Francis Ngannou vs Chimpanzee

AJ_Styles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Francis Ngannou vs Chimpanzee (72 votes)

Francis Ngannou 61%
The enraged chimp 39%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FRANCIS NGANNOU VS. CHIMP FULL O' RAGE

Ngannou is just the way he's in the photo shown, no UFC gloves for that matter....

Chimp's from a zoo but he's , let's say, a crazy mofo...

Anyways, no-holds-barred fight in the streets, so if there's a stone or anything laying around that can be used as an weapon, Ngannou will use it... Fight's not taking place in a ring as well...

Also, it's easy to say "cHiMps rIP teSTIcLES" but if in adrenaline triggered by an life-or-death situation, humans will fight dirty in the same way, humans can rip testicles and poke eyes as well, and I guarantee that coming from Ngannou is way worse than coming from any average Joe who yes, the chimp can easily tear apart, but I think it's debatable and that Ngannou has an pretty good chance (why not) of destroying the chimp...

Any other opinions???

• 
Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue: THE

chimps have crazy grip/arm strength, humans might have more powerful legs but you cant really use your legs to tear flesh, break fingers and take out someones eyeballs, legs can be used for blunt force trauma but are less reliable in a close quarter all out melee fight with a chimpanzee. Chimps are fast, not human kinda fast but more like extreme quickness/explosiveness, like when you see dogs go apeshit and jump and bite a mans face before he can even react.

In a close quarter fight with chimp, the chimp would use his grip/hand strength you rip off your flesh, balls, eyes, fingers and it would do so in surprising speed and efficiency. I also think you are underestimating their level of co-ordination, they may have less fine control of their muscles than a human but a chimp can pick a branch several feet in the air and grab the exact spot he intended and pull himself.

humans have used our intelligence to make and use tools for 1000s of years, we haven't been swinging from trees, getting into vicious hand to hand fights on a daily basis, living in jungles, etc. Physicality is what they do, mental prowess is what we do.

chimps are extremely dangerous animals, and can cause an extreme amount of damage to any human in a short amount of time. IMO they have the advantage in a physical altercation.

--

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: “He has his mouth and hands to grab you, get to his back and choke him out, why would you ever lose the chance to grab the back.” - yes I agree, but if you think professional fighters/those with wrestling experience are amazing scramblers, imagine trying to latch onto the back of an enraged chimp.

You are right in that humans have intelligence and can, if not overtaken by fight vs flight syndrome, think rationally. However, plans don’t always work out.

Also, I never said Ngannou’s training would make him less dangerous in a street fight if chaos is involved. If anything, being a fighter would allow him to think more rationally in a stressful situation. I only said it would be pure chaos, something none of us are used to (unless someone here has fought a wild animal).

I’ve admitted throughout this debate that Ngannou could possibly win, at no point have I said “he has no chance in hell!” If I had a choice, and for the reasons I stated, I would pick a chimp. I’m not putting Ngannou down, as I think he’s a beast.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By azrael1973
@jwillis12 said:

I’ve admitted throughout this debate that Ngannou could possibly win, at no point have I said “he has no chance in hell!” If I had a choice, and for the reasons I stated, I would pick a chimp. I’m not putting Ngannou down, as I think he’s a beast.

I believe Ngannou can win too, especially since he allowed to get a hold of a weapon in this scenario. He might win unarmed as well, but there is a good chance that he will be overwhelmed by the ferociousness of a crazy, wild beast. And yes, humans might get a adrenaline rush, but I am pretty sure that that's not a human exculsive.

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: well put - “ Yes we are apex predators, but that's because we learned how to use a spear and not because we decided to fight beast unarmed as some people here believe.”

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

@jwillis12: Salute, mate!This fight he had against Overeem looks coreographed, to this day it still impress me, this one was beautiful, looked like a chess game. But of course we can all agree Overeem wasn't in his prime against Ngannou: not to take this merit off Ngannou but you know, older Overeem >>> modern Overeem. This knee strike, I could feel it. It would just behead any punk-ass chimpanzee that ever tried something against UBEREEM!

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overbeck: Saw the video of the chimp fighting, huh? That sucked!

BTW,

This is my kind of thread.

I've been maintaining for years that chimps are VASTLY overrated. I challenge any of you to look me in the face personally and tell me that in a fight to the death between PRIME UBEREEM and your average chimp, that the chimp would win...one full force kick to the chimps lower torso/legs and it will try to run for safety..if it even can after that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

People don't realise how small Chimps actually are. I put the comparison of an 90 kg man dwarfing an chimp, they ignored it. Ngannou could dwarf that 90 kg man, he's in the 100 kg range by now probably, of pure muscles and "no body fat" like Shaq says. I saw a docu once of a rival chimp who got rushed by a gang of other crazy chimps. They mortally wounded him, broke its spine because they stomped on him, and had thrown him against trees aswell. Following that... Clearly they're not immune to blunt force trauma. A full force kick or knee from 260lb 6'5 Ubereem? Forgetaboutit.

