Favorite Bible Verse- Even if You're Not Christian, Please Share!

• 113 results
infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just curious what's everyone's favorite Bible verse?

No matter what you believe, it would be great to read your thoughts on a verse that resonated with you.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably love thy neighbour.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I think towards you saith the Lord, thoughts of Peace and not of Evil, to give you an Expected End" KJV

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cj_the_dj  Online

Luke 17:20-21 (KJV): "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, 'The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.'"

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth,(F) and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?(G)”

29 Balaam answered the donkey, “You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.

These two verses stuck with me, as especially funny.

The way a donkey suddenly started talking, and Balaam went straight into arguments and threats.

Didn't even take a second to contemplate the fact that an ass had started talking.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This would be the first ones: Job 1:1-12:

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

4 And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Matthew 26:31-34; 39:

Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.

34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezekiel 25:17

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Thank you! I agree.

I believe we're all brothers and sisters who our Father in Heaven loves equally and He wants us to love each other. It doesn't matter what we look like, where we came from, or what we've done. Or even how we were made, such as if we're a child who was born from rape.

Since, you have a Metal Gear avatar, I believe a clone is just a twin brother or sister, so he or she is just as loved by Jesus as any other person.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Thanks, King Saturn!

You Are Welcome

Ezekiel 25:17

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

Heh, I am reading this and thinking of Samuel L. Jackson for some reason.

:P

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpareHeadOne

Colossians 1

16 because in him were the ALL things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; ALL things through him, and FOR HIM , have been created,

17 and himself is before ALL, and the ALL things in him have consisted.

18 And himself is the head of the body -- the assembly -- who is a beginning, a first-born out of the dead, that he might become in ALL [things] -- himself -- first,

19 because in him it did please ALL the fulness to Dwell

20 AND THROUGH HIM TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS TO HIMSELF -- HAVING MADE PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE CROSS, whether the things upon the earth, whether the things in the heavens.

I like this passage the best because it shows that God will reconcile and make peace with every single person.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John 3:16

Great one, also, and another of my favorites.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John 3:16

Beautiful.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life."

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dshipp17
@infinitehope said:

@dshipp17: I was hoping you'd stop by!

Thanks; I was at your chocolate thread and contributed to; perhaps you didn't notice me there?

Loading Video...
Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John chapter 5 -

“Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”

-

Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."

At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

-

-

John 3:16 -

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

I was listening to pastor talk about this verse, saying it was true, and at that moment I realized that if this has to be true, and everything in the Bible is true, then I don't believe. I'd say its a significant verse.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: No, I didn't see! I'll check right now.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By infinitehope

@lightordark: Thank you! It's reminiscent of:

Matthew 18:6

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitehope: That’s pretty violent for a god who is supposed to love people.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By infinitehope

@spareheadone: Thank you for sharing, spareheadone! The line about the blood of the cross reminded me of the Divine Mercy Image from St. Faustina.

It has the signature: "Jesus, I trust in You." which has Jesus with His right hand raised in blessing and His left hand pointing to His heart with two big rays where the red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls, and the pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous.

The two rays issued forth from the depths of His tender mercy when His agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross.

It is to be a reminder of the demands of His mercy, because even the strongest faith is of no avail without works.

Venerating the image is helpful.

I'm glad to see you post here!

God bless you.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: Do you think violence contradicts love?

We fight violent wars in defense of our loved ones and the people in our country, and may have to use violence in another case of self-defense of innocents and for ourselves.

Of course, it must be done in accordance with loving righteous justice/vengeance rather than wrathful self-righteous revenge.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitehope: Yes, violence contradicts love. If everyone acted in a loving manner, violence wouldn’t have a foothold. However, if everyone acts in a violent manner, love won’t exist.

Under divine command theory, though, god’s violence is love because god is not bound by morals or ethics. Whatever god does is good under divine command theory.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: For some reason I'm not getting notifications for your tags! I had a similar problem and created a new account so please consider asking if others aren't getting your notifications.

I disagree because I think violence can be ordered toward love such as how anger can be used for the good as a motivation to serve justice/vengeance or anger can be used in an evil manner towards wrath/revenge.

Jesus whipped the money changers out of love:

Cleansing of the Temple.

13 Since the Passover of the Jews was near, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves, as well as the money-changers seated there.

15 He made a whip out of cords and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen, and spilled the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables,

16 and to those who sold doves he said, “Take these out of here, and stop making my Father’s house a marketplace.”

Using violence to defend someone or yourself from rape is good. Rape is an evil act of violence.

