• 54 results
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mysticmedivh

Cartel leader Chapo Guzmán threatens war on ISIS after terrorists destroy drug shipment

No Caption Provided

Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzman has a lot of enemies: the Mexican government, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Donald Trump.

But now the world's most powerful drug trafficker is taking one what is arguably the world's most feared organization, ISIS.

Chapo's anger toward the radical jihadist group does not stem from some sense of altruism for the victims of the recent attacks in Paris or San Bernardino, but instead from concerns about his bottom line after ISIS destroyed several of his Sinaloa Cartel's drug shipments moving through the Middle East.

In a harshly worded email to ISIS, which was leaked by the website Cartel Blog, Guzmán sent a stark warning to ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi about messing with the cartel's business.

"You [ISIS] are not soldiers," Guzmán purportedly wrote. "You are nothing but lowly p*****s. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation."

Guzmán added: "My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them. It looks like it's on."

The Sinaloa Cartel is considered the world's largest drug trafficking organization, with operations running throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. In the Middle East, the cartel has become a major provider of cocaine, ecstasy and other so-called party drugs to oil-rich princes and businessmen throughout the region.

In his letter, Guzmán also hints that if he succeeds in destroying the terrorist group then he should be given immunity from prosecution. Guzmán made a highly-publicized escape earlier this year from a maximum security prison in Mexico, where he was awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges.

Source: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/12/10/looks-like-it-on-chapo-guzman-threatens-war-on-isis-after-terrorists-destroy/

Discussion

In addition to the news article above, let's just say he does indeed end up destroying ISIS. Do you believe he should be given immunity from prosecution and a pardon from all other crimes he has committed?

Also, do you think he will be any more successful than the other high profile individuals who have waged war on ISIS such as those in the image below?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I WANNA WATCH DIS LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK FOR 9.99!!!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

THE GREATEST MATCHUP EVERY!!!
~MiB

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lawd, this reminds me of that show Deadliest Warrior.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

ISIS what are you doing?

E5TEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see the woman with the gun vs all of ISIS

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Guzmán has more power and resources than most of the world's governments

He can destroy ISIS

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Guzmán has more power and resources than most of the world's governments

He can destroy ISIS

Seriously?

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Drug Lord VS Terrorist Group?

Can they just all die so it can be a win for us honest living folks.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

I was thinking the same thing. As long as there isn't any collateral damage.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas said:

No Caption Provided

I would literally PAY to see that.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

S*** just got real.

E5TEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By E5TEN

Al Qaeda in their prime vs ISIS?

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't be surprised if the Government was involved with the Cartels.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shows how messed up things are when a drug kingpin has more backbone and is willing to fight ISIS than the cowardly 'Leader Of The Free World' sitting in the White House.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No offense but Chapo's thugs are likely gonna get shat on.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No offense but Chapo's thugs are likely gonna get shat on.

Honestly, I don't know. Chapo has the money to hire the most hardened veterans across several continents. Plus, his troops in Mexico are also hardened soldiers fighting a very bloody war. Although I don't know what kind of damage can he do on ISIS' own turf, in Iraq & Syria. Simply invading ISIS will be a very difficult undertaking.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lunacyde  Moderator

Shows how messed up things are when a drug kingpin has more backbone and is willing to fight ISIS than the cowardly 'Leader Of The Free World' sitting in the White House.

Or the "leader of the free world" knows you can't solve every problem with troops on the ground.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@avenger85 said:

Or the "leader of the free world" knows you can't solve every problem with troops on the ground.

Or the leader Of the Free World is a coward, unlike Putin.

In any case, seems like a Hoax :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355349/Blogger-hoodwinks-millions-hoax-story-El-Chapo-declaring-war-ISIS-destroying-consignments-cocaine.html

But still, would be interesting to speculate what a confrontation like this would turn out to be. Radical muslim fanatics armed with military-grade ordnance vs. the largest drug cartel in the world, also equally well-armed and having the numbers advantage, but on ISIS' home turf.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ILikeBigTits

@avenger85 said:

Do you not get tired of the same inane rhetoric you use that is spewed by every other conservative?

