Elizabeth Warren vs Kanye West: Who is more delusional

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Elizabeth Warren vs Kanye West: Who is more delusional (44 votes)

Elizabeth Warren : for claiming she is a Native American (according to some people) 45%
Kanye West : for supporting Trump (according to some people) 55%
 • 
GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye West has been completely delusional his whole career, so him

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump is a good president so Elizabeth Warren.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JohnCena69swag

Kanye west is a stupid person who tries speaking in metaphors so he doesnt always make sense, but i wouldnt say hes delusional. I loterally cant even follow Elizabeth Warren's thought process though. Like she's reaching to ridiculous conclusions.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reeeee?

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warren is silly for making the claim but at least she has genetic testing to prove she's like 2% Native American. More dumb than delusional.

Kanye has become an embarrassment and has a confirmed mental illness. He shouldn't be out in public making statements with his condition. *puts on College Dropout* I miss the old Kanye.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Warren had a gene test which proves that she is descendand from native americans...

Kanye said himself he was diagnosed and bipolar and doesn't take his meds...

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StellatedColt

I can't decide. Both of them are crazy.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:

Kanye West has been completely delusional his whole career, so him

Cause he likes fish sticks.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye was great up until Yeezus. It's been downhill ever since. Damn Kardashian curse.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Warren is just irritating at best and to be fair she now has a DNA test to back her claim, though I have to admit if it's like 2% as some claimed it's kinda like someone in Asia claiming they are decended from Ghengis Khan (who had 500 wives).

Kanye however is off the rails and trundling down the hill because his antics regarding politics appears to now be damaging his work in music. Like if he keeps going like this, who in the world of rap and hiphop would want to work with him if it also carries the risk of being parked in the same boat?

Kanye was great up until Yeezus. It's been downhill ever since. Damn Kardashian curse.

Maybe there is something in the air in the Kardashian Kompound that rots the brain?

__Hawk__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple things:

Kanye - I guess he is passionate about what he believes. Dragon Blood and all. Who knows, he has always been a little different.

Warren - Either she is a liar or very misinformed. I won't make that judgement. But to claim to be something and tell stories about her parents, that just are blatant untruths..... really irritating for me. As someone who is roughly 25% Native (math is hard) and doesn't claim it, to see someone who is less than 1% claiming it is crazy to me.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I wouldn't marry into that family if they paid me. The men in that family have seen some hard times. Lamar Odom, Reggie Bush, Tristan Thompson, Bruce Jenner, Scott Disick, Rob Kardashian and Kanye. And Tyga lol. Something is wrong there.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye West is a damn loony toon hes crazy and really shouldnt be taken seriously I mean this is expected after being with the Kardasians for so long look what happened to bruce... but Warren is just Clinton 2.0 fake only out for herself claims to be native used all the advantages that goes along with it and does squat for natives while shes really not native at all

Both are pretty bad but atleast Kanye isnt in a position of power sure he has lots of fans but I dont think most of them take him seriously

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By dshipp17

Accusing Elizabeth of being delusional for getting a DNA test to see if she has Native American blood is just plan silly; why do you think that service was set up in the first place? By this logic, pretty everyone using that service would be delusional. As far as West goes, I think he's just trying to draw attention to himself for some reason, as with most people who start behaving in such a way, such as an African American dyeing their hair blond; it essentially started a long time ago, when he dyed his hair, rather than the recent incident at the White House; based on West's overall history, following his entire career, there's no traits of a delusional individual anywhere, as compared to every other rapper; but, an attention grab, I must say.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye West is all around insane person. Even if we ignore everything he's said about Trump, he's still a lunatic.

loyngulpany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kany West is just plain stupid and hypocritical. Atleast Elizabeth Warren isn't as irritating as either Kanye West or Jake and Logan Paul.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 anthp2000  Moderator

Kanye West is not delusional because of his supposed support of Trump. Or at least not just because of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Indian tribe made an official statement saying that Warren is NOT an Indian. Hysterical

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye isn't delusional because of his support of Donald Trump.

Warren is her own type of delusional 1/1024th lmao

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both are. This world is full of delusional people that actually start to believe their own claims.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@seagod said:

They both are. This world is full of delusional people that actually start to believe their own claims.

