Five harmless things videogames made creepy.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By waezi2

Dating simulators.

No Caption Provided

You know dating simulator games where you can date different girls and learn how to interact with them correctly?

Imagine such a game where the game seems hacked and gruesome things happens to the girls who disappear when you restart the game. And then you realize that the game (Doki Doki Literature Club) has become self aware and even knows who you are and what your real life name is. And it even calls you out for having a cam on, meaning you have an audience.

Black and white cartoons.

No Caption Provided

You know about those studios who did their best competing against Disney during the golden age of black and white cartoons? How characters like Felix the Cat and Betty Boop was crushed by the competition.

Imagine a guy owning such a studio that was about to go bankrupt and he then decided to worship Satan so he could make his characters real with ink.

And then EVERYTHING went wrong!

That's just the top of the horror mountain that is "Bendy and the Ink Machine."

Forgotten alarm clocks.

No Caption Provided

The world of "Forgotten Anne" is on the surface a Narnia-like world where lost and forgotten junk ends up, like a left shoe, a suitcase, a toy, so on and so on.

But then this lovely little fairy tale world becomes perverted by something as rare as a forgotten human who will do anything to be not-forgotten. He does many horrible things.

Like turning an old alarm clock who was a nanny into a giant monstrosity and warped it's world-view so she would hate the world.

Bland RPG kid.

No Caption Provided

You know how you have a bland kid character in a RPG where you defeat enemies over and over again so you are strong enough to complete the game?

Imagine a game(such as Undertale) where you are being held responsible for killing someone. ESPECIALLY if you grind to reach max level, because that will turn your character into a demonic being who will end up destroying your game since ending things becomes it's only purpose.

TV marionette shows.

No Caption Provided

"Showdown Bandit" is a fun horror game where you are a puppet from an old marionette TV show. you move around, evade and shoot enemies and meet creepy dolls.

But then you end up in front of the audience who looks like an odd cult... and a hand picks you up for breaking the rules?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 RikuYamaha  Online

very interesting.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 17

my favorite time of the year :)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my favorite time of the year :)

Will try and make some spook related stuff. I kinda did with the Yu-Gi-Oh pitch meeting since the manga was firetrucked up

very interesting.

My favorite of the five is black and white cartoons brought to life with satanism, but mostly because of the world of the game it is from that is VERY creative. Alice Angel, the allegory to Betty Boop, was the character from the Bendy game who fascinated me the most.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Michaelbn

DDLC, Bendy and RPG were creepy and spooky the first time I played them.