Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Aseptic

Gambler says:

"I never thought about it, until I saw the South Park episode, now I want it :P"

It's awesome! oh and i recorded that episode on tivo but i haven't been able to watch it yet.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Aseptic says:

"Gambler says:
"I never thought about it, until I saw the South Park episode, now I want it :P"

It's awesome! oh and i recorded that episode on tivo but i haven't been able to watch it yet."

Its a good episode.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aseptic

Gambler says:

"Aseptic says:
"Gambler says:
It's awesome! oh and i recorded that episode on tivo but i haven't been able to watch it yet."
Its a good episode."

im gonna watch it later

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By vegeta

stupid stupid and oh yea stupid

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Sparda

vegeta says:

"stupid stupid and oh yea stupid"

Oh, someone's angry because they can't get past normal on the game......here, here.....

Anyway, I own Guitar Hero 2 and I can beat every song but Jordan on Expert.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By vegeta

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
Oh, someone's angry because they can't get past normal on the game......here, here..... Anyway, I own Guitar Hero 2 and I can beat every song but Jordan on Expert."

never played it dont want to either

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Jax

I'm thinking about getting Guitar Hero 3. I never really thought it was good until I saw Stan and Kyle playing it.

Sidenote. Never play a game called Heroine Hero.

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GodOfDoom

Jax says:

"I'm thinking about getting Guitar Hero 3. I never really thought it was good until I saw Stan and Kyle playing it. Sidenote. Never play a game called Heroine Hero."

heroine hero is great. there's no pressure, you just shoot up and chase the magical dragon. i almost caught it once, but i'm going to keep trying.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crazy spidey

GUITAR HERO 3 IS F@#$ING AMAZING

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Played two its vicious when you get a good score lol makes you feel like a somebody lol. But when you wtch then do perfect on youtube on hardest you fell sucky.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aseptic

vegeta says:

Then why the Hell Did You POST

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aseptic

On GH2 i had to play free bird! it was Hard

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

I have 2 and 3. I think had more songs that I normally listen to, but three had better songs that I listen to. I also like on 3 how they use the actual singers voice instead of the voice overs like on 2.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"I have 2 and 3. I think had more songs that I normally listen to, but three had better songs that I listen to. I also like on 3 how they use the actual singers voice instead of the voice overs like on 2."

I liked the voice-overs on 2. It game the game spirit. That being said, the actual songs are probably better in quality.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Nobody says:
"I have 2 and 3. I think had more songs that I normally listen to, but three had better songs that I listen to. I also like on 3 how they use the actual singers voice instead of the voice overs like on 2."
I liked the voice-overs on 2. It game the game spirit. That being said, the actual songs are probably better in quality."
Only song with a voice over is Devil Went Down to Georgia
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
I liked the voice-overs on 2. It game the game spirit. That being said, the actual songs are probably better in quality."
Only song with a voice over is Devil Went Down to Georgia "

Really? Oh well....

So, what song d'ya think gave you the most trouble in the series? For me, it's either "Woman" by Wolfmother (took me so freaking long to beat that song on expert), or probably Jordan, considering how that's the only song I can't darn well beat......screw you Buckethead....

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
Really? Oh well.... So, what song d'ya think gave you the most trouble in the series? For me, it's either "Woman" by Wolfmother (took me so freaking long to beat that song on expert), or probably Jordan, considering how that's the only song I can't darn well beat......screw you Buckethead...."
On 2 it was Free Bird. On 3 it is one of the "battles" they have. They didn't have that one the first two. But for song it would be Through Fire and Flames(if you had to compelete it for the story mode).
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
Really? Oh well.... So, what song d'ya think gave you the most trouble in the series? For me, it's either "Woman" by Wolfmother (took me so freaking long to beat that song on expert), or probably Jordan, considering how that's the only song I can't darn well beat......screw you Buckethead...."
On 2 it was Free Bird. On 3 it is one of the "battles" they have. They didn't have that one the first two. But for song it would be Through Fire and Flames(if you had to compelete it for the story mode). "

Dragonforce, lol....brutal.....my friend has a vid on Youtube of him beating it on expert-darn him, he makes me look like crap.....

I played the sh!t out of Freebird, so now I can get four stars on it.......hey, do you strum up and down, or just using your thumb?

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Aseptic

Nobody says:

"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
On 2 it was Free Bird. On 3 it is one of the "battles" they have. They didn't have that one the first two. But for song it would be Through Fire and Flames(if you had to compelete it for the story mode). "

Free bird was hard

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
Dragonforce, lol....brutal.....my friend has a vid on Youtube of him beating it on expert-darn him, he makes me look like crap..... I played the sh!t out of Freebird, so now I can get four stars on it.......hey, do you strum up and down, or just using your thumb? "
Depends how fast I have to go and my mood. Dragonforce freakin rocks though. There songs are crazy long and fast.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
Dragonforce, lol....brutal.....my friend has a vid on Youtube of him beating it on expert-darn him, he makes me look like crap..... I played the sh!t out of Freebird, so now I can get four stars on it.......hey, do you strum up and down, or just using your thumb? "
Depends how fast I have to go and my mood. Dragonforce freakin rocks though. There songs are crazy long and fast. "

I've only heard two....."Fury Of The Storm", and "Through The Fire And The Flames*.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
Depends how fast I have to go and my mood. Dragonforce freakin rocks though. There songs are crazy long and fast. "
I've only heard two....."Fury Of The Storm", and "Through The Fire And The Flames*."
All their songs are 5 mintues plus and are about as fast as those two.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
I've only heard two....."Fury Of The Storm", and "Through The Fire And The Flames*."
All their songs are 5 mintues plus and are about as fast as those two. "

Wow.....

well, I gotta go. I'll see you gents tomorrow.

Rock on!

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Aseptic

I like playing Killing in the name and Beast and the Harlot.(GH2)

Anybody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Anybody

Aseptic says:

"I like playing Killing in the name and Beast and the Harlot.(GH2)"
Beast and the Harlot was my favorite on number 2. So far Striken is my favorite overall.
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By crazy spidey

BUlls on parade is great. So is welcome to the jungle and paint it black. My friend got 5 stars on cult of personality... on expert. It was scary, the whole time he was in like a daze.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aseptic

crazy spidey says:

"BUlls on parade is great. So is welcome to the jungle and paint it black. My friend got 5 stars on cult of personality... on expert. It was scary, the whole time he was in like a daze."

lol

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aseptic

Anybody says:

"Aseptic says:
"I like playing Killing in the name and Beast and the Harlot.(GH2)"
Beast and the Harlot was my favorite on number 2. So far Striken is my favorite overall. "

Is Stricken on GH3? and is it by Disturbed?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

Wish i could play like your friend but i saw gh has fall out boys or chmecial romance and also godsmack.