So move to Russia then, where you can openly discuss your admiration for one of America's enemies.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@avenger85: Western Interventionism, going back to World War I and the fall of the Ottoman Empire is exactly what has made the Middle East the powder keg it is today and our actions have directly contributed to ISIS and perpetually de-stabilized the area. We can't afford another multi-trillion dollar war, and the majority of Americans are opposed to sending troops in to combat ISIS. We can't even take care of the soldiers we have already sent off to fight for us and you want to start a whole new war? You're out of your mind. This has nothing to do with cowardice, it's about realizing what is best for the country and its people.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@neonindian said:
@avenger85 said:

My god, do you not get tired of the same inane rhetoric you use that is spewed by every conservative?

So move to Russian then, where you can openly discuss your admiration for one of America's enemies.

Do you Democrats not get tired of your own inane rhetoric ? Denial doesn't make Obumbo any less of a spineless coward ;)

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@avenger85: Western Interventionism, going back to World War I and the fall of the Ottoman Empire is exactly what has made the Middle East the powder keg it is today and our actions have directly contributed to ISIS and perpetually de-stabilized the area. We can't afford another multi-trillion dollar war, and the majority of Americans are opposed to sending troops in to combat ISIS. We can't even take care of the soldiers we have already sent off to fight for us and you want to start a whole new war? You're out of your mind. This has nothing to do with cowardice, it's about realizing what is best for the country and its people.

Your opinion. You are entitled to it. Not my fault Obunghole has weakened and broken what was once the most powerful country in the world. Russia was also quite weakened after the Soviet Union collapsed, and has been fighting insurgencies in Chechnya, Dagestan etc. But Putin is not being a coward like Obama and combating terrorism by letting more illegal muslim immigrants into the country. He Actually took the fight to them in Syria. Something Obummer doesn't have the balls to do. Maybe it's because he isn't interested in harming more of his fellow Wahabbi radical muslims.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ILikeBigTits

@avenger85 said:
@neonindian said:
@avenger85 said:

My god, do you not get tired of the same inane rhetoric you use that is spewed by every conservative?

So move to Russian then, where you can openly discuss your admiration for one of America's enemies.

Do you Democrats not get tired of your own inane rhetoric ? Denial doesn't make Obumbo any less of a spineless coward ;)

How cute. You have such a hate boner for Dems, anyone who disagrees with you is one. I'm actually not. Why don't you just move to Russia and get knee pads just in case you meet Putin.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

Your opinion. You are entitled to it. Not my fault Obunghole has weakened and broken what was once the most powerful country in the world. Russia was also quite weakened after the Soviet Union collapsed, and has been fighting insurgencies in Chechnya, Dagestan etc. But Putin is not being a coward like Obama and combating terrorism by letting more illegal muslim immigrants into the country. He Actually took the fight to them in Syria. Something Obummer doesn't have the balls to do. Maybe it's because he isn't interested in harming more of his fellow Wahabbi radical muslims.

Not my opinion. Everything I have stated is supported by fact and historical evidence.

You really have no concept of history do you?

If Russia is so well off perhaps you should move there, after all the United States is becoming a cesspool of liberalism and weakness according to you.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@neonindian said:
@avenger85 said:
@neonindian said:
@avenger85 said:

How cute. You have such a hate Democrats boner, everyone who disagrees with you is one. I'm actually not. Why don't you just move to Russia and get knee pads just incase you meet Putin.

Of course you are a liberal Democrat. I'm sure your kneepads are quite worn-out, being that you're living in USA and Obongo's been in the White House ( and is your type) for some time now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@avenger85 said:
@lunacyde said:

Not my opinion. Everything I have stated is supported by fact and historical evidence.

You really have no concept of history do you?

If Russia is so well off perhaps you should move there, after all the United States is becoming a cesspool of liberalism and weakness according to you.

Hey, history dating back to a few weeks ago indicates that more Western intervention to destroy ISIS is needed ;)

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lunacyde  Moderator

@avenger85: Yeah, it's been so successful in the past.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neonindian said:
@avenger85 said:
@neonindian said:
@avenger85 said:

How cute. You have such a hate Democrats boner, everyone who disagrees with you is one. I'm actually not. Why don't you just move to Russia and get knee pads just incase you meet Putin.