Was almost forgetting the Honorable Mention of Iceman Chucky Liddell as well, chimps ain't taking this punch of fury he had.

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue: I own that Pride dvd with overeem vs Liddell. What’s crazy is that Overeem was winning that damn fight until he gassed. This was pre “horse meat” Overeem as well. Oh well, those pride 10 minute opening rds could be killer.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwillis12: It's harder to apply a well-placed knee strike exactly on the middle of an opponent's face like Overeem did, knocking it out beautifully like that, even more taking into account another trained opponent next to you. Who can give you another knee strike back, put you in a clinch, or just hold the knee then take you to the ground. But Overeem make it look easier, though

Lmao yeaa, this is an fact, but most people know Overeem the moment he started to fight at UFC. I won't blame them, he demolished Lesnar in UFC for example, but solely kickboxing Overeem was an beast on the same level aswell, if not higher. He just knocked out his opponents there like a movie scene IMO. But like you said, Liddell had an more of an lion heart than him

At the end of the day, I love those Kickboxing style-centred fighters (no homo). Or Muay Thai, it's ALMOST the same thing. Almost.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: And for you, littleman, let me tell ya something.

The problem with your argument is that the most dangerous humans at unarmed combat in the world can easily do the same if not worse to another human being. Just because you don’t see that kind of thing in a civilized society doesn’t mean that it’s not possible. Heavyweight fighters like Francis Ngannou (6’4”, ~14% body fat at 260 lbs but probably walks around at 280–300+

lbs) have hands that are TWICE the size of the face of the victims in those photos. He could unquestionably crush the eyeballs and and rip the face off of those victims if he, for whatever reason, chose to do so. As a matter of fact, considering how below average those victims are physically, compared to an average human trained in combat, there is literally nothing stopping from Francis Ngannou killing them in a few punches or literally tossing them to the ground and cracking their skull with a kick or ground and pound. You realize how uneducated your response is when those victims survived a chimpanzee attack, whereas they might not live longer than a couple dozen seconds if they were to be attacked by a well-trained heavyweight.

For how so many long people will use this Charla Nash argument? Ngannou beats the chimp and her. With his eyes tied.

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue:

--

that chimp slung him around like a little bitch. I don't know what you're talking about anymore at this point. Chimps are strong, on the same rate scary as fuck, and they have huge fangs. I don't know where you read this shit about 15x stronger, thats an exaggeration as neither chimps or ngannous are 15x stronger than anything, well maybe ngannou is 15x stronger than a small child, but they, the goddamn dirty apes are definitely stronger than us. You don't even know how hard that chimp was pulling by the way,

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@overbeck:

Hmmmm...... I don't know how hard the chimp was pulling? The chimp didn't dislocate his shoulder my homie. Where are the "ripping arms outta their sockets" things you all chimp supporters loves to pump over n' over. I didn't saw any arms ripped out of the socket in the video!

Lol.

Game over.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overbeck:

The only "little bitch" here is you and your friends who lives in Rainbowlands whereas chimps got Batman strength and have the same fighting style as humns. I'm singlehandedly outdebating a group of 4 to 5 people, chimp supporters here. Can anyone record this :P? You talk about this fantasy stuff as if they're facts but you don't show any evidence.

How about some studies that prove this alleged "flesh ripping" grip strength? It's easy to say oh they would just grap your tissue and rip it off. I don't believe that for one second, the video of the chimp attacking the guy shows that they don't have anywhere near that kind of herculean strength. It's just fueled by that idiotic "chimps are 15 times stronger than humans" MYTH.

And what vicious hand to hand fights? I've seen plenty of ape docu's, chimps almost never manage to hurt eachother and there is nothing impressive about their flailing uncoordinated arms.

They are too damn clumsy to have any sort of meaningful attack against a dangerous MMA fighter. What's it gonna do throw poop at the champ?

Maybe you and your chimp fanatic friends should just of give it up by now.

Hee-hee!

Remember the average male human looks something like Jimmy Fallon, and not an MMA fighter.

The average male chimp would slaughter Jimmy and pull out his eyes and arms from their sockets.

This is not the case with N-G-A-N-N-O-U

Ngannou x Leopard would be a better matchup, he would still win with hard difficulty, but any leopard kills any chimp any given day.

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue: AHaaaaaaaaaah so you think ngannou can beat a killing machine that is a leopard??? bro.

that conversation IZ OVER´t

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@overbeck: So, you concede already? Thank you, I understand that.

Weaker humans than Ngannou already did, you dickhead, so where's your argument, all you can do is whine like a little child huh? As it states on WikiPedia, It is possible for humans to win a fight against a leopard, as in the case of a 56-year-old woman who killed an attacking leopard with a sickle and spade, and survived with heavy injuries,[13] and the case of a 73-year-old man in Kenya who fatally tore the tongue out of a leopard. WikiPedia Also says that leopards sometimes prey on gorilla's who are massively overhyped round these parts, they're vegetarian muscle-bound pussies who don't kill anything. And like I said, any tiger lion or bear shits on the gorilla.

