Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: So your say I'm a good actor, why thank you.

No, this is text, we are typing. You are not acting. The reason it is so easy to be lied to on the internet is because you do not know the tone of the comments and the emotion and facial expression of the person.

Partially convinced you may have been serious and realized how ridiculous you are being and now you are trying to save yourself.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jugjugbanks: Dude if your going to call me out, can you get a translator at least? I can't understand half the sh!t you're trying to tell me.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh.....

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By JugJugBanks

@eisenfauste said:

@jugjugbanks: Dude if your going to call me out, can you get a translator at least? I can't understand half the sh!t you're trying to tell me.

can you make a non cliched snarky-azzzz reply at least?

(bet you understood THAT with no need for translation).

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By mysticmedivh

@eisenfauste said:

can you make a non cliched snarky-azzzz reply at least?

(bet you understood THAT with no need for translation).

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Eisenfauste

@jugjugbanks: If you start making sense and using less made up words I just may.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: If you start making sense and using less made up words I just may.

Wait, why am I being tagged?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@ccraft said:

No, this is text, we are typing. You are not acting. The reason it is so easy to be lied to on the internet is because you do not know the tone of the comments and the emotion and facial expression of the person.

Partially convinced you may have been serious and realized how ridiculous you are being and now you are trying to save yourself.

Stop playing
Stop playing

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ "let me edit" . Yeah.

pretty much says it all.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@ccraft said:

Stop playing
Stop playing

That gif does not even fit with "stop playing"

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ccraft
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: Guy you don't know what your getting yourself into, you don't want to play this game with me, you really don't...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/can-batman-finally-be-considered-the-bat-god-1633996/?messageId=13679486&page=2

From page 2 threw page 5 I was arguing that Batman is Batgod, most of those were our comments too. From post #54 to #204

So just summit and I'll leave you alone.

What game? You being a dumb whiny troll and raging because you are inadequate in life.

Also I am not going to "summit" there are no mountains around where I am at, now if you wanted me to submit, that would make sense.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Your jimmies are rustled, now your mad, and resorted to name calling hehe

I will get the last word.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: Your jimmies are rustled, now your mad, and resorted to name calling hehe

I will get the last word.

No, just stating the truth. Actually I am laughing my a** off because some guy who cannot even spell submit is trying to act like he is witty and going to beat me in an exchange of words.

Nah bro, not happening. You had to resort to saying I was mad because you had no actual comeback because I wrecked you so bad. I would feel bad too if I tried to be condescending, and then embarrassed myself by not knowing how to spell a word my 6 year old cousin could spell.

Keep coming and keep getting wrecked kid, this is the reality of your future if you keep talking to me.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I've been up for 24 hours, so forgive me if I misspell a word, I can barely type the word "now" without making into "know".

You wrecked me? lol when did this happen? xD

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: I've been up for 24 hours, so forgive me if I misspell a word, I can barely type the word "now" without making into "know".

You wrecked me? lol when did this happen? xD

No, you did not misspell the word, you spelled a different word in its place, you did not know how it was spelled. It was not a simple spelling error, it was you not knowing how to spell it. I wrecked you by pointing out your spelling is not even up to par with today's 6 year old's.

You are so unintentionally hilarious :)

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Again I've been up for 24 hours it's hard to concentrate on grammar as it is.

No Caption Provided

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: Again I've been up for 24 hours it's hard to concentrate on grammar as it is.

No Caption Provided

Actually what you did has nothing to do with grammar. Grammar is the structure of language, you spelled a word wrong. In your case it was bad spelling, not grammar.

Again you show your lack of depth, did you even go to elementary school?

No Caption Provided

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never understood people's hard on full of hatred to hipsters.

Sure, they can piss me off too, but man, it sometimes sounds like they have personally hurt someone lol

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ccraft

@thenaughtytitan: You're trying way too hard to prove that you're smarter than me. I'm not the one who kept thinking I was serious when I explicitly told you I was joking, and since I had to tell you again I was joking, you probably feel a little ignorant right now, is that it? Trying to get one over on me before you call it quits? You'll need to try harder.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: You're trying way too hard to prove that you're smarter than me. I'm not the one who kept thinking I was serious when I explicitly told you I was joking, and since I had to tell you again I was joking, you probably feel a little ignorant right now, is that it? Trying to get one over on me before you call it quits? You'll need to try harder.

You said once that you were joking and then right after continued to talk complain about the things you were "joking" about. I am actually not trying hard to prove I am smarter than you. It is just so easy, you say something stupid, I notice, You get wrecked. I did not want to accuse you of trolling because I did not want to be banned. I did not think someone with so many posts would be a troll because I assumed trolls get banned here.

I actually got 2 on you. You do not know what grammar is and you cannot spell submit. You are not worthy of a 3rd grade English class, good for you.

Acting condescending and like you are winning a exchange does not actually make you win, for future reference. If I leave, it is not because you won, it is because I am better than you. You are not worth my time and you prove this more and more every comment. You got wrecked, you are getting wrecked and you will leave knowing who is your superior.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I am sleep deprived, any grammar mistakes isn't due to a lack of intelligence, or do I need to spell this out for you?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: I am sleep deprived, any grammar mistakes isn't due to a lack of intelligence, or do I need to spell this out for you?