And murdering the rapist is evil. However, if murderous rapists continues to murder people, it would be loving to give him the death penalty which is not murder because it is righteous self-defense.

Give the opportunity for the Sacrament of Confession and pray for his soul in the hopes he will choose Jesus to be with Him forever in Heaven, rather than reject Jesus, and choose Hell if he doesn't want to follow Jesus, since Jesus loves us all so much He won't force us to be with Him forever in Heaven.

And it wouldn't be justice for all those who suffered throughout their lives to serve Jesus, and then some murderous rapist to join them in Heaven for all eternity, because only perfection/saints are allowed in Heaven. And he wouldn't want to be with Jesus or any saints in Heaven. He wouldn't want to be in Heaven where we'll be worshipping and loving God for all eternity! That's why he will choose Hell.

People will go to Purgatory before going to Heaven since many don't die in such a holy state where they might die with venial sin, but not mortal sin like murder.

All rape and murder is evil and are mortal sins. But self-defense killing isn't murder. It's done out of love to protect innocence.

And if a murderous rapist repents, he might become a saint and be someone who goes directly to Heaven. Although, if he has the opportunity, he must seek the Sacrament of Confession and truly be sorry. God knows our hearts.

God is perfect. He loves us all and wants all of us to choose to be with Him forever if we want to.

We all sin, but Jesus will never abandon us. He loves us way too much. No matter how many times we sin/fall, He is there for us with open arms.

Thanks for getting back to me, lightordark!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30 Lunacyde  Moderator

Isaiah 41:10

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cocacolaman  Moderator

James 5:16

"Confess yourtrespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"For the love of money is the root of all evil."

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Thank you so much for inspiring me to look it up! I struggle with anxiety like many so I appreciate it.

"Do not fear: I am with you;

do not be anxious: I am your God.

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John 13:27

"As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.

So Jesus told him, “What you are about to do, do quickly.”'

Makes me wonder about when Judas lost faith, or if he had it at all in the first place.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36 Lunacyde  Moderator

Matthew 25:45

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

Kek_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: For some reason I'm not getting notifications for your tags! I had a similar problem and created a new account so please consider asking if others aren't getting your notifications.

I am not getting notifications for yours either.

I disagree because I think violence can be ordered toward love such as how anger can be used for the good as a motivation to serve justice/vengeance or anger can be used in an evil manner towards wrath/revenge.

Jesus whipped the money changers out of love:

Cleansing of the Temple.

13 Since the Passover of the Jews was near, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves, as well as the money-changers seated there.

15 He made a whip out of cords and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen, and spilled the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables,

16 and to those who sold doves he said, “Take these out of here, and stop making my Father’s house a marketplace.”

I don’t see that as a good thing. Jesus essentially forced his beliefs on others violently.

Using violence to defend someone or yourself from rape is good. Rape is an evil act of violence.

It’s necessary if “no” doesn’t work, but that is an example of violence begetting violence. One violent act is answered with another.

And murdering the rapist is evil. However, if murderous rapists continues to murder people, it would be loving to give him the death penalty which is not murder because it is righteous self-defense.

Still an example of violence begetting violence.

Give the opportunity for the Sacrament of Confession and pray for his soul in the hopes he will choose Jesus to be with Him forever in Heaven, rather than reject Jesus, and choose Hell if he doesn't want to follow Jesus, since Jesus loves us all so much He won't force us to be with Him forever in Heaven.

If heaven and predestination exists, then life is meaningless. The answer is known and cannot be changed. Skip to the chase.

And it wouldn't be justice for all those who suffered throughout their lives to serve Jesus, and then some murderous rapist to join them in Heaven for all eternity, because only perfection/saints are allowed in Heaven. And he wouldn't want to be with Jesus or any saints in Heaven. He wouldn't want to be in Heaven where we'll be worshipping and loving God for all eternity! That's why he will choose Hell.

People will go to Purgatory before going to Heaven since many don't die in such a holy state where they might die with venial sin, but not mortal sin like murder.

All rape and murder is evil and are mortal sins. But self-defense killing isn't murder. It's done out of love to protect innocence.

Sin is way more ambiguous than modern Christians are willing to admit. It’s not defined in the Bible explicitly.

And if a murderous rapist repents, he might become a saint and be someone who goes directly to Heaven. Although, if he has the opportunity, he must seek the Sacrament of Confession and truly be sorry. God knows our hearts.

God is perfect. He loves us all and wants all of us to choose to be with Him forever if we want to.

Predestination precludes choice. God either knows everything, or he doesn’t. The future is part of everything, so it’s known.

We all sin, but Jesus will never abandon us. He loves us way too much. No matter how many times we sin/fall, He is there for us with open arms.