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue: i just assumed its the same with Leopards who hunt Chimps and Gorillas, they go after the young, the old and sick and since Chimps have a natural instinct to see big cats as predators they will mostly run away. The Leopards quickly secures a kill on a youth and by that time its too late so the Chimps/Gorillas usually flee and don't fight back based on instinct. if the gorilla did, he oneshots to twoshots the leopard. But come on with francis ngannou beating either chimp or leopard with his bare... hands or feet. Come on they bound up trees like they're nothing and hang off one hand for days. Get your MT ass dem to some monkey bars and see how that goes for you. A big male chimp will fuck anyone up pretty easily.

--

llol, you're so clueless. Btw, in that video that dude got serious inuries from that Chimp who wasn't even going all out attack. HIs hands and fingers were completely mangled and shattered, that was just from the chimp grabbing his hands and not letting go. guess wat....

--

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Phoenixblue

@overbeck: Says the treehugging chimp supporter. Calling his entire crew of friends to try to downgrade me and all of this crew is getting ripped to itty bitty shreds by me, an one guy! Show me evidence of the guy in the video being extremely injured like you claim. The narrarator on the video is bullshitting just like you and every chimp voter on this thread.

Which still wouldn't prove much because the whole point of the thread is not average human vs chimp, but top tier human vs chimp. Do you know the world of difference between a HW mixed martial artist and an Azrael1973 of life who works downtown in an office? Gigantic. Lets stop fooling ourselves with unimpressive displays from chimps against terrified joe's and middle aged women.

If it is facing a human specimen like Tyson, Ngannou, Ubereem, Junior dos Santos etc. All these trained elite fighters. it's not going to use that strength(and these guys are far stronger than chimps at ANY type of strength test)in any meaningful or effective way. Their body types aren't built/evolved for it, they have too little muscle control and they have no skill.

No Caption Provided

Come on man, just do what Homer does in this gif after that.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Search up on youtube, dailymotion, google, any possible existing internet site. Look at how chimps fight eachother. It is mostly slapping and pushing. They basicely fight like two gay guys. Drunken, and at an Las Vegas bar at midnight. Lol. They have no powerful strikes, they have no leverage whatsoever to grapple in any way, that video of the chimp attacking the guy shows it, they're freaking useless.

Oh so he gets ahold of the fighter's arm? Eat a knee with all that lbs of force(I don't have the stats at hand from that gif show) behind it. Or get thrown around with da head smashed on pure concrete and/or pavement. The fighter could easily hold the chimps head to the ground and stomp it's skull in with knees a la Coleman-Igor. This is ridiculous.

I, do have the impression that anyone who is rooting for the chimp here doesn't know a jack shit about MMA and fighting sports in general. You mainly.

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bite bite bite... chomp chomp chomp...
bite bite bite... chomp chomp chomp...

@phoenixblue:

listen, humans are not small animals, we're 200 pound animal with brains, we can possibly kill a stronger/tougher animal thats fairly close to our size range, the chances of this happening are very very small though. Can a human kill a chimp with his bare hands? Yes its within the realm of possibility but such a rare occurence its barely worth mentioning.

even for a skilled heavyweight fighter like Francis Ganou, a fight against an enraged male adult chimp would likely end in serious injuries or even death.

eeEven if you win against a chimp, however unlikely that may be, you're probably leaving the fight with a testicle and an eyeball missing.

It's not just strength. These creatures can jump and climb and be on top of you before you know what hits you. Their agility, speed, and pure viciousness along with their strength is too much for one person to handle.

yyou have humans who are very strong, but those are people who train for that. There are people who are agile and can climb shit, but they train for that. You have fighters who can be aggressive, who once again, have to train to be that way. chimps are all of things in one by nature

i have no idea how accurate those studies are but I do know chimps will absolutely $&#% you up. Just google chimp attack victims, but be warned it’s pretty horrifying—

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-- not a secret they target your genitals or try to gouge your eyes out first. And that's not even taking into account their massive fangs which could rip off a good chunk of your flesh, wherever they decide to bite you on

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overbeck: Another fun fact, it seems that the human male face is less susceptible to taking damage after being smashed in the face with a fist than most apes. Apparently the trait developed in australopithecus but was reduced when humanities upper body strength decreased, but the modern human face is still better adapted at blunt punishment than a chimp. This suggests that a kick to the head would probably be very effective at hurting a chimp.

No Caption Provided

The only thing the chimp's biting here is Ngannou's boots.

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FANGS........ TALK ABOUT FANGS.....................

