Eminem & JAY-Z vs The Game & Snoop Dogg

Clint_Eastwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Clint_Eastwood

Poll Eminem & JAY-Z vs The Game & Snoop Dogg (22 votes)

Eminem & JAY-Z anyday! 82%
The Game & Snoop Dogg anyday! 18%
[== I appreciate both artists ==] 14%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1 - Which duo got the best discography, album sales, lyrics and instrumentals of the duo?

2 - Which duo would freestyle better and pull the win in an rap battle?

3 - Which duo influenced more their neighborhoods as an whole since they came out?

4 - Composite Em and Jay versus Composite Game & Snoop in an street fight H2H, who beats each other up?

5 - Eminem and Jay diss Game & Snoop in the same day and vice-versa. But the diss tracks gotta pack a 64-bar verse (!!!) Who ethers who?

6 - They all need to make a song together and write down their best verses. Who outshines who?

• 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Jay-Z discgraphy is better than Game and Snoop's combined IMO. Snoop's best album is Doggystyle which is a Classic and Game has some Good Album but nothing that is a Masterpiece, Hov got Reasonable Doubt, Vol 2 Hard Knock Life, The Blueprint and The Black Album which I would call all of them Classic Albums. Eminem's Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are Really Good and close to Masterpieces IMO but Slim has had a lot of bad albums in recent years. Eminem and Jay's sales blow Game and Snoop out of the water. Eminem is easily one of the Best Selling Artists Ever.

2. Eminem and Jay would beat Snoop and Game in a Freestyle Battle. I guess it could be Interesting though.

Not sure about the rest of these.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Game and Snoop get smashed.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Jay-Z discgraphy is better than Game and Snoop's combined IMO. Snoop's best album is Doggystyle which is a Classic and Game has some Good Album but nothing that is a Masterpiece, Hov got Reasonable Doubt, Vol 2 Hard Knock Life, The Blueprint and The Black Album which I would call all of them Classic Albums. Eminem's Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are Really Good and close to Masterpieces IMO but Slim has had a lot of bad albums in recent years. Eminem and Jay's sales blow Game and Snoop out of the water. Eminem is easily one of the Best Selling Artists Ever.

2. Eminem and Jay would beat Snoop and Game in a Freestyle Battle. I guess it could be Interesting though.

Masterpiece is subjective. They all have classics and music to be murdered by was a great album

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RDCDesmond
@king_saturn said:

I agree I would say Jay Z beats snoop in the end. Jay Z has written for Snoop and is more lyrically introspective with his bars.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RDCDesmond

I can’t believe the game is sacrificing his career to go at Eminem, Jimmy Lovine, Dre, 50 again, and Interscope.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 socajunkie  Moderator

Team 1 mismatch.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Wushu59

I prefer the later two musically (well Snoop's first LP and most of Game's) but group 1 obviously had more skill in their prime.

Doggystyle is my favorite album out of any of their discography which is like Top 10 favorite hip hop albums for me

Reasonable Doubt, Black Album, Marshal Mathers LP and Doctors Advocate are all great too

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@king_saturn said:

Masterpiece is subjective. They all have classics and music to be murdered by was a great album

Yeah, Masterpiece is Subjective. Just like you saying Music to be Murdered by was a Great Album is also Subjecitve which I don't think it was. Game is actually the short one when it comes to Classic here. Game usually makes Good Stuff but he has nothing on par with Hov or Eminem's best IMO.

The whole conversation is Subjective outside of technical rapping ability and sales.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 mismatch.

This honestly should be locked

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch. Jay-Z's catalog alone could arguably go against Team 2.

Doggystyle is classic, but jay-z has like 4 doggystyle.

jay-z's discography solos the game's easily.

it should have been "jayz and game vs eminem and snoop" for a fairer match up

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@saboyaba said:

mismatch. Jay-Z's catalog alone could arguably go against Team 2.

Doggystyle is classic, but jay-z has like 4 doggystyle.

jay-z's discography solos the game's easily.

it should have been "jayz and game vs eminem and snoop" for a fairer match up

This

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1 - Discography: Jigga solos in his sleep. Album Sales: Eminem solos, in this regard he can, at least, be comparable to Kendrick, Drake, Cole, Kanye, Snoop and Game loses to all laters in these regards.

2 - Eminem solos, dude did 8 Mile which is basically the anatomy of battle-rapping in this regard in my opinion he would only lose to Big L and Big Punisher. Could make a exception for Chino XL and Kxng Crook as well. Eminem definitely wrecks all battle-rappers of nowadays.

