• 64 results
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

exactly how strong is Goku? i mean how much weight can he pick up??

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dunno. he just looks buff. and i know he's stronger then wolverine. seeing as how he trains in 100x earths gravity

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

As Goku rarely lifts anything as Python said it's nearly impossible to tell directly. So we have to tell by how hard he punches. However his strength seems to vary every episode so yet again it's impossible to tell.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Copy

I have to say really really strong

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i estimate 1500 pounds.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Forever

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"i estimate 1500 pounds."

Simply being able to stand up in 100 times Earth's gravity would mean that he can lift considerably more than that.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Heart of Infinity

vegeta trains in over 400 times earths gravity in the andriod saga. Imagine how much he could do at the end of DBZ

and goku would be able to do the same as vegeta

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Heart of Infinity says:

"vegeta trains in over 400 times earths gravity in the andriod saga. Imagine how much he could do at the end of DBZ and goku would be able to do the same as vegeta"
Kid Trunks was training with Vegeta at 500 times in the Buu saga.
Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

giant rocks are lifted in the air by his mere presence. I would think he'd be a very strong lifter.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually, i'd say about 15-20 ton range.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i got my ass kicked by this cheap thirteen year old kid. he kept knee'ing me and if i punced him in the face someone would jump in. also i wasn't trying.

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well near the end of the buu saga, Goku is seen lifting a 3 by 3 block of the hardest metal in the universe, in his normal form, yeah...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Methos

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Well near the end of the buu saga, Goku is seen lifting a 3 by 3 block of the hardest metal in the universe, in his normal form, yeah..."

so?

just because somethings hard, doesn't necessarily mean it's heavy

diamonds aren't heavy, but the heaviest metal in the world couldn't damage them

M

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he is about the same or greater then supes in strength and his punching speed makes it even more devestating. But if he can train in 500 times gravity and still move at super speed i think 15- 20 tons is a huge understatement

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heart of Infinity says:

"I think he is about the same or greater then supes in strength and his punching speed makes it even more devestating. But if he can train in 500 times gravity and still move at super speed i think 15- 20 tons is a huge understatement"

if he can bench press 1000 pounds in 500x earth gravity, how much would that be in regular gravity?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Well near the end of the buu saga, Goku is seen lifting a 3 by 3 block of the hardest metal in the universe, in his normal form, yeah..."
so? just because somethings hard, doesn't necessarily mean it's heavy diamonds aren't heavy, but the heaviest metal in the world couldn't damage them M"

it was also the densest material in the world he also has been seen lifting mountains with his mind

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

"Heart of Infinity says:
"I think he is about the same or greater then supes in strength and his punching speed makes it even more devestating. But if he can train in 500 times gravity and still move at super speed i think 15- 20 tons is a huge understatement"
if he can bench press 1000 pounds in 500x earth gravity, how much would that be in regular gravity?"

multiply 1000 x 500 and then divide by 2000 and you come up with 250 tons. way below superman.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

250 tons is really really strong! its not like you ever see him lifting anything, so why would you think he could lift more than that?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vegeta

yall dont give him enough credit

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because, his punches destroy rocks, and they push people 100 feet back so i estimate he can bench press 2500 pounds in 500X earth gravity.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

people who cant lift 100 tons can destroy rocks when they punch and push people back hundreds of feet!

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"people who cant lift 100 tons can destroy rocks when they punch and push people back hundreds of feet!"

500X earth gravity. when he's NOT in his prime. do you know what that would feel like? 500X earth gravity would make a single strand of hair 400 grams, or so. and also, when he punches them it causes them to go back hundreds of feet and when they hit like a huge ass rock they go right through it. so 23 feet of rock that is a 200 feet away from one punch and that punch causes them to go through the rock. don't you think he can lift more then 100 tons?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

"Apparition says:
"people who cant lift 100 tons can destroy rocks when they punch and push people back hundreds of feet!"
500X earth gravity. when he's NOT in his prime. do you know what that would feel like? 500X earth gravity would make a single strand of hair 400 grams, or so. and also, when he punches them it causes them to go back hundreds of feet and when they hit like a huge ass rock they go right through it. so 23 feet of rock that is a 200 feet away from one punch and that punch causes them to go *through* the rock. don't you think he can lift more then 100 tons?"

maybe he can. but it's hard to say. you dont have to be able to lift thousands of tons to be able to do the things youre talking about. anything that we've seen goku and the dbz guys do strength wise, could be done by the thing or colossus, who lift about 100 tons. if you can lift 100 tons and the guy youre fighting doesnt even weigh a ton, your punch would knock him a hundred feet easily. what has he done that makes it seem like he was much stronger than that?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vegeta

one punch shatters a big a$$ mountain not rocks

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goke could beat the thing in afight without ki.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vegeta

"Goke could beat the thing in afight without ki."

and quickly

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"one punch shatters a big a$$ mountain not rocks"

hulk does that too. but since hulk's strength increases, who knows how strong he is when he does that.

maybe because of quickness, but i'm not sure his hits would hurt thing. i dont know how durable goku and his friends are. can they stand up to bullets? how about cannon fire? how about those huge machine guns they have on airplanes? thing can take all of that but i dont know whether goku and his pals can. but goku's fast enough to be able to keep thing from ever hitting him so he could beat thing. but i dont know that he's stronger than thing.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no doubt.

