Greate new comedy web site

HawkMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HawkMoon

Jolly Cam is a community group dedicated to sharing their funny and weird videos with people from all over the globe. Created by Dan Collyer and Russell Johnston

Jolly cam is a global community of people dedicated to sharing their comedy videos. Jolly cam also boasts 2 web cam's coming live 24/7 from Cairns Australia. Join up and be a member of a dynamic community dedicated to fun and making the world laugh.

http://www.jollycam.com

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos block this, I believe this is what we call, free advertising.

HawkMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HawkMoon

Yes i guess it is, my apologies. We place links back to any forum that we post in and if you are interested in mutual advertising we would love to have one of your banners to display on our web site.

Once again i apologise for my over exuberance

Hawkmoon

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

HawkMoon says:

"Yes i guess it is, my apologies. We place links back to any forum that we post in and if you are interested in mutual advertising we would love to have one of your banners to display on our web site. Once again i apologise for my over exuberance Hawkmoon"

Reverand Jessie Jackson says... APOLOGIZZZE (for anyone who watches south park)

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Aseptic

crazy spidey says:

"HawkMoon says:
"Yes i guess it is, my apologies. We place links back to any forum that we post in and if you are interested in mutual advertising we would love to have one of your banners to display on our web site. Once again i apologise for my over exuberance Hawkmoon"
Reverand Jessie Jackson says... APOLOGIZZZE (for anyone who watches south park)"

im sorry. lol