Eminem vs Ice Cube

• 140 results
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I hate when people throw stuff my way but refuse to hit the reply button.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rap isn't music, thus both lose.

I can't believe you said that :/

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: really, dude? Out of everything I said THAT is the only thing you noticed? I still made some valid points.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

I was just saying that Straight Outta Compton earned Cube a lot more rep than before

Don't see a problem with this.

In fact - it's a crying shame that guys that molded the rap game to the multi-billion dollar industry it is today, doesn't get the respect or recognition they so obviously deserve. I bet when Jay Z raps "Yeah, hearin' me rap is like hearin' G Rap in his prime", most people don't know who the hell he is even talking about. Even though, Kool is one of the seminal rappers in the history of the game.

I didn't say it was a problem.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it goes without saying that No Vaseline is better than any diss record Eminem has put out. NWA was hot at the time AND Cube picked every member of the crew apart (especially Eazy E, who destroyed both Snoop and Dre a few years later in Real MF-ing G's).

Also, since when is dissing an R&B singer (Mariah) noteworthy for a Hip-Hop artist? Come on, bruh. He dissed her all because she said she never dated him. That alone destroys Eminem's credibility, so I'm not even sure why people talking about that. Dissing Benzino? Everlast? Both rappers weren't relevant at the time, and Everlast peaked in the early 90s with the House of Pain. No one was listening to him during his feud with Eminem. Nick Cannon? The comedian? Really? Ja Rule? That was a group effort. It took 50 Cent (who did most of the work, IIRC), Busta Rhymes, D12, Obie Trice and Eminem to destroy his career.

I would even go out on a limb and say that none of Eminem's beefs with the people listed (although they were entertaining) hold a candle to any notable beefs (Jigga vs. Nas, LL Cool J vs. Cannibus, T.I. vs Lil Flip, 50 Cent vs Jadakiss, 50 Cent vs Cam'ron, Tupac vs. Mobb Deep, the list goes on).

As for the thread, since it's a straight freestyle, Eminem would probably body him. Eminem has a background in battle rapping, while Cube was strictly about the pen. If they were releasing diss records and both were in their prime, I'd give it Cube.

Like I said Em's diss resume is quite overrated. He never had a "Hit em Up" or "Ether" like diss towards an A/B list rapper.

But like I said Em's freestyling is top notch in the Hip Hop game and would easily beat Cube./

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: really, dude? Out of everything I said THAT is the only thing you noticed? I still made some valid points.

Yeah and I stand BY IT. You used a MOVIE as evidence. A scripted movie where of course Eminem is suppose to win and make his opponents look silly.

I would rather use actual real life freestyles Em has won in...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Static Shock
Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: sure, ignore most what I said and focus on one thing. The scene from the movie was just a demonstration of Eminem using the dirt his opponents may had on him against them. I only mentioned it because it is literally the first thing that came to my mind. I don't think that many people have seen his old freestyle battle videos on youtube or whatever, but I'm assuming everyone has seen 8mile since it is a bloody good movie. Now can you give it a rest already?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Eminem. Cube never dissed anyone on the level of Shady.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock

I thought Pac had a lot of guts going up against the East Coast. But I think Ether is better... *shrugs*

@king_stranglehold_da_first: sure, ignore most what I said and focus on one thing. The scene from the movie was just a demonstration of Eminem using the dirt his opponents may had on him against them. I only mentioned it because it is literally the first thing that came to my mind. I don't think that many people have seen his old freestyle battle videos on youtube or whatever, but I'm assuming everyone has seen 8mile since it is a bloody good movie. Now can you give it a rest already?

Did my post really put you on the fence? O_o

The point of my reply was just focusing on that one point you made which is why I bolded it.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Came in to say Eminem, but after Dccomicsrule2011 made his points Ice Cube should take it. Eminem just dissed nobodies...

Nah. This a freestyle battle, not a contest of diss tracks. DCCR agreed that Cube would get ate in this particular matchup.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@static_shock:

I never liked Hit 'Em Up. That diss had no merit, in my opinion.

Agreed, I'll go a step further and flat-out call Hit 'Em Up pure garbage. Against All Odds is what Pac can do when he's not in a fit of anger, and got his shit together.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Static Shock

@leo-343 said:

How come?

He dissed Biggie because he thought that he set him up to get robbed and shot. Hit 'Em Up didn't even give Biggie a reason to respond, either.