The Informant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Informant

"i dunno. he just looks buff. and i *know* he's stronger then wolverine. seeing as how he trains in 100x earths gravity"

Wolverine would ruin Goku....

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vegeta

Apparition says:

"vegeta says:
hulk does that too. but since hulk's strength increases, who knows how strong he is when he does that. Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
maybe because of quickness, but i'm not sure his hits would hurt thing. i dont know how durable goku and his friends are. can they stand up to bullets? how about cannon fire? how about those huge machine guns they have on airplanes? thing can take all of that but i dont know whether goku and his pals can. but goku's fast enough to be able to keep thing from ever hitting him so he could beat thing. but i dont know that he's stronger than thing."

i can see goku punching the thing,punching a big a$$ hole in his chest or split in half either one

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"vegeta says:
hulk does that too. but since hulk's strength increases, who knows how strong he is when he does that. Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
maybe because of quickness, but i'm not sure his hits would hurt thing. i dont know how durable goku and his friends are. can they stand up to bullets? how about cannon fire? how about those huge machine guns they have on airplanes? thing can take all of that but i dont know whether goku and his pals can. but goku's fast enough to be able to keep thing from ever hitting him so he could beat thing. but i dont know that he's stronger than thing."

he's stronger then the thing, and the thing is rock which Goku can destroy with a punch. his hits would hurt the thing, because if he can destroy rocks with people, dont you think he could punch a hole in the thing

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vegeta

The Informant says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"i dunno. he just looks buff. and i *know* he's stronger then wolverine. seeing as how he trains in 100x earths gravity"
Wolverine would ruin Goku...."

you bumped your head?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vegeta

vegeta says:

"Apparition says:
"vegeta says:
i can see goku punching the thing,punching a big a$$ hole in his chest or split in half either one"
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"i can see goku punching the thing,punching a big a$$ hole in his chest or split in half either one"

lol thing's withstood an enraged hulk's punches so i think he can take goku's just fine.

"he's stronger then the thing, and the thing is rock which Goku can destroy with a punch. his hits would hurt the thing, because if he can destroy rocks with people, dont you think he could punch a hole in the thing"

what's your evidence that he's stronger than thing? and i just said above why it's unlikely that goku could just punch a hole in thing. thing isnt actually made of rock you know.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no he wouldn't

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku rocks wolverine.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vegeta

"no he wouldn't"

you just said he would punch a hole in his chest to

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"vegeta says:
"i can see goku punching the thing,punching a big a$$ hole in his chest or split in half either one"
lol thing's withstood an enraged hulk's punches so i think he can take goku's just fine. Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"he's stronger then the thing, and the thing is rock which Goku can destroy with a punch. his hits would hurt the thing, because if he can destroy rocks with people, dont you think he could punch a hole in the thing"
what's your evidence that he's stronger than thing? and i just said above why it's unlikely that goku could just punch a hole in thing. thing isnt actually made of rock you know."

Goku just punches thing in the facee, which dazes him. and flys him to the middle of the ocean and drops him.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vegeta

"Goku rocks wolverine."

bad

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and this is how Goku takes wolverine. Goku blasts him with a kamehameha wave which can destroy a planet, and i don't think wolverine can survive that.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

"Apparition says:
"vegeta says:
lol thing's withstood an enraged hulk's punches so i think he can take goku's just fine. Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
what's your evidence that he's stronger than thing? and i just said above why it's unlikely that goku could just punch a hole in thing. thing isnt actually made of rock you know."
Goku just punches thing in the facee, which dazes him. and flys him to the middle of the ocean and drops him."

ummm i never said thing would beat goku, just that goku cant punch through him and might not be stronger than he is.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vegeta

"Apparition says:
"vegeta says:
Goku just punches thing in the facee, which dazes him. and flys him to the middle of the ocean and drops him."

lol funny

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vegeta

"and this is how Goku takes wolverine. Goku blasts him with a kamehameha wave which can destroy a planet, and i don't think wolverine can survive that."

goku's speed is too much for wolvie he would not even see him.i dont think his claws will cut him and goku knocks wolvie out with a b!t(h slap

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegeta says:

"and this is how Goku takes wolverine. Goku blasts him with a kamehameha wave which can destroy a planet, and i don't think wolverine can survive that."
goku's speed is too much for wolvie he would not even see him.i dont think his claws will cut him and goku knocks wolvie out with a b!t(h slap"

that works too.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vegeta

"vegeta says:
goku's speed is too much for wolvie he would not even see him.i dont think his claws will cut him and goku knocks wolvie out with a b!t(h slap"
that works too."

either way is good

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegeta says:

"vegeta says:
that works too."
either way is good"

yup

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vegeta

i still think he punches a hole in thing

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he can.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku weighs 75 tons in 500 times gravity assuming he is about 200 lbs plus his 100 lbs in body weights

he still moves at faster then light speed and this is in his regular state. he seems to have no problem in this high gravity

now whatever he lifts i can imagine is an awesome feat especially if he transforms into his strongest state

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#50  Edited By The_Martian

Apparition says:

"vegeta says:
Goku took bullets when he was really little. But as an example. Frieza was hit with a blast of energy charge with everything in a galaxy from the stars to one-celled organisms. This blast only knocked the wind out of him. Goku is now 100 of times stronger than this guy was.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 21:45:56