@phoenixblue: soo let me describe the fight between Mr. Ngannou and a hypothetical angry, ready-to-fight, fully grown adult male chimpanzee. Ngannou is all ready and in a fighting pose, and the first thing that happens is that the chimp charges and launches itself into the air, easily grappling Ngannou from the front around the shoulders or chest, and then buries its sharp teeth into Ngannou’s skull and rips half his face off with a single jerk of its neck. Or perhaps the chimp grapples him and sticks a claw into his eye, while simultaneously removing his testicles with his foot (which is effectively another grasping hand). If Ngannou manages to get an arm or hand in the way to prevent the chimp from grappling him at the outset, no problem - the chimp simply bites or rips the hand off and continues into the body to inflict more devastating damage while Ngannous cowers in panic and fear. Ngannou stands no chance - his size, strength and viciousness is no match for the sheer force of nature a chimp brings to a fight. Read this article, scroll 2/3rds down if you don’t want to read the whole thing for a description of the attack. This guy was a 6′2″ football player, and the chimp reduced him to nothing within seconds, and then mauled him for another 5 minutes before finally being shot to death. https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a5609/chimpanzee-attack-0409/

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A peak level chimp may be as strong as Ngannou, way more agile and far better balance and endurance, and yes, they have big teeth, but they are animals. They don't even use their teeth as their primary weapon, nor they attack the eyes or weak spots. Actually, it's way more likely that Ngannou uses his strength and skill to outgrapple the monkey and poke his eyes.

Skill it's extremely important, Khabib would beat the shit out of a 130kg powerlifter even if that guy is 2x as strong. Ngannou is against an animal with 0 skill of fight IQ. Most of the times chimps just run towards their opponents and start punching them. In a fair 1vs1 Ngannou would just headkick the approaching chimp and finish it with punches.

Not saying this is a stomp necessarily as I don't exactly know how durable are chimps but I'm going to side with the 130kg UFC champ against the 60kg unskilled animal.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By azrael1973
@power_hunter said:

A peak level chimp may be as strong as Ngannou, way more agile and far better balance and endurance, and yes, they have big teeth, but they are animals. They don't even use their teeth as their primary weapon, nor they attack the eyes or weak spots. Actually, it's way more likely that Ngannou uses his strength and skill to outgrapple the monkey and poke his eyes.

Skill it's extremely important, Khabib would beat the shit out of a 130kg powerlifter even if that guy is 2x as strong. Ngannou is against an animal with 0 skill of fight IQ. Most of the times chimps just run towards their opponents and start punching them. In a fair 1vs1 Ngannou would just headkick the approaching chimp and finish it with punches.

Not saying this is a stomp necessarily as I don't exactly know how durable are chimps but I'm going to side with the 130kg UFC champ against the 60kg unskilled animal.

You forget that animals have instinct. They do what is necessary to survive without thinking, because evolution has taught them so. And that chimps punch is also wrong. They can't even make a fist. If Ngannou headkicks the chimp and it doesn't stun him because of the thick skull, he is in big trouble , because the chimp will start to tear him apart with his grip.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

They sort of punch. Let's just say they hit with their hands. Instinct works in real life scenarios, where the chimp would use its instict to run away from a possible danger, not in this fight. A bloodlusted chimp is just an unskilled strong and athletic individual with way less intelligence than a human.

As I said, Ngannou headkicks the chimp and it would at least hurt a lot. If the chimp takes it well, it could keep attacking with "punches" or "grappling". If the monkey decides to throw some punches he is getting destroyed. If it decides to grapple Ngannou is not just gonna stand there letting the animal tear him apart, chimps are not strong enough to instantly tear his flesh so that's not going to work. Monkey may have better grip strength but Ngannou is likely more strong overall and with a lot of skill and experience in grappling scenarios.

The chimps' agility and teeth would make the situation complicated, but Ngannou would just outskill the animal as it approaches him if the kick doesn't knock it out and find a favorable position to punch or kick it to death.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By azrael1973
@power_hunter said:

@azrael1973:

They sort of punch. Let's just say they hit with their hands. Instinct works in real life scenarios, where the chimp would use its instict to run away from a possible danger, not in this fight. A bloodlusted chimp is just an unskilled strong and athletic individual with way less intelligence than a human.

As I said, Ngannou headkicks the chimp and it would at least hurt a lot. If the chimp takes it well, it could keep attacking with "punches" or "grappling". If the monkey decides to throw some punches he is getting destroyed. If it decides to grapple Ngannou is not just gonna stand there letting the animal tear him apart, chimps are not strong enough to instantly tear his flesh so that's not going to work. Monkey may have better grip strength but Ngannou is likely more strong overall and with a lot of skill and experience in grappling scenarios.

The chimps' agility and teeth would make the situation complicated, but Ngannou would just outskill the animal as it approaches him if the kick doesn't knock it out and find a favorable position to punch or kick it to death.

Actually it's the grip that's the problem. They can tear skin and flesh as demonstrated in the chimp vs human attacks. Just read some of them. But as you said it's likely that the monkey will just back off from the bigger human as his instinct tells him not to attack as in nature it's just not worth the risk. But the OP said it's a crazy mofo chimp.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a5609/chimpanzee-attack-0409/

A chimp tanked a 45 projectile and one of the witness said. "I had no idea a chimpanzee was capable of doing that to a human," Kern County fire captain Curt Merrell, who was among the first on the scene, told the Los Angeles Times. "It looked like a grizzly-bear attack."