True, and it's scary when they get elected president.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sungsam

Premise implies and demands that everyone prematurely agrees that Trump is a bad president and disgruntling Trump supporters for political beliefs on our forum.

Trying to normalize anti-Trumpism is a dishonest attempt. All political disagreements must be solved with discourse, not a self-pretense to some dichotomic authority.

No better than when Stormfront threads imply that the Jews are out to get them all the time with their rigged polls.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanye is a dangerously insane person.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warren is obviously a full on nutt job. 1/1000th Cherokee.smh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imho, Trump isn't really a bad President so Warren altho Kanye is a really weird dude

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

Premise implies and demands that everyone prematurely agrees that Trump is a bad president and disgruntling Trump supporters for political beliefs on our forum.

Trying to normalize anti-Trumpism is a dishonest attempt. All political disagreements must be solved with discourse, not a self-pretense to some dichotomic authority.

No better than when Stormfront threads imply that the Jews are out to get them all the time with their rigged polls.

It's been 2 years. I think it's safe to call it at this point.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you guys watched Dr. Phil? People there make these guys look normal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

imho, Trump isn't really a bad President so Warren altho Kanye is a really weird dude

All this

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: Trump is a bad president for having a great economy, getting three prisoners from North Korea for free, lowering unemployment for everyone but also getting black unemployment to its lowest point ever, negotiating better deals with Mexico and Canada for our farmers, getting North Korea to the negotiations table?

Oh yea he tweets things you don't like, so that makes him a bad president. Okay. Ima laugh at your tears when he's re-elected

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ourmanuel

@faradaysloth said:

@jagernutt said:

Warren is obviously a full on nutt job. 1/1000th Cherokee.smh.

Lmao, like one drop of Cherokee blood in an Olympic swimming pool of white blood.

OT: kanye is more delusional imo. Not because he’s a trump supporter but because saying things like “slavery was a choice” is too braindead to comprehend. What’s next? “Holocaust was a choice” ??? And then his songs... Farher Stretch my Hands... with the bleached T-shirt...

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha: He'll be the 1st one term president since Bush Sr. You can bump this and mock me in 2020 if he gets re-elected.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

I honestly haven't paid enough attention to Kanye says to comment on him. The reason I mentioned Elizabeth Warren specifically is because I'm about 20-25% Cherokee/Black Foot Indian and she's making me sick to my stomach with her BS.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha:

Trump is a bad president for having a great economy, getting three prisoners from North Korea for free, lowering unemployment for everyone but also getting black unemployment to its lowest point ever, negotiating better deals with Mexico and Canada for our farmers, getting North Korea to the negotiations table?

Best part is that the media is trying to say that's all Obama's accomplishments. Pretty pathetic.

I mean, I wasn't really surprised, they try to throw some of Obama's worst parts as effects from Bush or the Great Recession, these folks treat Obama like a god lmao.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha: He'll be the 1st one term president since Bush Sr. You can bump this and mock me in 2020 if he gets re-elected.

Based on things going right now, he's going to be re-elected. if the Left didn't stoop even lower than Trump all the time then Trump would get rekt. But nope the Left wants to demonize half of America+people who are either white, male, heterosexual, Christian, capitalists, hell even people who eat meat

People think that new voters will be liberal and mad at the government but in reality, it's the other way around

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I don't care to argue politics online. We'll see what happens come November 2020.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Loading Video...

This guy is my personal favorite of Dr. Phil's revolving caravan of nutjobs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

Warren got boxed in by Trump to say some things that were played against her politically. She is accurate to say that she has Native American ancestry. That she said that she was part Native American is being played against her in one of Trump's few cases of him seeming to out-smart someone. Then again ... a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Trump would be wiser to choose a better political opponent, Warren would never make president anyway, too much of an academic for the masses to vote her in.

Kanye is just a dufus. As Charles Darwin said "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." That two media addicts have found each other and found a way to share a love-in on their Twitter feeds should not surprise anyone.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Warren, because at least Kanye doesn't claim to be a Native American. Also, stop shaming Kanye for wearing MAGA hats. If you think he should be a democrat just because he's black, you're basically a slave owner.