3 - Game and Snoop, they repp' Compton and California as an whole, until this day. California now is basically the epicenter of gangsta rap.

4 - Absolutely no idea. Game and Snoop could pro'lly pull off an win but very battered. Game mainly as his physicals should be superior to all the latters.

5 - Just imagine Renegade but aimed towards Game and Snoop. Eminem and Jay undoubtedly.

6 - Eminem without a shadow of a doubt. Few times when he didn't outshined everyone else on an song was on with songs featuring Jigga, King Crooked, Nas, Logic, 50 Cent, etcetera, etcetera. King Crooked to 50 Cent >>> Game and Snoop. And Eminem did it.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RDCDesmond

Team 1 in a mismatch

You could argue snoop and game would win in a actual hand to hand battle but music wise the game makes it a handicap for snoop I feel game should be replaced at least by ice cube but even then team jay would win. You need probably a Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, or DMX combination to win against a Eminem and Jay Z. If we are talking flow, hits, and impact.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a mismatch

You could argue snoop and game would win in a actual hand to hand battle but music wise the game makes it a handicap for snoop I feel game should be replaced at least by ice cube but even then team jay would win. You need probably a Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, or DMX combination to win against a Eminem and Jay Z. If we are talking flow, hits, and impact.

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back in the days when I was used to make hip-hop remixes on Youtube, I did a MEGA-REMIX including SEVERAL ARTISTS on the Dre instrumental Still Dre. Game followed by Verse 8, Eminem followed by Verse 9. Everyone on the YT Comments was keep going on like this, "Eminem dummy verses can crush Game's best verses", and about how Eminem outshined Game. And it was a remix.

Regarding Jigga and Snoop, the influence comes close in both coasts but as far as lyricism is concerned, Jigga beats Snoop easily. Snoop and Game instrumentals are far better but they don't even come close to Em and Jay in the pen . Street-fight it depends on who hits the other first, and if it's only H2H or weapons allowed . 50 Cent though would wreck Game anyday in a fight .

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jay-Z solos really.

One could actually argue that he may be a bit underrated by merely suggesting that he could be 'overrated'.

With 14 consecutive number 1 albums (most of any solo act , 5 shy of the Beatles)

21 Grammys

The first, and currently ONLY rapper to be inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame

The first rapper to get his own MTV unplugged set .

He has 13 solo Platinum Studio Albums

He has 3 albums in the 500 greatest albums of all time ( 1 of 3 hip hop artist with that many . Eminem and Kanye West )

By any metric you can think of … He is there .

He has garnered the respect of his peers , critics , and fans as an all time great. Eminem (who has been regarded as one of the greatest) has Him (Jay-z) at #2 on his personal list , ahead of himself , 2pac , Biggie and other notable MC's.

His career is the gold standard . His ability to weave entendres , flow , with encoded meanings is unmatched and unprecedented . All while never actually putting pen to paper .

We have never seen anything like him.

We never will .

He has been commercially viable while simultaneously maintaining street credibility amongst the purest hip hop fans .

His rhymes require a keen ear and a high hip hop IQ .

His lyrics have created college syllabuses .

A lifetime of quotables but this one seems appropriate to end on :

"Therein lies the piece (peace) of God

I always knew I was a prophet(profit)

..but I couldn't find a decent job"

The Only Rapper To Rewrite History Without A Pen .

Thanks for reading .

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

How is this even a question? Lol. Team 1 clean sweep

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem and Jay-Z vs Lil Wayne and Drake could be Interesting. I would still lean towards Shady and Hov though just because I don't think Drake has a Strong Enough Discography even though he has so many Hit Singles.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I got mad respect for Drake. I can't stand Lil Wayne though. Imo he couldn't even wipe the shit that comes outta Em or Jay ass let alone see them on a battle tip. Lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxy said:

@king_saturn: I got mad respect for Drake. I can't stand Lil Wayne though. Imo he couldn't even wipe the shit that comes outta Em or Jay ass let alone see them on a battle tip. Lol.

Drake is Too Much with the Singing for me. I can't deal with it. Weezy's disography is superior to Drake's in terms of Quality.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cosmic_reign

Rd1 Em and JayZ. Mainly due to SALES! Jay is a Monster

Rds2-5 Going with Snoop and Game. Rd 5 is close

Rd6 This is a hard pick! They all can KILL IT... but, probably Eminem. I think his young, not so hard sounding voice spittin out hard lyrics will get more attention. Lyrically, perhaps a toss-up btwn Snoop, Jay and Slim with Game hangin in there...