Grazing The Razor's Edge

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, so, Grazing The Razor's Edge Is a movie my friend is making for Fine Arts Survey class at our school. The assignment is to make a movie at least a half an hour long. Well, my friend is going all out and is making a near two hour feature film--of which I am acting in. So, I thought that I'd make a thread so you can watch it. So far, only the trailer is out, but more will be coming like the whole movie. As more comes out, I'll put more of it on here. Feel free to discuss it.

The Story: Vampires are alive and real, living in normal society. In Boston, as in many other places in the world, Vampires are able to show up in daylight, and withstand it, by taking a medicine know as Chlorophyll. A half-breed, Sven Pierce, despises vampires and wishes them dead. As a strike against the race, he destroys the factory that produces Chlorophyll. Now, a young vampire named Matilda Thornton and her friends must band together to defeat Sven and save vampire kind.

As for the genre, this is a sci-fi/horror movie with some comedy in it, even thought we try to make it serious XP.

Main Characters:

Matilda Thornton-My friend Theresa, she's the one that gets bitten on the neck. She's making the movie.

Angelina Thornton- Rachael, the one that stumbles backwards after getting sprayed in the face.

Vincent Cera-Steve, the one with the big glasses on.

Sven Pierce-Coleman, dude with the machete and leather jacket.

Garvin-ME!!!!!!! I'm the first person you see, doing the spinny thing XP

Hope you guys like it! More to come!

Foxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Foxx

COOL

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Oh, it said: "The world you know has more secrets underneath its surface. Under society, vampires lived a normal life...UNTIL NOW!"

Yeah, some of Youtube butchered it, especially on the second line XP

And, good news, we're finishing the filming of it this weekend, so after editing, it should be up soon.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Switch

Ohhhh vampires. Me like :D

Just a little thing. It was kinda hard to read the text at the beginning. But that might be because of youtube.

Avatar image for twilight_lantern
Twilight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Twilight Lantern

Looks good.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King Saturn

Thats Awesome Dude

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jax

Awesome.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, new news people. We have all but like two character's scenes finished, My character and Vincent. Those'll be shot on friday and then it's clear editing from the on. For now, however, we have the DVD covers for you! Front and Back Covers:

I think you can already tell who I am....coughfatguywithredtattooonhisfacecough

Enjoy!