It's a big mistake to think them of smaller, less skilled and a little stronger humans.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

I' m reading some stories about chimp attacks. Basically a bunch of normal people who survived being attacked unexpectedly by a chimp. If Ngannou attacked any of those people he would kill them with a single punch.

They can tear flesh and bite? For sure, that's impressive strength but I already addressed how Ngannou would counter that.

I think a match against a lower weight class champ would be more interesting.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By azrael1973
@power_hunter said:

@azrael1973:

I' m reading some stories about chimp attacks. Basically a bunch of normal people who survived being attacked unexpectedly by a chimp. If Ngannou attacked any of those people he would kill them with a single punch.

I doubt that. The man was a over 6 foot former footballer. Humans are harder to kill then you expect, even weak ones.

BenjiBatts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benjibatts:

Are you wearing a diaper, McLovin? Because you barely came to this site and you must look like McLovin in real life. You must have that type of face of someone who believes everything he reads on the internet's legit. Oh of course, if it's on internet it's not a lie right!!! Calling me a dumbass on the internet is easy, do it in real life and I would get you in an hearse or an ambulance. Back to the debate, though >>>

I have gifs, and other types of concrete evidence to support my status. I say Ngannou knocks out or is strong enough to knock someone out: I demonstrate GIF of that. I've already demonstrated 2 gifs of him almost murdering Miocic and Overeem: Miocic and Overeem would destroy a chimpanzee to a pool of blood. They could do this with their bare hands, LOL. You all, chimpanzee hairy balls masturbators, say that chimpanzees do this and that, but they are just empty words thrown around. No kind of evidence, not even a single photo to prove that you really prove what you talk about. The difference is that I debate showing evidence and you debate showing assumptions.

You have barely learned how to put an photo on your profile, much less arguing. ^

You're betting on an much smaller ape, built like an dwarf, against an dude who is built like an goddamn fucking Moai Statue (Francis Ngannou, UFC champ). Be real. A chimp has thicker brow bone making it tougher around the face, I'm well-aware of that, but its USELESS the moment the cranium is around 3 times less thickness than that of a adult. Average adult still, keep in mind. When you put a professional fighter into the table as a card, this Poker game changes. Professional fighter can exert upwards of 1300 Lbs of force in a punch. More than enough to cause significant damage and the weight difference will certainly matter too especially if you consider a large kick which believe it or not can do significantly more blunt damage than the chimp can achieve.

A large chimp IS NOT stronger than a large male when it comes to absolute strength. Chimps are around 35% stronger than your AVERAGE adult male Lb to Lbs. This was proven in a study that showed the strongest chimp in the study could pull approximately 487lbs (Boma the chimpanzee from a NY Zoo) whereas a 145 and 190 lb male could pull 487 - 525lbs and these people were anything special. There are some people who debunked this study already. The chimp is still an animal, WAY LESS SMARTER than ANY HUMAN, and considering how close they are to us, they share the same critical points. Do you ever stopped to reflect about it or no, non-photo dude? Yes there necks are strong and almost hidden but that doesn't mean a powerful kick from an MMA fighter that can break a femur wouldn't do any kind of significant damage to them or a goddamn punch from Francis Ngannou, someome who hits harder than an jackhammer. In fact if they got that lucky kick in such a critical area it would do just as much harm as to a normal adult. They aren't super animals, chimps aren't super simians, that title I would give to the silverback gorilla. Still overrated though, and wouldn't ENTERTAIN a fight with a tiger, lion or bear.

Chimps are not JUGGERNAUT from MARVEL COMICS. Get it? They can be winded, they can be concussed, they can have broken bones, and succumb to the same injuries and be effected by injuries that can have a negative effect on their mobility. And put negative on that. In no way am i saying its going to be easy but its entirely plausible for a fighter to hold their ground, winning it in the end. The chimp can try to go anyway; Ngannou lands one punch and it's a concussion already, aaand the environment put by the OP can play a huge role in the outcome and will largely depend on whether the chimp skull will resist 2 major hardcore things: Ngannou's punch and then landing on hard raw cement floor right after.