What I have come to realize is that if the god of the Bible is real, then we are all involuntarily apart of an eternal game between god and the devil. If we don’t want an eternal existence in heaven or hell, it doesn’t matter. We have to be part of it no matter what. How’s that for choice?

Thanks for getting back to me, lightordark!

Of course! It’s fun to share ideas.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: Thanks for getting back!

I think it's part of the human condition. Due to us being in a broken world where people choose sin, for the sake of self-defense of innocent life, it's necessary to use violence but only if it's ordered toward goodness/justice and it is to be tempered with mercy.

It's never good/justice to use violence for evil. God will never put us in a circumstance that we can't handle. He is always there for us to choose Him, and I believe we need His grace to do any good being that I believe He is the source of all goodness, so any good we do is because of His grace.

That's why there are no good or bad people. We make choices with our free will, and we can choose to love God and ask for his help, which if why if you ever do pray, please pray for me, brother because I could use many prayers!

As for predestination, I do not believe in that. I'm not a Calvinist.

If you have a chance look into St. Francis De Sales, he's a saint who struggled with fatalism/despair after hearing about Calvinist's views on predestination, and compassionately helped people learn of God's love.

I actually got something for you that you might really enjoy!

Do you listen to podcasts? If you have spotify you can listen to it on 2x speed and if you hear it, please get back to me!

There's a podcast called Heroes of the Faith about St. Francis De Sales: Messenger of God's love.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4n8Z5oEkegy87DlGUUUF9x

Please get back to me if you hear it!

Hope you're having a great day!

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: Thanks for getting back!

I think it's part of the human condition. Due to us being in a broken world where people choose sin, for the sake of self-defense of innocent life, it's necessary to use violence but only if it's ordered toward goodness/justice and it is to be tempered with mercy.

Yes, it’s necessary in our world, but the idelalist in me believes that we could get past it. I don’t think religion allows that because the fundamental message is that we are all broken, which impedes progress, and many deeply religious wouldn’t try and teach their kids the same message. What’s troubling from my perspective is that we don’t know, but we present and teach it to the most impressionable people (kids) as fact or truth is the word used most often.

It's never good/justice to use violence for evil.

Killing all of the men, women, and children in Jericho is about as evil as it gets.

God will never put us in a circumstance that we can't handle. He is always there for us to choose Him, and I believe we need His grace to do any good being that I believe He is the source of all goodness, so any good we do is because of His grace.

That's why there are no good or bad people. We make choices with our free will, and we can choose to love God and ask for his help, which if why if you ever do pray, please pray for me, brother because I could use many prayers!

As for predestination, I do not believe in that. I'm not a Calvinist.

If god is omniscient, then predestination exists. I’ve seen people try to explain it away, but you’re essentially arguing with an absolute statement. The problem with absolutes is that one exception crumbles the structure. You can’t say, “god is all know, except ________,” and the statement still be true.

If god does not know what will occur, then he isn’t all knowing. If god knows what will occur, then we don’t have choice or free will.

If you have a chance look into St. Francis De Sales, he's a saint who struggled with fatalism/despair after hearing about Calvinist's views on predestination, and compassionately helped people learn of God's love.

I actually got something for you that you might really enjoy!

Do you listen to podcasts? If you have spotify you can listen to it on 2x speed and if you hear it, please get back to me!

I’ve listened to a few Bible project podcasts. I will give this one a listen, too.

There's a podcast called Heroes of the Faith about St. Francis De Sales: Messenger of God's love.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4n8Z5oEkegy87DlGUUUF9x

Please get back to me if you hear it!

Hope you're having a great day!

Good talk.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is awesome

You guys are amazing!

Thank you all.

RemyBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like John 16:33

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (NIV)

When life seems crazy or it seems like the world is just gonna tear itself apart, this verse reminds me not to worry because it's all in God's hands.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: Thanks for getting back.

I believe God is omniscient and we still have free will.

God can know what we will do but he's not forcing us to do anything. That's why it's a choice whether we rely on His grace or not and whether we choose to love Him or not.

Maybe this is a bad analogy but if someone filmed my whole day and then looked back on every choice I made, he didn't have any control over what choices I made during the day. He just observed.

Thanks for considering checking out that podcast. Although, I don't think that specific one will be helpful for argumentation, but it might be interesting, and hopefully helpful to learn about saints.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By infinitehope
@cocacolaman said:

James 5:16

"Confess yourtrespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

Hey! Glad to see you here!

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot rationalize this idea. I cannot make sense of the answer being known, but a choice still existing.