Of course you are a liberal Democrat. I'm sure your kneepads are quite worn-out, being that you're living in USA and Obongo's been in the White House ( and is your type) for some time now.

I'm actually not but I'll be whatever you want to fit your skewed narrative. And as long as conservatives are the only troops on the ground, I'm ok with it, seeing as you are the ones all clamoring for military action. I bet if that was the case though, we would see who the real "spineless cowards" are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never mind, we've all been trolled boys.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would have been cool. No good soldiers would have died. So it would have been a win-win situation.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Be Dem in thread

> Defend Obama

> Openly admit we destabilized the area

> Doesn't Admit Obama contributed heavily

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I kinda feel the Cartel are the lesser of two evils in a sense, but yeah, hopefully they do a lot of damage to eachother.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lunacyde  Moderator

> Be Dem in thread

> Defend Obama

It's been going on for at least a century now and both Democrats and Republicans are guilty. Why can't people just wake up and move beyond the bullshit Democrat vs. Republican dichotomy. It's a lt more important to recognize the harm we've done and learn from our mistakes than fight over who is to blame.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Yet you ignore that Obama funds them?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@precrisisbardock said:

> Be Dem in thread

> Defend Obama

It's been going on for at least a century now and both Democrats and Republicans are guilty. Why can't people just wake up and move beyond the bullshit Democrat vs. Republican dichotomy. It's a lt more important to recognize the harm we've done and learn from our mistakes than fight over who is to blame.

LMAO Obunghole is responsible for the absolute disaster of the so-called 'Arab Spring'. His stupid policies are the very reason why the whole of the Middle East is in flames right now. Iraq was getting under control via the surge. Obombumbo just worsened it by withdrawing the troops, closing down gitmo, giving AID to Iran and turning his back on his allies in the middle east via this fake ''Spring''.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't be surprised if the Government was involved with the Cartels.

they obviously are

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he just sells drugs and doesn't kill or surprise people I would honestly vote for him to be freed from his sentences if he'll kill these f*ck3rs

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow they really are annoying every aspect of humanity thats not them. I honestly think every organisation in the world and governemnt need to make a army of there top men to go and attack there capital. We can record it and watch it live. I wanna see japans robots storm IS bases while 1000's of clones of arny attack from the behind. As chuck norris round houses wave after wave of jihads.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

Wow they really are annoying every aspect of humanity thats not them. I honestly think every organisation in the world and governemnt need to make a army of there top men to go and attack there capital. We can record it and watch it live. I wanna see japans robots storm IS bases while 1000's of clones of arny attack from the behind. As chuck norris round houses wave after wave of jihads.

Oh how sweet.

PatriotBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill 'em All

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#50  Edited By BatWatch

@lunacyde said:
@precrisisbardock said:

> Be Dem in thread

> Defend Obama

Hear hear!

Both Bush and Obama messed with the Middle East and got burned. Personally, I say we stop trying to sort out other nation's problems.

@avenger85 said:
@lunacyde said:
@precrisisbardock said:

> Be Dem in thread

> Defend Obama

LMAO Obunghole is responsible for the absolute disaster of the so-called 'Arab Spring'. His stupid policies are the very reason why the whole of the Middle East is in flames right now. Iraq was getting under control via the surge. Obombumbo just worsened it by withdrawing the troops, closing down gitmo, giving AID to Iran and turning his back on his allies in the middle east via this fake ''Spring''.

All true, but Republicans also supported the Arab Spring, and they destabilized Iraq by topping Saddam. Many Republicans supported arming Syrian rebels too. There's plenty of blame to go around.

Also, and keep in mind that this comes from someone who thinks Obama is both a terrible President and a terrible person, calling Obama Obunghole makes you seem very immature and makes it difficult to take you seriously, and that's a shame because I know I've heard you make good points at times, but this name calling stuff...I'd like to believe you are better than that.