Besides that, there was never any beef between Pac and Biggie. Pac was just upset over something he couldn't prove.

Agreed. The Outlawz only made the diss track worse. Mobb Deep's Drop a Gem On 'Em was a better diss, too.

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

I thought Pac had a lot of guts going up against the East Coast. But I think Ether is better... *shrugs*

Yes, Ether is way better.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: But, I'll play devil's advocate. Many people argue that Biggie's the Long Kiss Goodnight might have been a response to Hit 'Em Up (although Big never mentioned Pac's name). If that happens to be the case, then I don't understand why Hit 'Em Up is so great, because the Long Kiss Goodnight completely outshines it. For what it's worth, Hit 'Em Up is an overrated diss record.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem, unless Ice Cube uses his AK.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: i think the whole B.i.G vs. Tupac was a setup because they both ended up dead and the crime was never solved.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

They don't fight, they fusion dance into Vanilla Cubes, and then get a sponsorship with Carls Junior for a new type of Thick Shake with you guessed it, Vanilla Cubes as the gimmick. Then they start in a bunch of movies like The Interview 2 and Triple xXx iIi Even More X, but hey… at least they aren't Ice-T.

Lol this.

But seriously, Eminem in his prime was consistently better than Ice Cube was imo.

JeezGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most dumbasses over here Don't know the difference between freestyle and Rapping...

In rapping or with diss tracks ice cube would win...

But,in freestyle ice cube would get destroyed...

JeezGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardo_liafador: R U Mad...it not about diss tracks....

He asked who would win in freestyle or rap battle....cube would get crushed in a freestyle...he doesn't even have battle rapping experience...u retards can go and vote for cube's dick...

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem if it's a random encounter

Ice Cube if there's prep

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeezguys: No need to act so serious over nonsense…

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem is freestyle battle veteran Ice Cube loses bad

Mongoose

TinyFord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Didn't they both sell out?

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cube is great but lyrically he can't even see Em...

Loading Video...

Sillysteve08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: you've pitted two greats against each other, but you have mad it a total mismatch... Eminem was born and bred in rap battles, Cube is out of his comfort zone here. Also...

"Ice Cube has info on emeinems past and shit too, he's done his research etc."

This doesn't really give Cube an edge. If anything it goes against him. If he came out and attacked Em on his past, Em is clever enough to turn that around. He has/does, and forever will make you look stupid attacking him directly about his past/family.

"Nothing you say matters enough to touche me, rappers try to play me. They use Hailie as a ukulele. Woopsa that a f***ing daisy. That's a no no, even she knows dada's f***ing crazy"

This rhyme can be used against Ja rule. You attack Em's family, mainly his daughter, he slaughters you. Ja done it. He spoke Hailies name in a song once Em responded, tell me, where did Ja's career go after that? Down the toilet. Now i am not saying Em could do the same to Cube, but he would hurt it.

Now if the was diss tracks I could see it go back and forth for a long time. The would build to the like of Nas andJay's beef. But ultimately Em take the win. There is just no way on earth Cube could out rap/diss Em. The man was built from this.

Number1Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slim. He's the G.O.A.T

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are some dumb people on this thread. Ice Cube beats him into Compton and back then enjoys a lemonade

Sillysteve08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Sillysteve08

@hypnos0929: please inlighten me how Cube is beating Em in a "freestyle rap battle" you do know its just off the top of the dome? Cube just can't hang with Em in a freestyle battle. Like I said above of it was diss tracks back and fourth it be a battle, but ultimately Em would win.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man freestyle battles havent been off the top since the early 90's everybody just memorizing lines and then delivering on stage. if you ever watch grind time or king of the dot ( canadian grind time) youll see guys forgetting their lyrics and choking all the time.

even in eminems lose yourself written for his battle rap movie theres a lyric thats telling you rabbit aint doing it off the top.

"He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin' What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now. The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!"

Itd be a battle between writers not off the top. pros dont do it off the top heres some proof of a "freestyle" session with some of the greats. Youll notice these were all later put to wax and were well rehearsed except the one guy who actually went off the top. shoot canibus is checking his rhymes up to the time he spit.

Loading Video...

Point being Freestyling is a lost art and nobodies done it for real in a long time.

Also big pun would eat both these guys literally and figuratively.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem destroys him in a rap battle - Cube takes a beef on wax though.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Eminem is way better then Cube...Em is so much better its almost laughable.