No, I have not slept either per me watching PPV tonight, quit making excuses for your mishaps. You made a spelling mistake, not grammar. You do not know what grammar is it seems. An example of a grammar mistake would be when you say:

"any grammar mistakes isn't due to a lack of intelligence"

"isn't" should be aren't or you should make "mistakes" mistake.

This is way too easy, please up your game.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: Did your mother smack you around when you where a child?

No, I had a loving mom, maybe she smacked me once when was out of line but she never really touched me violently. I also passed second grade(unlike you) so I know the difference between spelling and grammar. I also know that the word submit is not spelled "summit" nice try bro.

I had to ask, how does me wrecking some self worshiping troll make you think I was smacked as a child? Oh I see, there is no correlation and you are just trying to hide the fact that you got wrecked, again.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ya'll better kiss an' make up or I'm gonna draw badonkadonk hipster chicks the way Ghost World SHOULDA been.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Your a grammar nazi, so it makes sense that somebodies smacked you arround alittle bit. This is a new low for new viners everywhere.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: Your a grammar nazi, so it makes sense that somebodies smacked you arround alittle bit. This is a new low for new viners everywhere.

I was not a "grammar nazi" until you brought you grammar. Previously I just corrected you not knowing how to spell submit when you were being cocky. You are the one who brought up grammar because you did not know the difference between it(grammar) and spelling.

"Your a grammar nazi"

This should actually be You're a grammar nazi, but at least you tried I guess.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

ya'll better kiss an' make up or I'm gonna draw badonkadonk hipster chicks the way Ghost World SHOULDA been.

Do you see how desperate he is right now, he continues to get wrecked every exchange. The guy does not even know how to spell submit and he has no idea what grammar is. At this point I feel bad.....

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: If you think you are sooo much better then me, explain the difference between grammar and spelling, cause last time I check it was the same thing.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: If you think you are sooo much better then me, explain the difference between grammar and spelling, cause last time I check it was the same thing.

Spelling is the formation of individual words and grammar is the formation of these words in a sentence. Please get yourself an education.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: So I was right all the long.

How? The word fits in the sentence, you just did not spell it right. Your intention was to put the word submit there but you thought it was spelled "summit" therefore your grammar was correct but your spelling was wrong.

(edit) also you did not just misspell, you did not know how to spell it. You tried to make it seem like you typed the wrong letter or something, you just did not know how submit was spelled.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I know how to spell submit, it's an easy word to spell, if anything it was a spelling error, like if I spelled "know" when I meant "now". This is too easy.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: I know how to spell submit, it's an easy word to spell, if anything it was a spelling error, like if I spelled "know" when I meant "now". This is too easy.

No it is not, the words are alike but not the same, one is summit(mountain peak or meeting) and one is submit(yield)

You did not know how to spell it, pretty evident. Either way it is a spelling error and has nothing to do with grammar. You meant it as submit, spelling error, not grammar.

What do you mean "too easy"? what have you done in this exchange besides have no idea what grammar is and spell things wrong, almost forgot, you had terrible grammar in your comments. I even gave you an example of bad grammar from your own comment.

Whatever this is starting to get boring and you are wasting my time. Glad I could give you a lesson on elementary English.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ccraft
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: Your welcome to submit :D

Now you are just trolling lol, you are okay besides the fact that you need to work on your English.

Well off to sleep for me.....

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dernman said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Pls come punch me in the face.

*punches you in the face* Wuut? The True Barry Allen would have dodged that making you both a hipster and a liar. Maybe you're lying about being a hipster in which case I apologize for hitting you but since you lied to me I take my apology back. Wait I'm lost......

The plan is working... soon I will have captured the source of the Dernitis so I can spread it throughout the world!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ccraft

@thenaughtytitan: I've been messing with you this whole time, this is the 3rd time I've told you this hehe. This is why you lost against me.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

You think I'm a fool and you yet you continued to argue with me, this makes you look like a fool from onlookers. If I was in your situation, which I never am because I have better sense, I would have stopped the discussion a lot time ago. Thanks for helping me get my post count up. You did deserve this trolling for wanting to punch hipsters in the face. I don't just troll anybody/

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: I've been messing with you this whole time, this is the 3rd time I've told you this hehe. This is why you lost against me.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

You think I'm a fool and you yet you continued to argue with me, this makes you look like a fool from onlookers. If I was in your situation, which I never am because I have better sense, I would have stopped the discussion a lot time ago. Thanks for helping me get my post count up. You did deserve this trolling for wanting to punch hipsters in the face. I don't just troll anybody/

The Twain quote applies to you as well, you continued to argue with me and I embarrassed you. You have not been messing with me this entire time, you have no idea what grammar is. For you to troll me, implies my jimmies got rustled. All I have done is laugh at how stupid you are for not knowing what grammar is. Again you show you were not trolling by saying "You did deserve this trolling for wanting to punch hipsters in the face" this quote shows you were trying to argue with me, now claim you are trolling because you are embarrassed of how badly you got wrecked(twice).

You are welcome on the grammar lesson, get an education buddy.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Do you ever get a break from being like this?

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ccraft

@rouflex: Trolling is life, life is spent trolling.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: You need to tell this guy I've been messing with him, he doesn't believe me lol

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@rouflex: Trolling is life, life is spent trolling.

>.>...

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: trolling is breath of life, life is spent breathing.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really ever associate with hipsters, so I wont hurt one unless it gives me a reason to do so.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Thread is now relevant because it's punch a hipster day.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im pretty hip dawg!!!