you speak with such comic value lmao.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@overbeck: In the context of heavyweight competitors in the UFC (the world’s most dangerous humans in unarmed combat from 205–260 lbs (after weight-cutting)). And Francis Ngannou is the best of them. As a comparison, chimps stand upright at about 4 feet y’all and range from 90–120 lbs, with 150–160 maybe being the largest chimp you could possibly find. Chimps muscle pound for pound is much stronger than a human, but Francis Ngannou is 6’4” and is 260 lbs with an estimated 14% body fat. Regardless between the difference of muscle density of a chimp and human, this is an extraordinary amount of muscle for a human to have. Furthermore, when Francis Ngannou is NOT cutting weight to compete in the UFC, he might weight anywhere from 280–300+ lbs. The MASSIVE weight, height, and reach advantage that Ngannou would have over a chimp. Furthermore, this size difference would be enough to terrify any chimpanzee. However, the chimps most dangerous weapon are its deadly fangs and killer instinct. I think Ngannou would still win but it would ultimately come down to his ability to use his weight and reach to control range and demolish the chimpanzee with strikes (kicks and punches) from a distance. Equally as important, it would come down to Ngannou’s ability to protect his eyes, groin, and neck while fighting through serious injuries that could be sustained from a chimp’s fangs. That, despite of what you think I'm gonna say it here, some people underrate chimp fangs. Now tell me you, can the crazy ape strike like that? Chimp's face is kneaded.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@benjibatts: And I speak with fury too, because I think many people underestimate humans. Put Prime Ngannou and Prime Tyson with Moe the Chimpanzee and Travis the Chimpanzee. Ngannou and Tyson sends them to Hell. Tell me how a chimpanzee can dodge punches as fast as those? So, look, a chimpanzee will not be able to dodge all those strikes, what they will try to do instead is grab and bite, that's it. Chimps only are faster at running, huge difference, stop worshipping chimpanzees like some Greek beings of godly strength. Just because they are our closest living relatives, does not mean we have to crank up their actual abilities to superhuman levels.

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue: chimpanzees have 4 hands, much stronger grips, much larger canines, much stronger jaws, much more fast twitch muscles.

Chimpanzees are smaller than humans, but are still 1.3 to 1.5x STRONGER. That accentuates their strength more. Think of an extreme: an animal the size of a cat, but with 2x the strength of a full grown man and with bigger teeth. Would anyone want to fight it to the death????

so now you have something that is harder to see, harder to hit, has 4 hands, has huge canines and much stronger jaws, and is trying to murder you.

imagine being attacked by 2 Barry Sanders, running at you full speed, each of them holding 2 knives, trying to stab your nuts, throats, eyeballs

Overbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

me myself haven’t had any experience with chimps but I have had physical interactions with baboons and orangutans, and their speed and strength are so overwhelming. And chimps are much stronger and larger than baboons. No human would win against a chimp. They don’t have the same physiology or physical vulnerabilities that humans have. No amount of martial arts technique would adequately transfer over to be able to defeat a chimp. It would fuck you up. A chimp has the strength to tear a human foot clean off. No human could do that

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overbeck:

Oh yes, oh yes, sure as hell you had "interactions" with baboons and orangutans. I'll pretend I believe in that. Even yesterday Ngannou came to my house to have dinner with my family for a delicious Italian lasagna. I finally shake the man's hand and it almost crushed mines! Dissatisfied, I still make sure to tell you that my uncle already trained Fedor Emelianenko when he fought in PRIDE and Bas Rutten when he fought in Pancrase. I'm not finished. On February 22nd of last year, a very fast but noxious, dangerous fire broke out at my father's friend's house. It escalated quickly. Who was the fireman who saved the day? That's right, Stipe Miocic, former UFC heavyweight champion.

Ngannou bashes the chimp's skull in just like he did in that gif. Stop overrating the fricking apes, they aren’t much faster than humans if faster at all, additionally they have a higher count of fast twitch muscles and their brains allow them to use excess muscles, even more than necessary at one time. So what? The human has the advantage over the chimp if he’d at least workout multiple times a week, I'll repeat this for 1 zillion time, research shows that chimpanzees are actually 1.3 times stronger than the average man. That’s not strong, considering the average man can curl 90–70 pounds with two hands makes the average chimp curl 117 pounds. In all honesty, I don’t get this fascination with apes being all strong and all unbeatable, leopards, mandrills and gorillas often gives chimps a run for the money in the wild and if they get in any professional's fighter they are TOAST, ANY. I'm definitely sorry to break it to you, believe me, but if chimps were 10x stronger than the average man, they would be uprooting palm and bamboo trees, never heard of that one before. Heh.

It’s even scientifically proven that humans are height to weight ratio stronger than chimpanzees, in addition our brains do not allow us to use all of our muscle at once whereas chimpanzees generally do use all of their muscles and if that is equal to a bicep curl of 117lbs? Think about what an average man could do without much motor control.

Conclusion: The average man is actually stronger than an average chimpanzee, our brains just withhold us from using out subsequent substantial maximum power, it would eventually cause permanent signal damage to our tendons and weaken our bones. The fact that even a human’s bones can not withstand that amount of power is just to show how strong we are, if chimps were 10x stronger than humans, I highly doubt a bird of prey would target an adolescent one as only african crowned eagles target human infants, which aren’t adolescent.

Ngannou curbstomps the monkey.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve been seeing ridiculous comments saying “tigers are 7 times stronger than humans” others say “chimps are stronger than humans by 10–13 times” yet they still get destroyed by eagles in juvenile state. Not once have I heard about a semi-adult tiger get preyed upon by eagles.

