• 160 results
#101 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Why do people say Eminem didn't have much to say when he literally had a comeback for everything MGK said? How does that work?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#102 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: maybe that was the flaw, maybe he should’ve just ignored MGK disses and just do it differently because the direct responses were just ehh. I think Rap Devil was just better but Em is the by far more popular so more people were on his side regardless of how his diss track turned out.

#103 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness:

You're old. Beard's weird. I'll f ur wife. U called diddy. Scared to talk to Rihanna weirdo. Ur angry. Ur the goat. Ur a bully. I'm the younger better u.

That was MGK's entire song. Eminem's responses killed MGK, like half of MGK's song was "ur old" and Eminem responded with "I'm 45 and still outselling you. You're a molehill, and I'll make a mountain out of you. I'd rather be 80 year old me than 20 year old you. Had to give you a career to destroy it. My biggest flops are your greatest hits" those completely destroyed half of MGK's song because they're facts. MGK was a molehill until Eminem basically shouted him out and made a mountain out of him. Eminem being old means absolutely nothing since it's true that Eminem's worst shit is MGK's best. And as far as Rihanna goes Eminem claims he left a hickie on her neck, which I wouldn't be surprised.

I mean seriously? I still don't see how anyone could think MGK said anything noteworthy at all "He had alot more to say", so that's all it takes to make a diss now? Come out making any type of claim you want cause even if it's wrong at least you had a lot to say. That sounds goofy as shit. I guess if lil pump came out name calling and saying stuff, he'd have won too since you know, he had a lot to say.

#104 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: its not about what he said, it was about how he delivered it. It was good enough to get a response from Em.

#105 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Why are you saying "it was good enough for Eminem to respond" as if there's a checklist of certain criteria that rappers have to meet when dissing Eminem to get him to respond? That's not how that works. If you diss Eminem he responds, it's as simple as that. MGK went years throwing shots in interviews and subliminal disses at Eminem, which is why Eminem dissed MGK in kamikaze in the first place.

And you're not making it clear, you think MGK won because he had average bars with good delivery and a good beat? I'm confused, because how would Eminem ever win this beef to begin with if all MGK had to do was some basic shit and take the W? If proving he's the better lyricist, if proving he still sells a lot more at his age than MGK ever did, if proving that MGK has Em's #### in his mouth, if proving that ems the reason MGK is even relevant now, if proving MGK was never Slim Shady and never will be, along with witty lines and a dope beat/flow doesn't get Eminem the W then it's obvious that to many people Eminem was never gonna win in the first place. No way in hell can somebody discredit and pick apart someone's arguments so much and still lose. That's crazy as hell to me.

#106 Edited by jashugan (6070 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: what is so hard to grasp here? I preferred MGK’s diss track because he delivered his lines well. To break it down even in more, it was much more entertaining than Killshot.

#108 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: It discredits you. Worst part of it was you lied for literally no reason. I could see if there was a goal or something but you just did it for shits and giggles. Lmao you lie impulsively

#109 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: It was hard to grasp because first it was "He had a lot to say", then "delivery". What I'm getting from that is to you, all you need to make a good diss track is make an entertaining song. Entertainment isn't the main focus of a diss track. It's to prove you're better than the other. Eminem did that and had an entertaining song. But whatever, to each his own I guess.

#110 Posted by jashugan (6070 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: it doesn't since I only added one sentence to my post, you made it seem like my edit changed the post in any radical way

#111 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: I said you changed the tone. Idk how that's radical. And it does discredit you since you're lying. Literally for no reason. Had you just said "Yeah I edited but it was minor" we would've been done with this conversation like 7 comments ago.

#112 Posted by jashugan (6070 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: how the hell does that change the tone ofthe post? I already said you contradicted yourself prior to that post, how does me adding that again changing the tone?

You're the one dragging this because you made it a big deal that I called you contradictory in an edit

#113 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Nah it was when you tried calling something I said stupid, which I read as passive aggressive, thus changing the tone. You saying I'm contradictory changed nothing since I already explained how I wasn't contradicting myself, yet you kept saying it so I just ignored

Hadn't you lied, we wouldn't even be discussing this right now. I wouldn't even be on comicvine right now. I don't see why you don't understand that.

#114 Posted by jashugan (6070 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: it would be stupid if you thought along those lines and you still were contradictory

#115 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: no at first I said Em didn’t have a lot to say and further elaborated that his diss track wasn’t entertaining enough either. And to say entertainment doesn’t play a factor in rap battles is just wrong.

#116 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness:

"And to say entertainment doesn’t play a factor in rap battles is just wrong."

$1000 to the man who finds the post where I ever said that.

You said MGK had more to say, to which I responded on how that didn't make sense when Eminem had a comeback for everything he said. Then you said MGK had better delivery and was more entertaining. You never elaborated why you thought Eminem wasn't as entertaining.

#118 Posted by Lil_Remains (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Kendrick easy.

#119 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: MGK’s disses were delivered better that’s why I thought it was the better diss track, I’m sure I stated that already.

#120 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Delivered better and more entertaining. Your exact words. To which I said to each his own.

#121 Posted by jhazzroucher (25048 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but Kendrick is still an unknown music artist.

People around the world know Drake and of course most especially Eminem.

But people don't know who Kendrick is.

#122 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by jhazzroucher (25048 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Kenndrick looks like a boastful rapper. Look at his music videos. He wants to always look like a king.

#124 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: he’s not as well known as Eminem and Drake but to say he’s unknown is a HUGE stretch, the guy has a fan base in Japan, Europe & Africa. That’s far from unknown.

