- Cheap: Food is affordable enough where you have more money to do other things you like
- The opposite of cheap: Most of your budget is on food, you have less money to do other things you like
- Healthy: If eaten in correct and recommended portions (e.g.: food pyramid, doctor recommendations, etc), you are likely to stay in good health for the long term
- The opposite of healthy: The food portions eaten are deemed not healthy for your body for the long term
- Tasty: Tends towards indulging your taste buds, you feel good when eating it.
- The opposite of tasty: You do NOT feel disgusted eating the food, but it doesn't make you feel particularly great either (Besides easing your hunger pangs).
Given the above definitions, what are the two you prefer?