Poll Gorilla vs Wolf (25 votes)

Gorilla 96%
Wolf 4%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • This is a fight to the death.
  • Round 1: Open grassy field, minimal tree coverage 1v1
  • Round 2: Cage match 1v1
  • Round 3: Fictional gorillas vs Fictional wolves. Which team wins?
  • Round 4: Pack of wolves vs An group of gorillas 10v10

P.S. Been awhile since I've seen an animal match 😂

• 
noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gorilla oneshots

Size matters

WillemDripFoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

an rare matchup where a gorilla completely destroy they opponent rather than the other way around lmao

Black-Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Black-Noir

Wolf is never beating a gorilla, one on one. A leopard needs to use an ambush and element of surprise, and that's a leopard. Any other non-pro-argument is automatically cap and invalid to me. Now, pack of wolves do taken on bears, bisons and mooses. A group of gorillas would not be a issue...

Sundown89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sundown89  Online

Wolves are coursing predators, if you don’t run it becomes very hard for a single wolf to take down prey the same size as them, let alone a heavier and taller opponent. As a pack however the advantage turns in the wolves favour as you can suddenly distract prey while others circle round and attack from behind.

Ultimately wolves kill similar sized or larger prey through blood loss, distraction and running prey to exhaustion.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against a gorilla, a wolf might as well be a chihuahua.

UltimateChad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against a gorilla, a wolf might as well be a chihuahua.

looooooooooooooooooool

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is wolf supposed to do? Haha

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorillas can match leopards, there's an account where a gorilla and leopard killed each other.

The wolf loses but he'd give some damage, gorilla will be bleeding for a while.

Goldpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorilla bitch-slaps him and accidentally the wolf's head blows, whoopsie.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gorillas can match leopards, there's an account where a gorilla and leopard killed each other.

Do you have this account... like an photo?

Don't mind me, I just want to see it.

Avatar image for supermanblitzes
Supermanblitzes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me myself could kick a wolf and smash him in his snotbox region.

King Kong is overkill.

Bloodfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hypothetical battle between a gorilla and a wolf would depend on various factors, including the species of gorilla, the size of the individuals involved, and the specific circumstances of the encounter. Generally speaking:

Gorilla:

• Gorillas are large, powerful primates and are the largest living primates. They are known for their strength, with adult males weighing several hundred pounds. Gorillas primarily use a combination of strength and agility in their interactions and can be formidable in physical confrontations.

Wolf:

• Wolves are carnivorous mammals known for their pack behavior and hunting prowess. While individual wolves are not as large or powerful as gorillas, they are highly evolved predators with sharp teeth, strong jaws, and a pack mentality that allows them to take down prey larger than themselves.

In a one-on-one encounter between a gorilla and a wolf, several factors would influence the outcome:

1. Size and Strength: Gorillas are generally much larger and stronger than wolves. Their sheer size and physical strength could be a significant advantage.
  2. Bite and Agility: Wolves, however, are agile predators with sharp teeth and a powerful bite. They are adapted for hunting and may use their speed and biting capabilities to their advantage.
  3. Environment: The setting of the encounter would also play a role. In a dense forest where a gorilla can use its strength and agility to navigate, it might have an advantage. In a more open area where a wolf can use its speed and pack tactics, the dynamic could be different.

It's important to note that such hypothetical scenarios are speculative, and real-world encounters between gorillas and wolves are extremely rare due to their distinct habitats. In nature, these species inhabit different ecosystems and have evolved to fill different ecological niches.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By arctika

R1-Gorilla

R2-Gorilla

R3-Since you said fictional going wolves here, assuming King Kong isn't allowed for obvious reasons or Mighty Joe Young or you'd have to include the Wolf from Rampage.

R4-I feel like I can see the Wolves winning since they're great in packs, not sure how well Gorillas work together though but I wouldn't be shocked if Gorillas won but wouldn't be easy.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Reaper4  Online

Gorilla smash

ArranVid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laiks stake said:

Do you have this account... like an photo?

Don't mind me, I just want to see it.

I cannot provide the evidence or proof you are looking for, I am afraid. But I also have seen the account of the gorilla and leopard killing each other. The evidence was shown on Quora by an expert and it looks very reliable.

ArranVid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me myself could kick a wolf and smash him in his snotbox region.

King Kong is overkill.

Do you think you could beat a wolf in a fight? I think that is impressive. Personally, I think that I might lose to a wolf in a fight.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come to think of it there's quite a few fictional gorilla characters