Aight so it's a week before December hits (**** me right?!) and this is usually the time of the year where I panic and start doing some of the stuff I shouldve done earlier.
What are some of the stuff you wanna do before 2018 turns into history? I'm just putting this out so when 2019 hits we could flame each other (and ourselves) for all the things we weren't able to do.
-Use bullets plz.
-If you've done the said task, add a strikethrough.
Here are mine:
- Film a skate footage. Nothing amazing but I've been promising people my footage so heck it.
- (*Before 2nd week of XMAS*) Make Christmas cards.
- Fix the video I edited for my mom. Lacked a few things here and there.
- Finish learning a song on the guitar I've been lollygagging with since 2016.
- Make my original characters. Been planning to get around it forever but I still got nothing.
- Finish my art portfolio.
- Study hard as shit for an exam sometime early next year. I can take the test whenever I feel like I'm ready and I've already rescheduled a few times so I have no excuse this time.
- Get over a friend cus we probably won't ever talk as much as we did last year. Idk what happened.
- Control my overthinking. I just can't most of the time but it isn't doing me any good either.
- Fix the goddamn printer.
- Actually try to fix sleep schedule. I can't go on like this forever dude its so unhealthy.
- Paint a self portrait.
Finish a wedding gift (painting ofc lul)
- Get all my comic book reservations at the store. (The clerk is pissed kek)
- Make new irl friends. This is a bit of a stretch but itd be great man.
Also, let's try to keep this up as much as possible. :))))