I live in.

You sound deliusional.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396  Edited By Buckwheat
@noone1996 said:

@abstractraze: Some people don’t need a gun to be brave or masculine. If someone is invading their home and threatening their family or mugging them in the streets a real man will use their Kung fu skills and simultaneously take on several apathetic criminals with their bare hands Captain America style. Anybody that’s too much of a wimp to take on violent offenders by hiding behind a gun is actually a beta male soy boy since there is never any honor or bravery in using one.

I don't know, maybe the fact that I leave in Europe, makes it different, but I've never had to face of a band of criminals. And surely I never had to deffend my loved ones with deathly force from a life threatening situation.

Where are you guys from? Sounds crazy dangerous to leave there if you need to fight to the death on a regular basis.

And even if I was to leave in this third-world-type country where you need to kill or be killed, what does a gun has to do with been masculin? What does a gun has to do with been brave?

This all sounds sort of far fetched to me. My biggest challenge in live is to provide for my loved ones. You know, a nice house, a good school for my kids, money to ensure the future.

I don't need guns for that.

Jaggernutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Jaggernutt

@buckwheat:

If Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Pocahontas were to get elected they would come for American firearms. And then push for more government control in more areas of our day to day lives. Think about it. The more control the American people relinquish to the government the less we have. Give the government our guns and control over almost everything else. Do you really believe that the government would ever willingly give the American people back anything once they've taken ownership of it? That would mean that they could oppress us if they chose too. The idea is that the American government was never supposed to be strong enough to where the people of the United States are at their unwilling mercy.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398  Edited By AbstractRaze

@buckwheat said:

@abstractraze:

When there is a tyrannical government that has to be shut down, you need weapons.

Ok. But currently there's no tyrannical government.

In the world I leave, (and the world YOU leave, also) we currently do not need guns to fight to the death a tyrannical world order.

You talk of an hypothesis. And you present is as if it was a fact.

to fight to the death for your loved ones and kill the enemy at any cost.

Like I said, this is an hypothetical situation. I do not need to fight to the death for my loved ones. If we where to go in a crazy civil war where I need to kill or be killed, then sure, I would get a bunch of guns. But that is not the reallity I live in.

You sound deliusional.

It's clearly not, the EU is a leftist globalist, fascist and centralist leadership and the supposed independent governments advocating for the EU, whether in Spain which is your country or Germany which is my country, they lead mere puppet governments under the EU's rulership.

Why did this come so far? it's because our supposed independent governments don't respect our populations, because we're not heavily armed as the American population, so they do what they please, while in the United States, the politicians think about it more than twice before doing something inadequate, they can maximally only do slight changes in the long run whenever there is a strong opposition.

It's always good to secure those 2 layers and keep the Elite in the politics, in the jury, in the government, and in so many other social branches under a constant lethal check so they most likely do the right thing.

Everything starts from the very basement, which are the people from the nation, the very reason why the following nation exists and built its way to the top, the more guns, the more severely armed is the population, the more afraid are the intellectuals / Elite in doing corrupt and anti-patriot things against the nation.

The same goes against the people that follow them and lend themselves to harm the nation.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399  Edited By Noone1996

@buckwheat: What a shitty argument to make. Because you don’t see crime happen or because we might not personally deal with bad or dangerous people on a daily basis (which is what you imply about us despite not actually knowing that or not), it shouldn’t be something to worry about or take seriously? Robberies or assaults can’t ever happen? Just because you’ve never had to defend your family from a bad situation that doesn’t mean it can never happen. All it takes is one time to change everything. It can happen to anyone no matter where they live or who they are. You might be a black belt in karate, lift 450 lbs in the gym, and be an expert at operating improvised weaponry from the environment you’re defending yourself in, but the rest of us “cowards” would rather take our chances with our family safety using something more guaranteed. I think the 100,000+ women that protect themselves annually from sexual assault would also rather take her chances with a firearm instead of relying on odds, martial arts, or moving away from a tHiRd wOrLd cOunTrY.

I cannot speak for others, but when I was satirically referring to “honor” or “bravery” for “hiding behind” a firearm, I was referring to those that serve their country. I wouldn’t say that owning or firing a gun alone makes someone brave, although ironically enough, I bet that a majority of people that are vehemently anti-gun would actually be terrified of even holding one themselves.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: Also, looking at your discussion with Abstract, I find it hilarious that you think a disaster where firearms would be needed is completely far fetched. As if economic collapse, natural disaster, war, pandemic outbreaks, or massive power outages could never happen. In all of those cases you better believe that there will be degenerates in the streets looting and pillaging. Without power/electricity for long periods of time (in some cases just hours), we’ve seen that people panic and resort to rioting.