Avatar image for mechanisticmoth
MechanisticMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 87

User Lists: 1

Edited By MechanisticMoth

Here's how it goes: I review female comic book characters based upon appearance, personality, super powers, and secret identity.  Usually, this comes from a pro-feminist perspective.

Emma Frost
Elektra

J.C.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By J.C.

Loved Emma's review? Have you thought to do a Storm review?

spider-pig23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By spider-pig23

Have you thought to do a Catwoman review?    

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I enjoy these.

MechanisticMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MechanisticMoth

@J.C.:  I have an ongoing list of people whom I should do.  Unfortunately, I feel like I should probably read at least a couple dozen magazines (with probably two or three writers) to really get the feel for a character rather than just reading their profile.  So, Storm is on the list of people who I need to read up.

@spider-pig23: As opposed to Storm, I have read some more of Catwoman, but I feel like I could easily go Bat-heavy and I would like to prevent that.

Primarily, I'm trying to focus on a wide range and not just the Big Two's characters.  Plus, each one takes about an hour or two to write.  So, it's rather draining.

Nevertheless, I urge you to check out the others, and I'm glad you enjoy them.
J.C.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By J.C.
@MechanisticMoth: well I recomend you read Storm, she is a great character, and if you read the right stuff from the right people she could win an easy 90%
MechanisticMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MechanisticMoth
@J.C.: I have no doubts that she's a strong character and will score big.  I've always been in favor of her even if I haven't read too much.  I really appreciate that, even though she has fulfilled the myth of marriage and of hetero-social coupling, she still remains very powerfully defined as a character and a woman.  The marriage does not take anything away from the character, and, in this strange change, enhances her character by unveiling another dimension.

Damn, you got me started.  I might just write a Storm review tomorrow.
J.C.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By J.C.
@MechanisticMoth said:
" @J.C.: I have no doubts that she's a strong character and will score big.  I've always been in favor of her even if I haven't read too much.  I really appreciate that, even though she has fulfilled the myth of marriage and of hetero-social coupling, she still remains very powerfully defined as a character and a woman.  The marriage does not take anything away from the character, and, in this strange change, enhances her character by unveiling another dimension.  Damn, you got me started.  I might just write a Storm review tomorrow. "
LOL, great :D
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Aspen is hotter than both of them
MechanisticMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MechanisticMoth
@J.C.:  Here you go, I also posted this to the Storm forum if you want to provide me some back up against all the trolls that are about to fling my way:
Super HeroiHOT #22: Storm