Ezra miller chokes fan

• 85 results
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As far as I know a fan jokingly asked him to fight and he proceeded to choke this woman. It could possibly be staged but it doesnt seem like it's fake

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard Thawne approves.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drugz

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both drunk

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash will never made at this rate.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There goes his Flash role

It's only Cyborg wonder woman and Aquaman left from JL

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ready_4_madness said:

This is exactly why DC should sell to Marvel. DC has become a complete embarrassment

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ready_4_madness said:

This is exactly why DC should sell to Marvel. DC has become a complete embarrassment

It is not DC who made such "superheroes" as Snowflake, Safespace and Screentime.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@iknowwhoyouare said:
@kgb725 said:
@ready_4_madness said:

It is not DC who made such "superheroes" as Snowflake, Safespace and Screentime.

LOL that's even worse. People would rather take Marvel's garbage than DC's best products

It doesn't matter who did what. DC isn't generating enough money or fandom

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@iknowwhoyouare said:
@kgb725 said:
@ready_4_madness said:

Its better to judge the finished product. It seems completely intentional from marvel

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@rubear said:

Its better to judge the finished product. It seems completely intentional from marvel

No we don't need to judge the finished product. Marvel is one of the few franchises that can go woke and survive going broke. DC on the other hand isn't going woke yet they are going broke

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@rubear said:

No we don't need to judge the finished product. Marvel is one of the few franchises that can go woke and survive going broke. DC on the other hand isn't going woke yet they are going broke

Are you forgetting marvel's history ? They havent done anything differently than what theyve done before. A lot of their classic characters and stories have been involved with "woke" stuff too

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Are you forgetting marvel's history ? They havent done anything differently than what theyve done before. A lot of their classic characters and stories have been involved with "woke" stuff too

This is the 21st century not the 20th century. This is the age of Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and a whole host of other conservative-led governments in the Western world. This "woke" stuff simply doesn't fly anymore

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's obviously a joke, you overreacting cabbage.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

This is the 21st century not the 20th century. This is the age of Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and a whole host of other conservative-led governments in the Western world. This "woke" stuff simply doesn't fly anymore

The fact the xmen are still relevant today proves that wrong

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least he didn't flash her!

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Who here is overreacting? Unless you want the hearsay going against him you should wait for everything to come out

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@lan_fan said:

Who here is overreacting?

The smelly cabbage who posted this thread.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@kgb725 said:
@lan_fan said:

Who here is overreacting?

The smelly cabbage who posted this thread.

You better pray your hero didnt do it

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, a Hollywood celebrity did something weird and crazy.

Who would have seen this happening??

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Anyway, about calling you a cabbage. I didn't know what it meant, sorry. I thought about it as a random noun that sounds funny when used to address other people, lol.

I Just googled the slang meaning of the word, and it seems very inappropriate. Again, I apologize.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

If it's a Joke, Celebrities are stupid to think this would not cause an uproar.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@kgb725: Anyway, about calling you a cabbage. I didn't know what it meant, sorry. I thought about it as a random noun that sounds funny when used to address other people, lol.

I Just googled the slang meaning of the word, and it seems very inappropriate. Again, I apologize.

It's from South Park, I think the Jersey Shore episode iirc. It just means garbage but the Jersey people say it like "cabbage", its hilarious.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

It's from South Park, I think the Jersey Shore episode iirc. It just means garbage but the Jersey people say it like "cabbage", its hilarious.

LOL xD

I don't watch South Park, but the one I found on Google stated it was slang for disability, someone who's brain-damaged, or physically paralyzed. Like wtf? I just wanted to call someone a silly vegetable.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@invadedtbd said:
@lan_fan said:

LOL xD

I don't watch South Park, but the one I found on Google stated it was slang for disability, someone who's brain-damaged, or physically paralyzed. Like wtf? I just wanted to call someone a silly vegetable.

Oh Shit that's crazy, didn't know that meaning.

Off-Topic- South Park is amazing. You should give it a chance.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Sure, that can help me pass the time during the quarantine.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By YouSmokeWeed

@iknowwhoyouare: Disney is embarrassment as well, Marvel movies quality is quickly dropping(not that they were great from the beginning). Their phase 5 does not seem too promising either.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

Eobard Thawne approves.

LOL! Your post made me think of Thawne from the newest Flash TV Show (2014-to-present).

Does Thawne choke people out in the comic books? Just curious.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rubear said:

Eobard Thawne approves.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lan_fan said:
@invadedtbd said:
@lan_fan said:

LOL xD

I mean... Calling someone a vegetable already means exactly that, though...

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

Eobard Thawne approves.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iknowwhoyouare: Disney is embarrassment as well, Marvel movies quality is quickly dropping(not that they were great from the beginning). Their phase 5 does not seem too promising either.

Marvel movies are still far and above the DC ones, which are just plain garbage.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Are they really? When was the last time you heard the X-Men being mentioned in anything outside of comics may it be sport, pop culture, politics etc?

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed said:

Marvel movies are still far and above the DC ones, which are just plain garbage.

The fact people are willing to pay money to see Disney garbage rather than see the best of what DC has to offer says it all

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iknowwhoyouare: I really can't understand why anyone would not want to see Batman V Superman or the Justice League, those were some epic movies, i was actually waiting for the plot twist of Steppenwolfs mother being revealed to be named Martha that would have been epic!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude should have known better. They are going to go after him hard on the Internet.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: The funny thing is DC is at a point where their movies or any products for that matter need to be perfect or its garbage

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

First Johnny/Amber now this...WB doesn't need to sabotage DC, the actors are doing it.

Fire Miller and move on, he's not that great of an actor tbh.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Shinne

@zetsu-san: I didn't mean vegetables as in vegetable state, dude. Just a vegetable, like calling someone a broccoli. Why cabbage of all veggies? Smh.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@yousmokeweed said:

The fact people are willing to pay money to see Disney garbage rather than see the best of what DC has to offer says it all

Not all marvel films are good. Not all DC films are bad. By the way, no one gives a damn about these new marvel charcters. I know a lot of marvel fans who want nothing to do with marvel after endgame, have flat out said it. Also, DC's books blow away anything marvel has in print right now. Don't act like a casual and think movies are the only thing around.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sabracadabra: Doesn't matter which is better than what. Marvel is still making revenue and DC is going broke

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ooft... that's some career-ending shit right there. See ya in another 10 years, movie Flash.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well goodbye career.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all those that can’t stand him as Barry/Flash, you’re prayers have been answered it seems lol

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Are they really? When was the last time you heard the X-Men being mentioned in anything outside of comics may it be sport, pop culture, politics etc?

They're well known across the world. Most popular things domt get mentioned as often when they arent in the limelight. Hell a game like Smash bros is super popular and I've never seen a reference for it outside of the internet.

I'm more talking about the racial themes behind the xmen and xavier/magneto and how that's still just as relevant today as it was back then