Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

I have the overwhelming urge to punch them in the face, I am pretty sure this is common for most people though...

No Caption Provided

so punchable

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in Seattle..

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I don't care what the person looks like, as long as they're not hurting me or another person, I am not going to physically hurt them. They're aren't any hipsters, that I know of, that live in my area.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the overwhelming urge to punch them in the face, I am pretty sure this is common for most people though...

No Caption Provided

so punchable

And thankfully, Kat Dennings and Whitney Cummings 100% agree with you.

Those who can, create. those who can't, mash-up, or "abuse and misuse the word irpony by taking the piss outta something else a creative person made".

hipster-tards are the anal warts in the aZZZZZZcrack of creativity.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are no hipsters anymore, they died off several years ago.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

I don't care what the person looks like, as long as they're not hurting me or another person, I am not going to physically hurt them. They're aren't any hipsters, that I know of, that live in my area.

Quit trying to be mature, this a lighthearted thread. Being a hipster is not just a look, it is a way of life(terrible one at that) and hipsters are really annoying and pretentious.....

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mysticmedivh

There are no hipsters anymore, they died off several years ago.

I actually know what that is still alive today.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, I just laughed so hard, out of breath....

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: You know you should feel bad for wanting to punch an innocent person in the face. They didn't do anything to you, I'd go as far as calling you a Hipsterphobe. You need to take a seriously look at your life and why you have so much hate in your heart, only then can you move on with this harmful obsession. I would hate for you to actually hit someone just because you don't like the way they look.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: You know you should feel bad for wanting to punch an innocent person in the face. They didn't do anything to you, I'd go as far as calling you a Hipsterphobe. You need to take a seriously look at your life and why you have so much hate in your heart, only then can you move on with this harmful obsession. I would hate for you to actually hit someone just because you don't like the way they look.

No Caption Provided

Lol dude, being a hipster is not just the way a person looks, so many more ridiculous things go into being a hipster. This is obviously a joke thread, you are getting butthurt for no reason and it is sad and funny at the same time.

Your are taking yourself way too seriously, also you are a hipster.....

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to punch people who don't appreciate the culture movement that is hipsterism. You need to check your privilege's.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I am not a hipster, I am someone who suffers from depression, a deep sadness and hopelessness that I can't shake. So it annoys me to see someone want to be aggressive towards someone who they don't like the way that person dresses. I've had people beat me up in high school for the way I dressed, not that I dressed as a hipster or anything, but nonetheless I find a connect on a personal level, your no better than those who beat me up school. I still am not over the things that they did and said to me, I go to a therapist twice a week for this very reason. Also if you made it this far I am clearly been joking with you and all of this is made up, well besides the fact that I am depressed. You will never be a good person until you take a look at your life and choices and decide to be a better person. Wanting to punch a hipster in the face is soooooo wrong on soooooo many levels, it's not even funny.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: I am not a hipster, I am someone who suffers from depression, a deep sadness and hopelessness that I can't shake. So it annoys me to see someone want to be aggressive towards someone who they don't like the way that person dresses. I've had people beat me up in high school for the way I dressed, not that I dressed as a hipster or anything, but nonetheless I find a connect on a personal level, your no better than those who beat me up school. I still am not over the things that they did and said to me, I go to a therapist twice a week for this very reason. Also if you made it this far I am clearly been joking with you and all of this is made up, well besides the fact that I am depressed. You will never be a good person until you take a look at your life and choices and decide to be a better person. Wanting to punch a hipster in the face is soooooo wrong on soooooo many levels, it's not even funny.

First of all there is no connection between depression and you being annoyed at my thread. Secondly I am sorry for kid beating you up. But you are being ridiculous, I am no better than kids who beat you up in school because I posted a lighthearted thread where I am completely not serious. I do not actually feel the urge to punch a hipster when I see one, I am just messing around.

OH, so you were joking, whatever I will keep part of my response to the troll part of your comment.

You were not entirely joking, you said you were but jumped straight back into the exact thing you were talking about before. I do not actually want to assault hipsters, some mildy annoy me and I am bored so I made a thread.

Lighten up jeez, well my night is officially spoiled......

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to punch people who don't appreciate the culture movement that is hipsterism. You need to check your privilege's.

You just said it died off and now it is a cultural movement, one or the other you cannot have both lol

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ccraft

@thenaughtytitan: If anyone spoils your night it will be yourself, because you will come to realize I was right, to be deliberately cruel is unforgivable, it's the worst thing someone could do.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thekillerklok

One time someone walked up to me and said.

"oh hey are you listening to Ray Charles? HE SUCKS"

He ended up unconscious all on his own. I didn't do a thing.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what makes you a hipster ?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan: If anyone spoils your night it will be yourself, because you will come to realize I was right, to be deliberately cruel is unforgivable, it's the worst thing someone could do.

No you did not spoil my night, I was being you and taking minor things way to seriously. Quit taking this thread so seriously, quite frankly it is weird how seriously you are taking this. Many people have been forgiven for being deliberately cruel, it is very forgivable actually.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Better than the hippies in 1950's.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what makes you a hipster ?

Look at @ccraft's posts, now you know! lol i'm just messing around.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

You should just go buy them the worst tasting craft beer ever, talk about how good it is, and be friends.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

No you did not spoil my night, I was being you and taking minor things way to seriously. Quit taking this thread so seriously, quite frankly it is weird how seriously you are taking this. Many people have been forgiven for being deliberately cruel, it is very forgivable actually.

