KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By KingOfAsh
No Caption Provided

Well here's some news for you. In 2013, from April to June, there will be an Evangelion Art Exhibbition Tour in Australia (and for what I know just Australia, sorry to say) in co-operation with Madman, the main anime publishing company here (followed by Siren). It will visit the Gold Coast, Sydney and finally Melbourne. It will be displayed at the Gold Coast City Gallery from Wednesday the 17 of April to Sunday the 5th of May; in Sydney at the Japan Foundation Art Gallery from the 10th of May to the 18th of May; and in Meblourne at the No Vacancy Gallery from the 27th of May to the 9th of June. The sources also state that Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Advance will be released. That means it'll probably be released in America and Europe at a similar time. The sources talk alot of the Rebuild series, but I'm not sure if they're going to feature the original Neon Genesis Evangelion or End of Evangelion. It will show original concept art, production art, character drawings, Evangelion books, statues and even taperstries. The tour is said to give a “unique and extensive insight into how the famed Evangelion animated films were created." Recently the official site went up at last. And according to the Gold Coast City Gallery site, Yūko Miyamura, the Japanese voice actress of Asuka will be there (though just on the Gold Coast or elsewhere I don't know, but as she lives in Melbourne now running voice acting classes I'd say it's possible).

Anyway this is good news. I'll go to one of them no doubt (probably either Sydney or Mebourne). Better than Gundam dropping a satalite on Sydney, or Code Geass ignoring us mostly. If you are interested in the series and live on this continent (or you are bored and have enough money for an airplane ticket just to travel around the world) you could take a look. Anyway I'm finished here and I don't know how to write a concluding sentence to this.

No Caption Provided
KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Well, I didn't end up going. But I do have news on the Western release date of Evangelion 3:33 - You Can (Not Redo). It'll be released in September or October in Australia and New Zealand.

Loading Video...

The Reel Anime 2013 trailer has been released for the Japanese anime movie called "Neon Genesis Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo."The Reel Anime 2013 trailer has been released for the science-fiction anime film called “Neon Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo.” Originally coming out to theaters in Japan back in November 2012, Neon Genesis Evangelion 3.0 will be having a home video release to Japan via Blu-Ray and DVD.However, this anime is going to be screened at this year's Reel Anime event in Australia and New Zealand. It is one of the movies confirmed to be part of this year's lineup at Reel Anime 2013. Previously, it was confirmed that “009 Re:Cyborg” would be part of the lineup.In this movie, main protagonist Shinji Ikari wakes up several years after the events of the second movie; but, the world has changed such as most of the planet being wrecked. What's left of humanity is either fighting against the angels or in hiding. Also, Shinji finds himself going up against enemies who were his allies in the past.

Still a while away, but some news is better than none.

No Caption Provided