I blame king kong and tarzan movies for this false belief of chimpanzees and gorillas being able to kill and ravage anything in their paths.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter said:

@azrael1973:

I doubt that. The man was a over 6 foot former footballer. Humans are harder to kill then you expect, even weak ones.

Ngannou would put in coma 99,9999% of Earth with a single punch. Humans are not hard to kill, anyone is helpless against an MMA Heavyweight champ. Ngannou is physically superior and trains how to beat a human almost every single day of his life.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973 said:
@power_hunter said:

@azrael1973:

Ngannou would put in coma 99,9999% of Earth with a single punch. Humans are not hard to kill, anyone is helpless against an MMA Heavyweight champ. Ngannou is physically superior and trains how to beat a human almost every single day of his life.

Sorry that's just nonsense. He would probably actually KO most people but almost all of them will not be dead.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online

Francis isn't getting out of this easy but it's possible he could pull a win. Humans on adrenaline should compare to chimps in strength and obviously Francis is a lot more skilled than any animal.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Francis isn't getting out of this easy but it's possible he could pull a win. Humans on adrenaline should compare to chimps in strength and obviously Francis is a lot more skilled than any animal.

Francis weights 130kg of pure muscle. A chimp is not stronger than him.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By azrael1973
@power_hunter said:
@cocacolaman said:

Francis weights 130kg of pure muscle. A chimp is not stronger than him.

It depends on what kind of strength. A chimp is different built then us humans. Their striking and pull strength is lower but their grip strength is a lot higher. 2-3 times higher then the human record holder. Their biting strength is a lot higher as well.

We also don't know what their real strength is, because chimps unlike us don't participate in competitions. They just do what they want to do even in tests.

The main difference is that Francis is a human, he will not try to maim the chimpanzee. If he fights unarmed he will most likely treat it like a MMA fight. He is not going to bite or try to rip the chimpanzees fingers, face, Nose, Ears, skin or testicles off. But the chimp will do exactly that.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mortein

Forearms and fingers are the only part of the body where a chimp would have the strength advantage.

Even the bite is pretty comparable.

I'm not sure why do people assume these fighters would fight against wild animals the way they fight in the ring, jab jab cross, like some retards. We are tool and weapon using animals, our hands have evolved to attack while holding something, our minds have evolved to detect a potential weapons within a fraction of a second.

Francis would start retreating, observing his surroundings, chimp would charge at him, jump and he would front kick it away, not doing much damage, but buying some time, continue retreating and observing his surrounding, looking for a piece of metal that could be used as a weapon. He might be able to kick it once or twice again, before that fails and chimp grabs him and bites him.

Francis lifts the chimp while bleeding and slams it on the concrete a few times, before the Chimps rips himself free, breaking a couple of fingers and ligaments on Francis while doing so, and chimp retreats temporary.

By that time Francis should be able to find something that can be used as a weapon. I looked around myself, and these are the things I found in the area just 2 meters around me, it's reasonable to expect he should be able to find something similar.

No Caption Provided

Chimp charges again, without covering his head, jumps at Francis to bite his face off and he swings this piece of metal into his face with the same power he swung against Reem or Rozenstruik, breaking its jaw as the teeth start flying around.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They continue hitting each other for 4-5 seconds, Francis hammering it with a piece of metal, and chimp swinging wildly, before the chimp starts retreating, but this time Francis is the one who's charging.

Francis catches up with the Chimp and starts hitting it with the metal on the back of it's head, chimp turns around and tries to fight back, but Francis uses his full body weight and strength to press the Chimp into the ground, while smashing it's head with the weapon.

There's 80% chance that Francis would win, and this is the most likely scenario.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By azrael1973
@mortein said:

Forearms and fingers are the only part of the body where a chimp would have the strength advantage.

Even the bite is pretty comparable.

I'm not sure why do people assume these fighters would fight against wild animals the way they fight in the ring, jab jab cross, like some retards. We are tool and weapon using animals, our hands have evolved to attack while holding something, our minds have evolved to detect a potential weapons within a fraction of a second.

Francis would start retreating, observing his surroundings, chimp would charge at him, jump and he would front kick it away, not doing much damage, but buying some time, continue retreating and observing his surrounding, looking for a piece of metal that could be used as a weapon. He might be able to kick it once or twice again, before that fails and chimp grabs him and bites him.

Francis lifts the chimp while bleeding and slams it on the concrete a few times, before the Chimps rips himself free, breaking a couple of fingers and ligaments on Francis while doing so, and chimp retreats temporary.

By that time Francis should be able to find something that can be used as a weapon. I looked around myself, and these are the things I found in the area just 2 meters around me, it's reasonable to expect he should be able to find something similar.

No Caption Provided

Chimp charges again, without covering his head, jumps at Francis to bite his face off and he swings this piece of metal into his face with the same power he swung against Reem or Rozenstruik, breaking its jaw as the teeth start flying around.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They continue hitting each other for 4-5 seconds, Francis hammering it with a piece of metal, and chimp swinging wildly, before the chimp starts retreating, but this time Francis is the one who's charging.