#125 Edited by jhazzroucher (25048 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness said:

@jhazzroucher: he’s not as well known as Eminem and Drake but to say he’s unknown is a HUGE stretch

I'm from Asia. I'm pretty sure a lot of Filipinos don't know him.

Especially when he comes walking on the street, prolly nobody will recognize him. But if Eminem or Drake walks on the street, people will recognize them.

#126 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Most rappers try to look like a king. That's not out of the ordinary.

#127 Posted by jhazzroucher (25048 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I did say most. Not all. Some rappers are definitely humble. Like Eminem, Cole, etc

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
#130 Posted by deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: lmao Humble? Drake or Eminem?

"F**k top 5, I'm top 4. And that includes Biggie and Pac w***e, and I got an evil twin so who do you think the third and fourth spots for?"

Eminem thinks he takes up 2 spaces in the top 5 rappers of all time. That's not humble at all

#131 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeadbantha: Yeah true. But he doesn't wear flashy clothes or talk about money alot. But he's cocky as far as being a goat/lyricist goes.

And btw u completely butchered that line he spit and Ima need u to fix that or we got beef

#132 Posted by deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: "b***h I got an elevator in my house, and cinemas, I'm living the dream."

"Laughing all the way to the bank...lamping in my K-Mart mansion."

"Now my communities gated, and I made it, and my neighbors say hi."

#133 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeadbantha: Those are far in-between, dude spends most songs talking about him being the best, the rap God or other things of that nature. Even his song "Elevator" which spoke about him having an elevator in his house and living in a palace ended up being a goofy song most of the time "Then I shove'em in the elevator, take'em to the top, stand above'em just to cut the f##kin cable, let'em drop, walk an hour to the damn refrigerator, get a pop, while I let them fall all the way to the basement yelling stop"

He rarely flashes money or speaks about how much he's making. He's done it a few times but those are far in-between, and like I said, rare. In an interview he even says he doesn't need to flaunt his money.

#134 Posted by deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a (765 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by jhazzroucher (25048 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem is god!

#136 Posted by jhazzroucher (25048 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake is the God of streaming.

#137 Posted by jashugan (6070 posts) - - Show Bio

can this thot above stop posting?

i think your the biggest Stan I've ever encountered

no cap

Avatar image for deactivated-5be13702c5b4d
#138 Posted by deactivated-5be13702c5b4d (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem, obviously

#139 Edited by SpareHeadOne (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake is the most humble guy.

Eminem is a nerd who wears a cap. He wears flashy clothes and talks about money alot. But he's just a weedy nerd who any of us could beat up.

I must correct a few screwed up lines.

"bitch I got an escalator for my horse and camel, I'm Dying of the smell."

"Stinking in a way that is rank...spending my Disabled pension."

"Now I'm locked inside my own estate, and I fake it, and my neighbors say I smell like shit."

Pretty humble for the best, the rap God that nature has ever created.

Even his song "Escelator" which spoke about him having an elscelator for his horse and living in a pile of dung ended up being the best song of all time...

"Then I shove'em in the elscelator, take'em to the top, stand underneath 'em just to open my f##kin mouth, let'em plop, walk around to the damn pitchfork , Slip on camel slop, while I let them eat my bagels , and the shit I have to mop"

He's always waving money around and speaking about how much he's making. He's done it a thousand times but those are funny as hell coz he is usually covered in animal poo. In an interview he even says he doesn't need to flaunt his horses and camels.

#140 Edited by Maalik (693 posts) - - Show Bio

@pharoh_atem said:

Kendrick - full sweep.

I'd like to see this evidence that points to Em being hands down the better lyricist, too.

This is 2 months late but the only time kdot has ever demonstrated rhyming ability close to em's level is on his holy key verse (11 syllable scheme) but in order to do stuff like that its clear he has to sacrifice actual content. I'd argue eminem in his prime is an overall better rapper than kdot beyond maybe storytelling, and even then thats fairly close.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#141 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15096 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Kendrick. Easily one of the best rappers to come out in the last 10 years. And I've been critical of Em lately, particularly for that underwhelming Killshot (actually, I got into a debate about that with someone, and never got to go back to it...). That said, Eminem all rounds.

Now let's debate Eminem vs. Royce Da 5'9"

#142 Edited by Hope_w (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

And its absurd how people hang on every word

I'll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve

But I'll never be served my spot is forever reserved

If I ever leave earth that would be the death of me first

'Cause in my heart of hearts I know nothing could ever be worse

That's why I'm clever when I put together every verse

The argument has been over for well over a decade;

Kendrick has long peaked imo(coming from a fan) he won't surpass Eminems career in practically any regard from the perceivable future. Unless he just drops an unknown bomb outta nowhere. Which isn't likely.

#143 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#144 Posted by InvadedTBD (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Em

Round 2:Kendrick

Round 3:Old Em over Kendrick, Kendrick over new Em slightly imo

#145 Posted by Renny (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the last time Eminem had a hit?

#146 Posted by kroczilla (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

@renny: depends on what you classify as a "hit"

#147 Posted by frostplatinum (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@renny: Sales do not matter, my friend

#148 Posted by frostplatinum (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Kendrick Lamar makes him sit down and be humble. I have nothing against Eminem but personally I enjoy Kdot's music more, especially when comparing recent albums. Although neither are in my top 5

#149 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14291 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem literally just rhymes now, he has not had good content in a very long time. Kendrick is better now.

#150 Posted by Agito3 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Should've put it in battles