og = on god, OG = original gangster
"The shortened version of this term is referred to as BFR.
- Term refers to a combatant removing the opposing combatant from the location where the match is being currently held.
- The opposing combatant must be removed from his/her previous location for a long enough period of time that the match cannot be continued.
- Specific methods of Battlefield Removal may vary, such as teleporting an opposing combatant to a different location, sending them to a different universe, as well as even in a different point in time.
- The key point here being that the character who has been removed from the battlefield has no feasible way of coming back to his/her previous location for an extended period of time, if not permanently.
- The duration of removal most likely be permanent, as this guarantees that the combatant who has been removed has no way of coming back to where the initial battle took place. However, shorter time periods are acceptable."
Please Log In to post.