Francis catches up with the Chimp and starts hitting it with the metal on the back of it's head, chimp turns around and tries to fight back, but Francis uses his full body weight and strength to press the Chimp into the ground, while smashing it's head with the weapon.

There's 80% chance that Francis would win, and this is the most likely scenario.

I actually like your scenario and it would make a good script for a fighting scene. But what if the chimp doesn't temporary retreat and continues to bite and maim him.

And as I said before using weapons and even it's just a club Francis should win.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

The main difference is that Francis is a human, he will not try to maim the chimpanzee. If he fights unarmed he will most likely treat it like a MMA fight. He is not going to bite or try to rip the chimpanzees fingers, face, Nose, Ears, skin or testicles off. But the chimp will do exactly that.

Chimps also are not intelligent enough to rapidly attack weak spots and use their teeth, they usually start hitting with their hands clumsily. See this. They are too small and they have 0 skill. Its head will be wide open for Ngannou's hits and this guy is not only technical and skilled, but also has the most powerful punch in the world. And his kicks are even more powerful.

This is how I see the fight going:

The monkey will run towards Ngannou aggressively, Ngannou will throw a headkick and if the monkey tanks he he can just follow with a knee or punches. If the monkey somehow gets to grab him. Ngannou is strong as hell and has wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu skills. He will know how to work his way to an advantage position or he could just slam the chimp on the pavement if needed. Ngannou, as a human, is way more intelligent than the chimp, and in a life or death scenario his stats will increase as a result of the adrenaline rush.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By azrael1973
@power_hunter said:

@azrael1973:

Chimps also are not intelligent enough to rapidly attack weak spots and use their teeth, they usually start hitting with their hands clumsily. See this. They are too small and they have 0 skill. Its head will be wide open for Ngannou's hits and this guy is not only technical and skilled, but also has the most powerful punch in the world. And his kicks are even more powerful.

This is how I see the fight going:

The monkey will run towards Ngannou aggressively, Ngannou will throw a headkick and if the monkey tanks he he can just follow with a knee or punches. If the monkey somehow gets to grab him. Ngannou is strong as hell and has wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu skills. He will know how to work his way to an advantage position or he could just slam the chimp on the pavement if needed. Ngannou, as a human, is way more intelligent than the chimp, and in a life or death scenario his stats will increase as a result of the adrenaline rush.

Chimps don't need to be intelligent. He has instinct and natural weapons. Leopards and Wolves are not as intelligent as a chimp by far and they still rapidly attack weak spots and use their teeth.

Ngannous wrestling skils , don't help against someone who has more then twice the grip strength of the strongest human. The chimp will just rip off Skin and Flesh where he gets a hold as demonstrated by various attacks on humans.

A adrenaline rush is not something that can be relied on. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Main point here is,

There are some humans who are stronger than most (perhaps any) Chimpanzee.

Chimpanzees are not 5-10 times stronger than humans asBart Loewsclaims. I have never heard any biologist claim "10 times stronger". One biologist claimed they were 8 times stronger. The data showing they are 8 times stronger than humans was taken by Bauman (1926) in a methodologically flawed study. Debunked more times than meteors hit Russia.

check the video below, they aren't big, that's not a big man and he doesn't get ripped apart or anything. If that guy was twice the size and started throwing kicks and punches I wonder how the Chimp would fare.

Loading Video...

I think there are a lot of internet myths around chimps still going on, mainly here. I think the average man would lose in a straight fight, however someone very strong - but crucially heavy, (30-40kg+ weight advantage) and experienced in fighting or contact sports, wouldn’t be anything like as one sided as chimp buttlickers make out.

My point from the video is that they're quite small, they're only 3ft tall and weigh 40-60kg. They're stronger pound for pound and more aggressive than humans, and will obviously scratch and bite, but put it up against a 120kg 6"4 MMA fighter, who is stronger in absolute terms than the Chimp, like Ngannou, then they're throwing hard soccer kicks á la Ibrahimovic and elbows/punches with no gloves or padding, and managing distance and using their reach then I think the Chimp gets hurt. Hurt enough to die.

No Caption Provided

Look at this graphic here. Normal man can still dwarf the chimp, SOME orangutangs, but then of course we get dwarfed by gorillas. Keep in mind still this is an normal man, the average guy. Francis hand-made-of-bricks Ngannou absolutely dwarfs the chimpanzee and your average guy that works in an office. Absolutely.

Pic above. Rogan isn't an average guy that works in an office, he can kick anyone's ass here, but you all get me. Lol.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The average guy is still taller than the chimp, Ngannou is taller, stronger, LIGHT YEARS better in fighting with combat speed, combat strength than the average guy and the chimp combined.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

who has more then twice the grip strength of the strongest human.

Do you have a source for that? That is the only thing that could make me believe the chimp has a chance.

A adrenaline rush is not something that can be relied on. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength

I don't get how that link refutes adrelanine rush.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixblue: I still say that when the monkey approaches Ngannou would just kick the living shit out of it.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers