Gay People are necessary for the balance of World Population

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingUranus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingUranus

In fact, this world need more gay people and this is the reason why the majority of government approves and support the gay society save for the "definition" of marriage. Anyway, placing self righteousness aside let's try to look at the bigger picture. There is a term that the majority of the human population are not aware of and that term is called Human Population Control also known as the World Population Reduction Plan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population_control

This plan is rolling this current day disguised as military warfare, promoting cigarettes, promoting prescription drugs that an individual doesn't really need to use, no speed limits (in some countries), increasing costs of living and making everything much more expensive than they ever have been before, the internet keeping addicts homebound, and even video games and its hardcore gamers. But another thing much more dangerous is the fact how they control our foods. How many of us look at the ingredients before purchasing the foods we buy? Most of us actual don't because like any things, we take food for granted. Watch these videos before reading my theory why the gay population promotion should be a better more healthier way of Population Reduction than poisoning our foods.

Looking back in history, the population of Earth was roughly 2 million people. That's the entire human race on Earth. Since then it was gaining a slow climb, but very slow because if everyone was having 5 kids there would be 10,000,000 added for the next generation and then double that and so on. But why has it been at a slow climb? Wars? Plagues? Crime? Poor? Accidental death maybe perhaps by building of infrastructures or falling off cliffs and what not. All of these are indeed contributors to a slow climb of the population but another major roll was the roll of homosexuality. Homosexuality goes a long way back, even before Jesus.

http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/article/1048/homosexuality-as-old-as-mankind.html

Homosexuality was actually fore-welcomed and long termed practice for generations to come, that is until the religious extremist raised to power believing that forbidding homosexuality would be for the benefit for all man kind and some would even kill gay people for even committing homosexual acts which still happens in other countries today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDgrdCptov0

Government no matter what country should not punish gay people because gay are a necessity for the balance of the Earth human population. If you ask any gay man or woman about how they have become gay, they will all tell you, that they didn't choose to be gay. They were born that way. Every person in this world was put in this world for a propose which nature itself decides for them until they get the age to decide what they want to do to contribute to society. Why, should government care whether or not gay couples should adopt kids? Is there mentality that if a gay couple adopts kids, that they will teach them how to become gay? That way of thinking is a fallacy. There are many kids in orphanage that doesn't need to be there. Government even restrict supporting orphanage and most of the money gain from these sites are through donations to keep children at health until adopted.

Looking back a few decades ago, not many people died by cancer. These days, cancer is the thing! We hear about it all the time. Why is that? some people are dying from cancer and they don't even smoke or live a healthier than most life style and still manage to grab a hold of the disease and die. That's the todays standard of population reduction. weeks ago it was the cold, yesterday was AIDS and today is cancer. Don't you see the pattern? They already have the cure of cancer, but its not allowed to be used by the general public. Instead, we try to cure cancer by exposing our bodies to more deadlier chemicals and radiations. All of this is done on purpose and the foods you ingest makes it worst that is if you are not careful. So next time, look up the ingredients of the food you buy. If you see a word you can't find in the dictionary don't buy it. They do this for a reason and that reason being to slowly and eventual get rid of you and your family when all they have to do is just support and welcome gay people all over the world.

To support gay people for being who they are should be a blessing and society should enjoy having them around for many reasons including the importance of a natural balance of the human population. No one needs to have to poison our foods! War is enough and we shouldn't even have that. We don't need HAARP artificially creating national disasters to forcefully reduce population. For men and woman who don't want to have kids, fine. And for those that were born gay, let them be. It is a necessity to have us. Don't poison our foods!

http://bert5.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/benefits-of-being-gay/

http://www.breaktheillusion.com/life/homosexuality-mother-natures-population-control/

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TheGoldenOne
-_-
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Okay...

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Martian

I love gay people but ????

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

Illuminati video = post invalid.

Saint_Michael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saint_Michael
EugeneSaxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EugeneSaxe

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By riri4life

<_< >_> LOOOL

btw NEWSFLASH: Homos have been around just as long as heteros. It's not really a growing trend. Plus gays can have their own kids (via donors), and not all straights want kids so how does that effect the population any differently.... ???

ThePRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#11  Edited By ThePRez

aliens?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssejllenrad

@Edamame said:

I guess there may be no need for Albert Wesker to intervene.

There is always a need for Albert Wesker!

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#13  Edited By Hawkeye446

@ScarlettAssassin said:

I can't even....

@mr.obvious said:

I love gay people but ????

@riri4life said:

<_< >_> LOOOL

btw NEWSFLASH: Homos have been around just as long as heteros. It's not really a growing trend. Plus gays can have their own kids (via donors), and not all straights want kids so how does that effect the population any differently.... ???

Lol. These things ^ and more....

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

Avatar image for huntress_of_the_dark
Huntress_of_the_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riri4life said:

<_< >_> LOOOL

He already said that. The point of the post was the plan of treating the products we consume on a daily basis should not be allowed by the general population and to leave mother nature take its course with the acceptance of how the gay population helps maintain a balance of the overall population.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

SICK OF THE GAY THREADS.IF YOU LOVE'EM SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU MARRY THEM?

Huntress_of_the_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

Is that why there's wars?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By difficlus

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

they've always been wars even when there were only 30 million people on earth

Huntress_of_the_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

If there are a lot of people dying in wars for wars that have been present for thousands of years then how does the Earth get to the population of over 7 billion?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By difficlus

@difficlus said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

If there are a lot of people dying in wars for wars that have been present for thousands of years then how does the Earth get to the population of over 7 billion?

High birth rates in many countries (hey sex IS the major pleasure activity for humans) with lack of contraceptives and family planning. Besides there not enough people dying from wars, maybe they're many displacement and most people avoid the violence by settling elsewhere. Genocide takes good chunks but it happens infrequently. Nuclear war on the other hand could take off a several billion lives if the nukes are targetted in the populated areas

Huntress_of_the_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:

@difficlus said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

High birth rates in many countries (hey sex IS the major pleasure activity for humans) with lack of contraceptives and family planning. Besides there not enough people dying from wars, maybe they're many displacement and most people avoid the violence by settling elsewhere. Genocide takes good chunks but it happens infrequently. Nuclear war on the other hand could take off a several billion lives if the nukes are targetted in the populated areas

Hm. Then is it that since the 80's sex has risen to the point of coolness that people just do it just to have many babies? I know I mentioned 80's but I'm going to stand by that number because it's the most recent in population jump. TO support that, I'm going to jump the gun and say that the being an 80's kid myself there were 4 billion people according to statistics back when they did a global count of the population. By comparison between then and now, that's 3 billion added. I know that some time ago explained that people live longer nowadays because of better health care when back then people died by the common cold and usually passed away naturally at the age of 30. These days more people are being born and less dying and leaders around the world think of this as a growing problem. no pun intended.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By cyberninja

Alrighty then.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By SpidermanWins

I was actually thinking about this a few weeks ago....

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Enemybird

I thought gay meant happy?

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By SuperTide

Good point.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Zombie_

You pretty much lost all credibility when you used an Illuminati video.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vortex13

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Haha yeah...

Like someone else said there have been gay people around for a long time, it's not something new.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By Deranged Midget

Lol at Illuminati. Fail thread is fail.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Zombie_

@Vortex13 said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Haha yeah...

Like someone else said there have been gay people around for a long time, it's not something new.

I stopped reading the post after I saw the videos, but there's a large amount of homo/bisexuals out there as is, and it ain't even putting a dent in the rapidly increasing world population. So the theory is pretty much moot anyways.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vortex13

@ZombieBigfoot: Also they can have kids via surrogates and what not. A more logical comment would be incurable diseases are important for population control which in fact they are. Diseases are very important for population control actually.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Zombie_

@Vortex13 said:

@ZombieBigfoot: Also they can have kids via surrogates and what not. A more logical comment would be incurable diseases are important for population control which in fact they are. Diseases are very important for population control actually.

Exactly. Having homosexuals does next to nothing to stop population increase.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By progenitorigin

@ssejllenrad said:

@Edamame said:

Always.

KingUranus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KingUranus

@progenitor said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@Edamame said:

Always.

But Albert Wesker was gay.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssejllenrad

@KingUranus: Does it matter if he's gay? He's Albert Muthaf*cking Wesker. He's beyond sexuality. :p