God can know what we will do but he's not forcing us to do anything. That's why it's a choice whether we rely on His grace or not and whether we choose to love Him or not.

But it’s not a choice if god knows our hearts and decisions before they even happen, then there isn’t a choice. It’s the illusion of choice.

Maybe this is a bad analogy but if someone filmed my whole day and then looked back on every choice I made, he didn't have any control over what choices I made during the day. He just observed.

This isn’t the god of the Bible, though. The god of the Bible is present and affects our lives, especially when we pray.

Thanks for considering checking out that podcast. Although, I don't think that specific one will be helpful for argumentation, but it might be interesting, and hopefully helpful to learn about saints.

Of course. I enjoy learning about things.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dshipp17
@lightordark said:
@infinitehope said:

I cannot rationalize this idea. I cannot make sense of the answer being known, but a choice still existing.

But it’s not a choice if god knows our hearts and decisions before they even happen, then there isn’t a choice. It’s the illusion of choice.

This isn’t the god of the Bible, though. The god of the Bible is present and affects our lives, especially when we pray.

Of course. I enjoy learning about things.

“Maybe this is a bad analogy but if someone filmed my whole day and then looked back on every choice I made, he didn't have any control over what choices I made during the day. He just observed.

“This isn’t the god of the Bible, though. The god of the Bible is present and affects our lives, especially when we pray.””

In the current Age that we live, the Age of Dispensation of Grace, thanks to the work and Blood of Jesus, the Bible teaches that God chastens His own; you become one of God's own by believing in, having faith in, or desiring and trusting in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, thus becoming a true Christian (e.g. just have your first prayer with Jesus, even if you have to go about it by saying that I want you to enter by heart and be my personal Lord in Savior, because you died for my sins and then rose again on the third day, as long as you're saying this in true sincerity; follow it up by, please forgive me of my sins, both known and unknown; then start praying to Jesus and reading the Bible, starting with John 1 and going forward; after a while, ask Jesus for something; wait for His answer; it could be symbolic; once you receive His answer, speak with God, but only after having spoken with Jesus first); so, if God is chastening you, it's because you are apart of His flock; otherwise, God isn't involved in your life (e.g. the Bible mentions 14 times the concept of chance; God is relying on us true Christians to help unbelievers become apart of His Flock; just prior to Jesus, in the Old Testament times, the Jews were God's chosen people but God proved a way for Gentiles, but if they happened upon a Jew; this started with the Age of Nimrod, the Age that was right after the Age of Noah, but right after Abraham exercised his free will to obey God's voice (e.g. but, this was a specific intervention by God, not an open, blanket, universal type of intervention for the whole of humanity, as you say here, in your confused way of thinking as to how God operates); that then ushered in the Age of Promise, but, also, the moment that the Jews became God's chosen people); God may intervene, though, because of what's known as an intercessory prayer from someone such as a parent or a grandparent who has to be praying for you, but only because those people are true Christians. Thus, this is one of the breakdowns in your thought processing in this matter.

“God can know what we will do but he's not forcing us to do anything. That's why it's a choice whether we rely on His grace or not and whether we choose to love Him or not.

“But it’s not a choice if god knows our hearts and decisions before they even happen, then there isn’t a choice. It’s the illusion of choice.””

Again, your mistake here is believing that God is interacting in this someone's life; however, He isn't, if this person hasn't exercised their free will to become a Christian (e.g. most certainly if said individual is constantly rejecting Jesus's Offer, God cannot become apart of this individual's life); in the Age to come, the Age of the Antichrist, this process will be very difficult, kind of the way that many people mistakenly believe, currently, and then teach that you should come with a repentant mind and then make a promise to repent, before you ask for your eternal salvation: that you have to pray and work for your salvation every time you've done wrong, lest you've been left languishing in false hope and thus, might receive the shock of ages, when you find yourself in Hell; in the current Age that we live, Jesus is solely responsible for your salvation that's then eternal, once the Holy Spirit has sealed you until the Day of Redemption, as taught in the Book of Ephesians; however, once the Rapture has occurred, this promise can no longer occur, because that will be around about the Day of Redemption for use true Christians.

This is also my take: Commentary: Brittney Griner never should have been in Russia

Loading Video...

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"For the love of money is the root of all evil."

Thanks, mrmonster! Very popular one!

I used this translation:

1 Timothy 6:10

"For the love of money is the root of all evils, and some people in their desire for it have strayed from the faith and have pierced themselves with many pains."

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miguelcervantes: Just watched it. Never caught that anime, but a man in that video has a lot of enthusiasm. Thanks, miguel.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revelation 21:3,4- “With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”