• 54 results
#51 Posted by Yassassin (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, dudes shouldn't even try to approach women huh?

RIP all non Chads.

#52 Posted by LeeM724 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really see much of an issue with this ad, it was just telling us men that some things we do aren't acceptable anymore. "Toxic masculinity" exists and is wrong, masculinity by itself is fine.

It's obvious that they're a corporation manipulating people emotionally, they're not really doing this from the goodness of their heart and just capitalising on trends.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#53 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6547 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda late for this but if you think there's anything wrong with this message you're what's wrong with this society. The comments and like dislike ratio of the video show why need to have this conversations.

The ad literally says: There are some bad men in this society who do innapropriate things and because of how society is we just shrug it off, we should be calling out this men and raise the next generation not to commit such acts not only against women but also other men/kids instead of shruging it off, because you're a good individual and you can be even better.

I cant believe people would go as so far to say "the good guy was black meaning they dont think white people can be good". And "well, not all guys are like this" when they literally say there are many good people which they hope will rise against toxic masculinity.

#54 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6547 posts) - - Show Bio

I have mixed feelings about it. While its message is ultimately right, similar problems exist among women. Like third-wave feminism, which is basically "toxic masculinity" reversed. I don't see this video as "blaming men for men doing bad things" at all. In fact, by including Terry Crews, they addressed that men can be victims as well, often of each other. However, the toxic feminism issue needs to be addressed ASAP.

This.

#55 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6547 posts) - - Show Bio

They show too many stereotypes as well, so I can't get behind it.

you can't get behind the message.

#56 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Dollar shave club everyone lol