Dragonball Z Movie

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dark Rayne

So Theres A Real Life Action Dbz Movie Coming Out With Real Actors What Are Your Opinions And Thought?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My opinion is it's gonna suck, and my thought is that they wrecked it. THey should stick to animation if they want popularity. (In which they barely have)

But I think they should restart from DBZ to end of DBGT in ANIMATION.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kuchiku

lol

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dark Rayne

Well I Agree With You On One Thing.I Think They Wrecked The Whole Concept Of DBZ.Making Real Life Actors Play Anime Characters...Not Kool...If They Were Gonna Make An Approach On A Movie I Think It Would Have Been Better If It Was More Along The Lines Of FF7 Advent Children.The Animation Would Have Been Better That Way

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Crimson Orchid

It will be... different... I admit, I'm curious... i might rent it when it's out but I'm not gonna pay to see it on the big screen... I wonder how much gel their gonna need for the hair...

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Rayne says:

"Well I Agree With You On One Thing.I Think They Wrecked The Whole Concept Of DBZ.Making Real Life Actors Play Anime Characters...Not Kool...If They Were Gonna Make An Approach On A Movie I Think It Would Have Been Better If It Was More Along The Lines Of FF7 Advent Children.The Animation Would Have Been Better That Way"

I think the artists are too cheap for that kind of time to make it that kind of animation.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Rayne

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Dark Rayne says:
"Well I Agree With You On One Thing.I Think They Wrecked The Whole Concept Of DBZ.Making Real Life Actors Play Anime Characters...Not Kool...If They Were Gonna Make An Approach On A Movie I Think It Would Have Been Better If It Was More Along The Lines Of FF7 Advent Children.The Animation Would Have Been Better That Way"

I think the artists are too cheap for that kind of time to make it that kind of animation."

I Dont Think They Could Be Cheap If Theyre Gonna Make A Real Movie Which Costs More

Firey Temper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Firey Temper

Agreed a live action movie just won't work how do you get the details of the charecters in live action of course I am refering to hair here I am sure they could pull off the special effects but it will loose face with this one everyone will start associating DBZ with the movie just like what happend when the Spiderman movies hit the market

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

only time will tell lol!!!

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dark Rayne

Firey Temper says:

"Agreed a live action movie just won't work how do you get the details of the charecters in live action of course I am refering to hair here I am sure they could pull off the special effects but it will loose face with this one everyone will start associating DBZ with the movie just like what happend when the Spiderman movies hit the market"

Yea Thats A Good Point There

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Man I hope this Dragonball Z movie is good. I have been hearing about it for years now.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rotten gun

Dark Rayne says:

"So Theres A Real Life Action Dbz Movie Coming Out With Real Actors What Are Your Opinions And Thought?"

cool... if done well i'd really like it. doesn't bother me if they screw with the story... its DBZ ;)

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Rayne says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Dark Rayne says:
I think the artists are too cheap for that kind of time to make it that kind of animation."
I Dont Think They Could Be Cheap If Theyre Gonna Make A Real Movie Which Costs More"

I ment cheap with time and efficiency.

martial_lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By martial_lad

Its actually the Dragonball movie. the series before DBZ

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Clantern

Yeah, it's Deman King Piccolo, which is not Dragon Ball Z.

I can't wait for this film, i though DBGT was a load of crap and should have never been made, i can't wait to see how this turns out, no matter what it'll be better than GT.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

I cant believe the guy who plays Professor Fine on Smallville will play Piccalo.