“Some things are not forgivable. Deliberate cruelty is not forgiveable. It is the most unforgiveable thing in my opinion, and the one thing in which I have never, ever been guilty.”

― Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire

No you are wrong, to do something deliberately cruel is not forgivable, it is an evil act done on purpose. This is what you are guilty of, if you ever decide to punch a hipster in the face, this is a terrible thing and you should feel bad for even thinking this way. Now if you need help controlling your anger seek help with friends or family, or even professional help.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@ccraft said:

“Some things are not forgivable. Deliberate cruelty is not forgiveable. It is the most unforgiveable thing in my opinion, and the one thing in which I have never, ever been guilty.”

No you are wrong, to do something deliberately cruel is not forgivable, it is an evil act done on purpose. This is what you are guilty of, if you ever decide to punch a hipster in the face, this is a terrible thing and you should feel bad for even thinking this way. Now if you need help controlling your anger seek help with friends or family, or even professional help.

People have done cruel things and felt bad afterwards, people do cruel things and do not feel bad afterwards, life goes on. You have not listened to a word I have said because you keep telling to get my anger in check when this is a joke thread, I would never assault a hipster for no reason other than them being a hipster.

Your comments are now starting to come off as immature because you clearly do not understand what I am saying and you are taking this way too seriously.

Please just grow up. I am not punching any hipsters and for you to tell me to feel bad over a lighthearted joke post is ridiculous. You are really fun at parties I bet.......

Wait a minute? Are you trolling?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KingVenus

Not our fault you have no sense of style what's so ever.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@ccraft said:

People have done cruel things and felt bad afterwards, people do cruel things and do not feel bad afterwards, life goes on. You have not listened to a word I have said because you keep telling to get my anger in check when this is a joke thread, I would never assault a hipster for no reason other than them being a hipster.

Your comments are now starting to come off as immature because you clearly do not understand what I am saying and you are taking this way too seriously.

Please just grow up. I am not punching any hipsters and for you to tell me to feel bad over a lighthearted joke post is ridiculous. You are really fun at parties I bet.......

Wait a minute? Are you trolling?

You're making progress, this is a good sign.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait are you calling yourself a hipster? A real hipster never admits to being a hipster, you are not a hipster.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that feeling. Also, I think the emo crowd morphed into hipsters because I rarely see any emos anymore.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hi-- *looks at content of thread*

*backs away slowly*

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

You probably would hit me. I'm a hipster. Just look at my pic.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@bruxae said:

Hi-- *looks at content of thread*

*backs away slowly*

Hipster ! *gets pitchfork*

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Rouflex

*Cough*

@ccraft

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The hatred for hipsters is pretty sad IMO. Hipster is a subjective term anyway, I've been called a hipster before but I don't really consider myself one.

And if you don't like at least one thing that's at least slighty obscure, then I'd say you kinda boring TBH.

Not to mention that many trends which are popular today have been brought about by hipsters anyway (like skinny jeans)

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

*Cough*

@ccraft

How dare you, have you forgotten that the French where the original Hipsters >_>

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@laflux said:

The hatred for hipsters is pretty sad IMO. Hipster is a subjective term anyway, I've been called a hipster before but I don't really consider myself one.

And if you don't like at least one thing that's at least slighty obscure, then I'd say you kinda boring TBH.

Not to mention that many trends which are popular today have been brought about by hipsters anyway (like skinny jeans)

No Caption Provided

Also I like comics, not really a popular thing, especially some of the comics I read....

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pls come punch me in the face.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@ccraft said:

Agreed.

Live and let live.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

? Does that imply hipsters have style? Wearing rags from goodwill with scarves that don't match = style in your opinion. Damn I feel bad for you...

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus said:

? Does that imply hipsters have style? Wearing rags from goodwill with scarves that don't match = style in your opinion. Damn I feel bad for you...

Why are you so aggressive to people on this site? I should report you to the mods.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ccraft said:

Agreed.

Live and let live.

What if they’re hurting the economy and causing millions of people to lose their jobs and widespread collapse of infrastructure across the world?

What if they’re hurting mother nature by dumping toxic chemicals and burning down forests on a mass scale?

_Ulysses_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Ulysses_

Ew

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@ccraft said:

Agreed.

Live and let live.

What if they’re hurting the economy and causing millions of people to lose their jobs and widespread collapse of infrastructure across the world?

What if they’re hurting mother nature by dumping toxic chemicals and burning down forests on a mass scale?

wtf did I just read?
wtf did I just read?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@kingvenus said:

Why are you so aggressive to people on this site? I should report you to the mods.

How is that comment aggressive? Again I was just messing around, do you not understand social interactions?

I should report you for telling me to feel bad about myself and to go to therapy. I am not being aggressive, do you know what aggression is? you are taking things too seriously and it is starting to get annoying. If you do not like this thread and if you take things so seriously that you would tell someone to feel bad about themselves over a joke post on a forum website, LEAVE.

You keep coming back and you keep crying for no reason. Quit being a baby and quit accusing people of stuff.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft Don't feed into the pettiness it's not even worth it.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@kingvenus said:

@ccraft Don't feed into the pettiness it's not even worth it.

He's actually secretly feeding me ;) hehe

You two are weird.